ETCHYBATSU

ETCHYBATSU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ov3NTe8zTTY
youtube.com/watch?v=0Y8y--dhGOI
twitter.com/bigak
youtube.com/watch?v=yTU8WbTbZMI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

found a video where someone in like 1990, possibly that kid who time traveled, says "Etsubatsu", but the janni always deletes the threads

WHADDUP WOOWEE

>Hello, you cunt
What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ov3NTe8zTTY

We'll POST IT HERE!

is that kate price

>eternal anglo genes

I'd still fuck the arse off Katie Price.

when the car hits at like :38

youtube.com/watch?v=0Y8y--dhGOI

No it's Jordan she is English and fucks niggers

Who are these people? Is this that woman who's always on TV in the UK?

meh, I can see the appeal but she's slightly too skanky looking for me.

I feel bad saying that, sad story she has.

kinda does, lol

nice find

So this kid has Prader-Willi syndrome and just happened to also be blind? Or are the two related?

I hate niggers

yup

keep an eye out for anti-louis posts whenever the Scientology documentary is posted

hello you cunt

Looks like her ass has already been fucked off.

the obvious shills always make me kek

I wanked over her in her prime when i was a teenlad. Dat daily Sport shoved under the mattress.

Is he retarded from being born the offspring of a whore and a soccer player? Or just from having been born English?

It's punishment from God for race-mixing with blacks

He doesn't come through very often but he made good on this one

XD

>sad story she has.
what story ?

she was rufied and fucked in the mouth as a preteen, and kept in a cage and degraded and fed shit and piss and cum as a diet and she was only given one soda a year on christmas, but she had to drink it out of a dogs ass, this went on for 10 years and when she was 18 she was forced to marry a nigger and sire a blind creature

>is a total skank whore
>daw what a sad story

That poor woman

>Katie Price gave birth to her first child, son Harvey, in Brighton in May 2002. Harvey's father is former footballer Dwight Yorke. Yorke denied paternity until Price proved it by DNA tests. Price has said she had intended to have at least one birth shown live over the Internet, but she later decided to keep it private.[66] He was found to be blind, having a condition known as septo-optic dysplasia, meaning that the development of his optic nerve was unpredictable. As he has matured, she has also discovered that he is on the autistic spectrum, gains weight easily due to suffering from Prader–Willi syndrome,[67] and finds walking difficult.[48]

>In June 2005, she gave birth by Caesarean section to her second son, Junior Savva Andreas Andre, in Westminster, London.

>In June 2007, she gave birth to her third child, daughter Princess Tiaamii Crystal Esther Andre.[68]

>In August 2013, Price gave birth to her fourth child, a boy named Jett Riviera. He was born eight weeks premature by emergency Caesarean.[65][69]

>On 4 August 2014, she gave birth to a second daughter named Bunny two weeks prematurely. She is Price's fifth child; her second by Hayle

The Cursed Nigger, Wheel of Time Book 15

only the first one was born of negro.

I like her. I don't find her attractive but she's a likeable woman.

who "likes" a woman? shes a receptical for your seed and an object to be used for you pleasure, and then either discarded or used as a trophy. what kind of beta cuck faggot "likes" a woman? its like liking a toilet or a roll of paper towers

Careful you don't cut yourself on that edge

i did actually just cutmyself on something unrelated to my edge

>ASS LIKE A TEN YEAR OLD BOY

Every time some ugly insecure teenager Evansposts I image how hideously ugly he must be.

let me trigger you some more in that case

How old are you?
Do you get picked on a lot?

well she was never really about the ass

>he's still going

>fuck nigger
>have retarded nigger kid

burn the coal pay the toll

Why can't the dense, insecure teenagers and self-loathing pedophiles on this board answer simple questions?
How old are you?
Do you get picked on a lot?
How many times a day would you say you post nonsensical reaction pics that someone else made?

>be me
>search for his twitter
>come across this
twitter.com/bigak

for fucks sake that image is sticking in my head a while

>that mad
holy shit

How old are you?
Is your Dad ashamed of you?

not him, but im 20

You know, if people posting Evans triggers you this much there's this great place right around the corner where everybody has to respect your precious feelings or they get downvoted.

X-ray'd version, if anyone's interested.

>reddit
Are you a cunnyfag? That's generally how pedophiles and retarded teenagers respond. Which are you? Next you'll tell me I'm 'projecting'.

Oh wow that one really got through to me.
Better call my dad and tell him what a shitlord I am for posting a picture of a laughing actor on a taiwanese sock-puppet forum.

Dude I wasnt accusing you of anything, you came to a place famous for pedos and misogyny and started throwing a shitfit over all the pedos and misogyny.

I love Evansposting too, user. I enjoy hiding behind the face of a confident, handsome actor. It helps me forget and briefly keeps the depression at bay.

She is fucking disgusting and always has been, even more so now. There's about a million better big breasted British glamour models, all with natural breasts.

>everyone that m-makes fun of me is j-just t-t-triggered

>literally unaware of the irony of accusing user of projecting

>madness reaching samefag levels
take it easy

You're not terribly bright, are you?

Has anyone figured out what etchubatsu means?

How old are you?
What do you look like?

youtube.com/watch?v=yTU8WbTbZMI

Post more Katie.

That woman looks strong. I'd fuck the shit out of her.

god, its so perfect, if only it happened to that cunt kardashian.
Having to raise a fat cross eyed retarded nigger

She can channel her inner rage from the years of dealing with an autist to increase her strength when restraining him.