one more Toussaint
youtube.com/watch?v=h4cfJQrS2ZA

dno what that is

bit skinny

Flight sim shit.
I'm very autistic

>playing JewCS
what the fuck are you doing mate

by the whiche we may playnely and fyrft so that the veri dusett take the knoulege of the secritif of God, by jelus thrift And not by them felues. Secondely we se the defise whiche they gave towarde the (...) of God: to this whiche all thyught neffeffary to gyv betthr to hym as deceazyd.

meh, if its as comfy as eurotruck driver then whatever gets you through the day

gonna take my posts to a thread who cares

ah yes

Big fan of 'the goal' gimmick haha

need a wee

>anti Trump protests in London

Playing some Mount and Blade :D

>Fedora posting is cancer

Do not engage

>Toilet Bog Fart

help me out here

what's mountain blade?

That's PRESIDENT Toilet Bog Fart

Don't see the point of australia if I am completely honest

Love the comfy flying. And when you get jumped by a fighter how quickly shit hits the fan.

My bumhole goes desu

>pol

Getting nervous now lads

>Ambassador Stiffy Willy

redcar

reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/5p1syn/shouldve_been_bernie/

>seventy thousand boats

hmmm

yeah nah get fucked mate, bloody yank

#straya

>less than 2 hours til meme history

can't believe you fell for that one

vote rigging, the site

This(...) that the famoutes depputyr Albeyt that they enioyde of the vifion of God: that not udftandynge they Gave not the knoulege of the secretes of God, but in so (...) at the (...) to them.

who dis?

Need a good, short manga to read lads.

Any suggestions please?

Rate the drawing lads

What's the time on your computer clock? Mine says 2:13 AM :)

Yotsuba
Yuru Yuri
Oyasumi PunPun
K-ON
Haruhi

All in all i don't care about drumpf that much, i just wanna see his first reforms, his ministers and the butthurt they will cause

came home early just to watch him get sworn in

honestly proper embarassed there are people in this country out right now protesting trump

who exactly are they protesting at?

shitposting online would be more effective even

oi oi oi

Fartsident Dump

Another one

the defecation of the pooresident of the pooshited states of shartmericack, Toilet Bog Fart, occurs in 2 hours lads

40mg of propranolol straight down the gullet

>Oyasumi PunPun

Going to do a 'cide

Who is worthi to Open the Boke? Thys queftion evenfo made by admyracion declarythe the greate dyfficulte of the Openynge of the Boke: As evenfo be yt that a very ftrange and puyffant Angell myght there do nothynge. by the whiche we may playnely and fyrft so that the veri dusett take the knoulege of the secritif of God, by jelus thrift And not by them felues. Secondely we se the defise whiche they gave towarde the (...) of God: to this whiche all thyught neffeffary to gyv betthr to hym as deceazyd. This(...) that the famoutes depputyr Albeyt that they enioyde of the vifion of God: that not udftandynge they Gave not the knoulege of the secretes of God, but in so worthi of the deceazytys to them.

daisuke

Hmm

think I might have the ol' death grip

yeah, a harem doujin based on your sex life
be fucking short wouldn't it haha

going to watch the wikipedia autists trip over themselves to edit donald trump's page

Can't fathom how people get into anime and manga 2bh

I'd be more adverse to trying it to begin with than I would be to injecting black tar heroin into my cock on a whim.

it's really more of a cream colour

>needing pills to block your betaness

I got into as a kid watching naruto on adult swim, and once you've watched naruto, all other anime seems good in comparison.

fucking hell lads, wasted $900 on a flight to London

As soon as I got to customs they sounded the 'runt siren' and placed me back on the earliest return flight

GTO and Dbz are absolute masterpieces tbqh. Never been able to watch anything else though

got an absolutely gruelling headache right now lads

been going strong for 10 hours and through 6 ibuprofen

it's for migraines

Not short but thanks anyway, only read Yotsubato and PunPun out of those. Is the Haruhi manga any good? I've never even read the light novel, only watched the first anime

Dunno mate I watched it as a kid on telly and got into it again a few years later, it's rare to see someone proper getting into anime beyond the normie stuff like DBZ in their later years

>6 ibuprofen
uh oh

gently caressing the willy

Why am I the lonely one?

I asked my therapist this yesterday. Why is it, if I'm such a loving person, am I the one that's alone? Why does my ex have a huge family and lots of friends? Why do other people have groups of friends? How come I don't get to be happy? How come I'm not surrounded by people that love me? My family is out of the question. They're drugheads and I had to let them go.

She couldn't give me an answer. She said. "I don't know". And "I have hope enough for both of us."

It's bs. It doesn't fix anything.... I want to die. This is miserable and it isn't fair. All I've ever been is nice to others. And the only person I have to talk to is my therapist. She has no idea how this feels.

this

reddit in snarky overload right now

browsing r/all and every other picture is either a photo of obama or someone calling trump and his affiliates evil (while obviously being smug and aloof as they do it)

over 10 hours though, Sven, keep up

I used to take propranolol for migraines, all it did was make my feet numb

just remembered that time i tried to get high by taking 8 nytols and i ended up falling asleep haha

chill out nigga, everybody got problems

Haruhi's good, stuff past what the anime covers is mostly pretty good too

Gee mate, I have no idea, you seem like such a barrel of laughs
*mimes put a noose around my neck when your back is turned*

not sure if ive been death gripping my whole life or the phimosis stops that from being a possibility but gently doesn't do much for me

loneerrrrrrrr

The man who bankrolled the Trump campaign

Us nice guys finish last AGAIN

that entire site is under control of the """"""progressive"""""" globalists

you don't take betablockers as and when you need them
that's a good way to get tachycardia

maybe you think you're a nice person but you actually come across as clingy and desperate

speak english doc

should i go and buy a subway?

just saying, almost every headache I've ever had has been cured by a couple of ibuprofen,no clue why this one isn't fucking off

any suggestion? maybe 500mg of 'cetamol rectally administered?

wtf i hate trump now

picadilly metro

>copy and paste from reddit
>5 (You)s
nice little roi

is that algerian nonce gone yet?

can't you find a different general to post in?

sounds like a tumour lad, better drill a hole in your skull to relieve the pressure

does trump use the POTUS twitter or do they rename his twitter to POTUS since he has more followers

i'll take that as a yes and go and buy a footlong meatball marinara

Still here mate, on my way to the club.
>having this much influence in /brit/

you can get a VIP deal now where you get double meat and cheese for £2
do that on a meatball marinara mate, it would be insane haha