Why must this be a thing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DUM2hqKYuk8
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/04/emoji-movie-spotify-facebook-product-placement
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/fruit-ninja-movie-works-896056
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because it'll make money, silly

Already pre-ordered my tickets for me the wife and her son

Well considering Angry Birds is 1# on the box office right now,im not surprised if this actually makes a profit

because our society is dying

/thread

All specs have to be based on a pre existing property now. Doesn't matter what the property is at this point.

get used to it

when will they make a pepe movie? will wojak be in the sequel? will there be a cinematic feelverse?

When not another meme movie becomes a thing.

tfw I probably just gave someone a job with this post.

We'll be texting exclusively with emojis in five years time.

because this is EXACTLY what we deserve.

>her son
how is the cuck life treating you?

How is the newfag life treating you.

because youtube.com/watch?v=DUM2hqKYuk8

Honorable mention: pepsi bottle now have emojis as well

At least Angry Birds had a simple comprehensible premise to expand from: weird birds roost eggs, hungry pigs steal eggs, birds do uprising on those pigs. Heck, the Lego Movie turned a Lego-man into some sort of mythological figure doing adventures across various Lego universes...and got critical acclaim!

I have no idea how they're gonna make a story out of these stylised expressions.

I want to know where this word 'Emoji' came from. Back in my day, those were emoticons, but some time in the last couple of years every normie is talking about emojis like there was a mass-normie memo sent out.

this desu
>normie shits giving me a weird look when I said emoticons

It's not like is a new 00's kids thing. People as old as me or older and are fully aware of emoticons suddenly saying emoji

Is there video of this presentation on YouTube?

Faggots the answer is plainly Japan. Compare: kanji/ romanji. Haven't you noticed that half the emoji built into your phone convey things that only weebs would understand since they're anime-esque?

Mate I remember when "noob" wasn't a word and suddenly started popping up everywhere. It's disorientating.

Okay !?&¥@"/%#€£>

Yeah same.

Meme Cinematic Universe when?

>Sony Pictures

Well, color me shocked.

>post an image macro
>"Nice meme"
>mfw

1rn2 1337 n00b

who would've thought idiocracy would become a reality this fast?

Because it's 2016

I wish that movie had never been made because every neckbeard in existence shrieks about it every time something remotely stupid happens.

Guess what? 200 years ago we shit into buckets and dumped it into our drinking water. People have always been fucking stupid and you're not a special snowflake for pointing it out.

Emoji and emoticons are not the same thing. Emoticons can be images or constructed out of normal letters and symbols. Emoji however are incoded as characters. So depending on what kind of system you view the emoji on it can look different.

>wanting Sup Forums's golden boy to be owned by the plebs

>mfw this poster is probably asking this unironically

Ouch.

People have had running water in latrines since the Minoans invented it 5000 years ago, you ignorant twat.

People have never shit in their drinking water because they didn't realise it was bad for them - they did it (and still do) because they can't afford plumbing.

Guess what? 200 years ago plenty of morons claimed that nothing had changed. People have always been cynical and uneducated and you're not a special snowflake for joining them.

These are the nasty side effects of the information age, you can ignore it all you want, it will only get worse.

They already do.

adam sandler movie?

I had the same feeling with this and "Selfie", surprised by how it caught on so quick since I remember not hearing about it until it was announced as word of the year or something now it's much more commonplace but what's wrong with just saying "taking a photograph?"

The good thing about "selfie" is that as soon as a person announces that they are going to take one, you can make a mental note to never take them seriously ever again. If they said they were going to "take a photograph" it would be a lot more ambiguous.

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/04/emoji-movie-spotify-facebook-product-placement

>Inside your phone, there’s a secret world—and we enter through the text app where we discover Emoji Valley, where the industrious Emoji live and work,” Belson explained. The emojis eventually arrive on a home screen (“the world of the wallpaper”) and explore new worlds via different app portals marked by recognizable logos

According to my understanding of this, it's like Wreck-It Ralph. But probly shit. And chock full of produuct placement.

Not to mention people who say Selfie are usually always the biggest cunts imaginable.

>different app portals marked by recognizable logos

Bloody hell its just going to be Foodfight but with iPhone apps

They're also making a Fruit Ninja movie.

>emoji movie ends up being ten times more redpilled than angry birds

God, I hope so. Foodfight is terrible, but it's a specific kind of bizarre and terrible that it becomes entertaining. I wouldn't call it "so bad it's good", but watching it is like watching an hour-long trainwreck.

Really? It was a more derogatory form of ''newbie'', a term that dates back to the 1850s.

for a second there i thought you were joking.... At this rate, even Clash of Clans will get an adaptation.

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/fruit-ninja-movie-works-896056

I remember when they were called "self shots"

I'm genuinely surprised it hasn't. Clash of Clans has the elements they could shoehorn a shitty plot into.

I just saw the title and was able to tell that this was a Sony piece of trash.

>even
You make it sound like Clash of Clans is less fit for a movie than Fruit fucking Ninja.

this is either

>newfag
>meta bait
>general retard

hope it's meta bait

the fuck you talking about that has been a thing since forever

good post.

Don't like it? Don't watch it.

Why is this such a hard concept to grasp OP? If you don't like it then why even care for it? It doesn't matter.

Oh yeah? I remember when no one knew what "lol" ment.

Can you come up with even more stupid thing to make movie about?

Yeah, a movie about your sex life.

haha daaang

That at least would make some sense,

No it wouldn't.

Because Sony is, by far, the worst movie studio right now?
All they release is garbage.

> If your opinion isn't glowingly positive, why share it?

Worst meme 2016

I feel so uneasy about it being used in local ads, in my own language (Austronesian family). It doesn't really flow well, it sticks out and ads using it are awkward for doing that.

>Jumanji Remake

WHY

>The Amazing Spiderman-4
I thought they were done with TASM at 2 when Andrew Garfield no longer stars in it?

>Barbie
You mean Toy Story 3.

>Animated Spider-Man
Is this of a different universe?

>The Dark Tower
The one from Stephen King?

>Jumanji reboot
Oh God, NO.

Read: every rom-com involving sex as a plot point ever.

If the execution of the plot is good, then no problem.

He is not the hero we wanted but he is now the hero we need.

You must be really ashamed of your language and country. Why do cunts like you just fucking mention your locale and not leave it a mystery guessing game.

There's already a show called How I Met Your Mother

Dwayne Johnson needs a bigger yacht

Thing is, I would rather it be a sequel with all new characters and plot than a straight up remake, I hate to say it but Jumanji could be the perfect stoner movie, 4 idiots get the board and start playing and have to deal with the outrageous hijinx of the game.

fucking roasted, lmao.

>

is picardia going to make a cameo?

THE DAWN OF SOCIALMEDIA KINO IS HERE

this emoji better speak in ebonics

rofl

ROFLCOPTER

What the fuck why are they making a movie now?
This game wasn't even new anymore when I got my first Android phone in 2010.

kill me

An ASCII movie.

No one cared who he was untill he put on the mask.

Jews

Wow that's some nostalgia

starring everyone's favorite seth rogen, evan goldberg, and james franco!

mark it, it'll happen