/got/ general

Underrated characters edition

1v1 me m8

We don't know shit about him. We only know he didn't fuck up completely at the ToJ, besides that he hasn't delivered anything useful.

All the people thinking of him as some kind of big player that will come out of the woodworks actually make him an overrated character.

Lord Stark.

All aboard the Ramsay x Osha train

Best character coming through
Is there anyone more based?

Based Mace deserves more praise

>Underrated characters edition
First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

>I'm
>SO
>Sorry

What did he mean by this?

Stannis is the one true king of Westeros

What does her sweaty pungent pussy slit taste like?

You'd have to be pretty clueless to think Howland won't play a significant role later in the story. He's pretty much the only living person who knows Jon's true parentage.

5942nd for chaosh crew

>Stein

oy vey

He was apologizing to the director for his shitty acting.

he made a mishtake

>Crocs
This character is a massive faggot who does nothing

Not a soul

Ha HA! Hey, guise! I just wanted to be a part of this fahhhhbulous 57th Game of Thrones thread, this week! It's, like, the fun that, like, just keeps on GIVING!!!11!!!1

Where are all my GOTBROS at? High faivehs! I like, soooooo love that dragon chick and all the swords and naked bums and stuff lolol XD I'm so KOOKY ha HA!1

Guise you wanna watch the next one with me and we can cheer as the patriarrrchy gets smashediddlyashed by the dragonlady and all the girls (gurlpowah!) show how stronk they are? Ha ha oh MAN I'm high on LIFE!11!1 XD rofl ^_^

based mace dies tonight

Wrong picture, but whatever.

Matzo balls

His masterplan didn't work out

He didn't fuck up because he's said to be a REALLY good swordfighter.

>All the people thinking of him as some kind of big player that will come out of the woodworks actually make him an overrated character.

would be prettttyyy rad if he helped Jonny

Someone answer this for me:

We saw in the last ep that the NK's touch of Bran in his dream allowed them to get past the CoTF's magic. Presumably, this magic also protects the Wall.

Therefore, it's logical to assume that when Bran passes through the Wall and into Westeros, it will take away the magic and allow the WW's in.

This theory is all well and good, except for one flaw which I think most are overlooking...

If this is the case, why did Bran travel North? Why would humans have to fear the WW's anyways? If the magic is truly protecting the wall, as long as the mark doesn't get South then there isn't a need to worry. Therefore, this makes Bran's whole quest to defeat the WW's self-defeating.

Had he done nothing, then humanity need not have feared the WW's and lived safely behind the wall.

>little sneaky crannogman
>actually a square-jawed chad taller than Stark

I doubt the Night's King would have let those wights kill Bran. I think he was stoked to finally get the 3ER and the CotF under his blade, but he I think he was just driving Bran away, and he'll probably be bird dogging him for the rest of the season, pushing him towards the Wall.

Hopefully, so mace fag can fuck off.

>you are the Night King
>you now realize Bran is your key to get over the Wall
What is your plan?

DELET

Some people GENUINELY BELIEVE Benjen is coming back.

crashing this wall

DAYNE?

He's a white male.

It was destiny, Hodor had to be there to hold the door. The ink is dry.

DAILY REMINDER

R+L= pic related

>tfw Stannis saves Bran and Meera

>filename

Also, Meera and Jojen both have curly hair, why doesn't Howland?

Reed will play a part in the climax of the bran/greenseeing/CotF/weirwood storyline, if not the entire storyline, in the showdown on the God's Eye Lake

I really hate how certain details are ignored in the show, especially in the Sansa/Jon arc. I get that there is limited time and all, but these things deserved at least a sentence.

>Brienne not telling Sansa she (thinks she) killed The Hound
>Sansa showing no reaction to Podrick being with Brienne, not asking about Tyrion, etc
>No scene where Jon hears sansa is alive from Sansa or Brienne

No.

Promise me, Loras!

I actually thought it was going to be a thing when she was all nonchalant about him flaying people since he didn't eat them. He did have that whole speech about how Miranda was special because she wasn't scared of him.

If the Night King brand can break magic shields, can it also destroy the wall?

Well Meera is the daughter of Lyanna and Rhaegar.

what makes you think he won't?

I shubboozh

no one gets it right every time

Good stuff user

I let Bran go, because hes fucktard who's gonna go back of his own volition.

NOW I'M BORED, NOW I'M BORED, NOW I'M BORED AND THERE'S NO STOPPIN'

But that means that Bran is creating the problem he has to defeat

what kind of fucking logic is that

Surely Bran will be able to see he's the key and stay above the wall.

until Bran goes across the wall the NK and WW are not a threat.

Unless the horn thing comes into.

Will Bran be cucked?

There might be several ways to break the barrier, but branding Bran might be the easy way.

he's queer

time travel logic

So Dany is barren, right? Assuming she rapes and murders her way into power, what happens when she dies childless? The realm is gonna be thrown into chaos. Again.

So are people, including Stannis, just going to ignore that Lannister-looking sword Brienne has? There's a fucking lion head on the tip of the hilt and it's covered in Lannister colors. That doesn't raise any red flags in the room of anti-Lannister guys in Castle Black? The fuck?

The fact it's been leaked he is by the leaks which have been bang on so far suggest he is.

DELET

She thinks she's barren.
Stannis has pretty strong seed though.

fuck his boi pussy while meera tickles my anus

No Hodor track, such a missed oppurtunity.

>dead
>strong seed
lmao

>dead
lmao

I would think so. It'll probably end up being a big moment, where he chooses to either live and die beyond the wall, or doom everyone and cross over. We will have to wait and see.

I hope the producers implement subliminal images into this show that makes you all kill yourselves

Why aren't you playing the definitive Game of Thrones game?

"Hold the Door, Drop the Mic"

that's the stuff

>denying literal evidence
lmao let it go

well that's just uncalled for

Why are you playing as Bran?

welcome to 3 years ago, newfag

nigga fast af

Now what would be cool is if Bran approached the NK, And we got a bit of insight into WTF there game plan is because if we're honest we have no fucking clue what they actually want.

he didn't scheme so good.

What evidence, the pink letter? KEK

Oh wait don't tell me your talking about D&D's literal fanfiction? EL EM AY OH

>if you recommend something you must be new to it
back to Sup Forums you go

So our Bran is Bran the Builder?

Can someone tell me what this is so I can buy it and play it.

Why exactly was Jaime quipping earlier in the season to the small council about the Mountain being a zombie? Don't the writers remember that he cares about shit like that?

I've been thinking but I can't remember, how did Ygritte's death affect the story? In the books or the show, doesn't matter.

She first served as a way to let us know Jon isn't that committed to the Watch and then died so he wouldn't be bound to her so he could fulfill his destiny, Mance and the wildlings couldn't blackmail him, the Watch wouldn't execute him for breaking his vows etc. Is that it or is there something more?

>recommending something
Back to Sup Forums or wherever you came from, newshit. CK posting on /got/ died years ago

It's a mod for BTFOing arabs simulator II.

Crusader Kings 2 with a GoT mod I think.

Is that the updated line I had to download on kindle?

Dany will never conquer westeros, she'll die before that happens. They've been hyping up her arrival since the very beginning, if there's anything you should have learned by now it's that events never unfold the way we're lead to believe.
Jon will probably put a sword through her heart

I'm buying it.

Why are you so salty?

How do I into CK2 user? I'm going to start playing it after exams but it looks pretty intimidating

It's a great game even without the GoT mod.

It takes a while to learn.

it's pretty complicated. Would recommend.

Civilization 5 + a Westeros map/unit mod is obviously the best GoT related game.

>tfw you bring House Dayne back from obscurity, and conquer the entire known world

Made Olly kind of an unwitting dick, foreshadowing his shift to a witting dick