Do you fear the American army?

Do you fear the American army?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/t93nq/military_brony_and_proud/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well?

Nope. American soldiers are the bottom crust of society and intelligence and are only good for playing around with the world's most expensive toys until they break. Literally camo wearing, mentally handicapped welfare queens.

This. Our army is fucking terrible lmao.

Nope, they're all retards with shit training. I fear their airforce though, they've got some fucking boss equipment

I do fear American bombs though. Whenever nothing else works the Americans resort to bombing until there's nothing left.

This pic is really from American army? So no.

Only afraid of the USAF 2bh

wtf is that true? i thought americans soldiers were all disciplined and shit

>This pic is really from American army?

Yes.

It's not. The Ameriflags would never buy Mercedes trucks for MUH PATRIOTIC TROOPS.

The American Army does pretty well and its strength is pinning down an enemy for airstrikes and mortars/artillery. Sure beats the eating up ammunition and bombs tactics and hoping that the enemy runs out tactics of Russia.

Nope.

Navy and USAF are the problem.

Do you fear the Russian army?

Not too terribly. We've always been more an economic power than a military one.

>be Polish officer
>fall in a pit

They have fabulous hair.

Lol. No, after viewing videos with bronies in the military.

>Do you fear the American army?
Check my flag, NO!

We had G wagons but they were not good

I would only fear this nigga around school children.

Is that Canadian camo?

Could be, I just image searched bronies in the military.

Yes, lmao
reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/t93nq/military_brony_and_proud/

>be Slovak
>don't even have an army

Foreigners views of America and the American military are hilarious.

>be leaf
>try to weaponize autism

>marines

>army
nah
>navy and air force

Not the army, all the smart people go to air force or navy. No smart person joins the army willingly

They are but they're often 18 years old get into trouble and some of the enlisted are dumb (they usually keep them in support roles). The actual fighting units are effective and usually well led but the people who support them can be a bit dim.

Those aren't Marines. Those are fuckboys who threw on dress blues to look cool. I think one of them actually got their ass beat for the pic

The Navy and Air Force are objectively a lot more scary.

Not at all, they've lost every guerilla war they've fought and my country invented guerilla warfare

>think one of them actually got their ass beat for the pic
Good

You know thats not the Slovak flag polak?

>Air Force
From sheer destructive ability?
Yes
From the average serviceman?
Lol no

>my country invented guerilla warfare
Pretty sure it goes back to BC. Also, the word is Spanish.

Who gives a shit about the average serviceman? The planes are the ones rekting shit.

Do you think anyone needs a mechanic to pick up a fucking rifle?

>The planes are the ones rekting shit.

Scouts on the ground find and identify the targets.

>Do you think anyone needs a mechanic to pick up a fucking rifle?
Sometimes, yes.

>Scouts on the ground find and identify the targets.
Or, you know, satellites and flir pods.
>sometimes yes
And almost never.

>Or, you know, satellites and flir pods.
Sometimes, yes.
>And almost never.
But sometimes, yes.

Norway is our wall. Also, airforce is the only thing we still have that's top tier.

No, we have a lot of farmers

Isn't you entire country like 4 million people? Killing 4 million farmers is a pretty average war for us honestly.

>$580.3 billion yearly budget
>10 carrier strike groups
>1,5 million active personnel
>entire US drone program
Fearing them is pointless. It's like fearing a tsunami. What's the point of fearing a force of nature?

Enjoy trying without commies fucking you in the ass

Eh we killed millions of Iraqis and they aren't commies. Just another day.

>10 carrier strike groups
I think it's 11 again or will be soon. Haven't checked on the Ford in a minute.

All we literally have to do is don't put troops on the ground and bomb the everloving fuck out of anything that moves with JDAMs

Uruguayan farmers are stronger than vietnamese ones Jimbo...

no

I had an imgur of soldier girl nudes from in the barracks but I lost it

>Mexican-army-1.jpg
>Real American army

Our farmers are worth 3 vietnamese farmers

>every modern movie about American interventions
>every time it's about a '''solider''' who has his feelings hurt from being at war and needs the rest of the country to pay for his trauma medication

I'm fearful for our military, we've spent far too long fighting camel jockeys who have no way to challenge our military dominance. Israel spent decades fighting against retarded Palestinians and then got cockblocked when they went up against fucking Hezbollah village militias.

American soldiers need to toughen up and realize that uncontested airspace and waters are not the norm. Against Russia or China, you can bet that they'll take advantage of our risk aversion and reliance on air power just like Hezbollah did against Israel.

you mean that pic that's title Mexican Army

If all the military does is fight a bunch of random arabs with AKs, then you're not going to be able to guess their potential. The US has not been united in a war effort since WW2.

Also people here overestimate the importance of intelligent infantry. Modern war is just operating machines. and we got more than all you fuckers

having known many army fags, i can tell you they're all stupid as fuck and would suck shit if they ever had to fight in an actual war, instead of fighting sand people. marine's too.

"the few, the proud" part of their slogan is bullshit. every year thousands of high school fuck heads join

the army, and the overrated marines suck ass.

however the navy and air force are actually worth fearing