Was it autism?

Was it autism?

Reminder that his wife treats him like a baby and still wipes his bum.

Yes. It's what every great director has. I wish I had tism

livin' the dream

>what every great director has
Not really. Only him and maybe Kubrick, and Kubrick was sort of an atypical autist at that (if he was even autistic).

All great creatives are weirdos, but directors are generally not autistic considering how important communication skills are as a director.

Refn is goat

anyone got a link to the documentary?

What doc?

his wife made one about him playing with his legos etc

I wonder what's in the note

What would happen if Refn made a film starring Rooney Mara?

what has he wrapped around him?

They wouldn't get a single minute of shooting done. They'd just sit inside their trailers and build LEGO.

a towel that apparantly keeps his energy in

a power blanket

ONE OF US
ONE OF US

its the greatest spell god ever cast upon man. you can just say what ever and HR cant fire you without you being able to sue and win a wrongful termination suit

they fired me for calling that terrorist headdress a terrorist headdress and while they tried to explain what this "hajib" is i proceeded to say they all needed to be water boarded and now the company will be paying me to sit on my ass

What was he shooting at?

please be true, kek

>they fired me for calling that terrorist headdress a terrorist headdress and while they tried to explain what this "hajib" is i proceeded to say they all needed to be water boarded and now the company will be paying me to sit on my ass

pls post link to documentary about him

US Netflix

>"Yep, that's a pleb."

Does anyone know what that piece of equipment is called? I know that directors and DP use it to see how the shot looks without using the camera, but I have no idea what it's called.

It is called "lens".

No it's not. The lens is attached to it.

You're a frogposter so you do, don't worry

It is called "handle".

If there was ever any doubt, look at what he is wearing in public in this wemb: Cargo pants.

A sure sign of autism but made even more apparent by the fact that Refn is mixing them with... a plain white shirt.

Someone post the 'did you get that?' webm please.

He said somewhere that his wife buys him his clothes. It seems she has really bad sense of fashion though.

It's called a director's viewfinder

he was dressed pretty nice in Cannes

I wear cargos as often as I can.

Fuck your shit

alpha af

>tfw his wife got cucked

Like you wouldn't let the goose slam your woman

His wife buys his clothes for formal events (and even then he insists on shorts). The rest of the time he refuses to wear what she picks.

>I fight

What did he mean by this?

>when she grabs at his arms to try and push him off

disgusting

Was it rape?

Jesus

did they....?