Thanks, obama

Thanks, obama
You were the best president in American history

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uhY9Zxv1-oo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3615084/Donald-Trump-says-Barack-Obama-brought-Pearl-Harbor-Japan.html
ratical.org/ratville/JFK/LHO.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>You were the best president in American history
Why do people keep saying he was amazing and shieet?
Is it because hes black?

>they are kicking out a nigger who acted like a white guy
>they are taking in a white guy who acts like a nigger
crazy old world

It's sad cause it's true.

because he is cool

and why is that?

bush was pretty cool too

well he genocided literal hundreds of thousands of shitskins in the middle east, he has my admiration for this

In two or so years you shall understand.

eh bombs countries and doesn't afraid of anything

Kill yourself

Lel I remember some libcuck in the comment section of a news post who said that Obama and Trudeau were his favourite politicians
Shows that some people value style over substance, really

He killed maybe more people than Bush, and people love him?

JFK is the only half-decent president America has seen, and guess what CIA did to him. You can't be a 'good' president, they won't let you.

>and wonders why the street is full of arab and negre migrants

>be Obama
>win Nobel peace prize
>bomb more nations than bush
>waste billions on drone strikes that killed civilians
>continue to destabilize the Middle East and destabilize North Africa
>indirectly create Isis
>fund rebel soldiers

Really makes me think

youtube.com/watch?v=uhY9Zxv1-oo

As a conservative I think he was pretty meh, I'm not going to say he was spectacularly bad (yet)

In all honesty though he did double our debt while overseeing the smallest rise in annual percent GDP ever so I'm sure he created a serious bubble that we are going to be paying for eventually

they aren't migrants we aren't germany, they arrived here all the way in the 70s-80s for economic reasons, it's their children who are the problem
go ahead america destroy syria and flood germany with refugees see if i care fuck germany
here we don't have a migrant problem we just have a regular brown people problem

No, Obama was a mediocre middle of the pack president which really isn't that terrible considering the fact there are only 5-8 presidents that America truly finds great. Obama wasn't a good leader and didn't accomplish anything noteworthy. He'll just be known for being black and not as bad as bush(although he was close)

It's not even a conspiracy at this point that JFK was killed by secret servicemen. People like you mock the idea that the American government is in fact one of the most evil on earth, knowing no boundaries. But just open fucking book, do some research and you'll see that Amerida has gotten away with things no other country could get away with.

JFK almost sent the world into a nuclear war. He was a dangerous fanatic. If the Soviets hadn't kept a cool head like they always did in MAD scenarios, the Northern hemisphere would be a silent wasteland right now.

Luckily, Trump is too rich to care about ideals, and too much of a demagogue to take his own rants seriously. I expect the world to become more peaceful with him. Thanks to Americans for not giving us another Clinton to deal with.

He was okay. Considering the clusterfuck that he inherited from bush, he didn't do a bad job but he wasn't amazing. Overall, not bad.

Dude, I killed him. Stop giving others credit for what I did.

he was based

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3615084/Donald-Trump-says-Barack-Obama-brought-Pearl-Harbor-Japan.html

hmmmm

JFK evaded a possible nuclear war, are you crazy? The soviets were the ones that installed ballistic warheads in Cuba.

I don't know about Trump but there are documents that show that JFK has rejected a false-attack on American people to create a cause to attack others. He wasn't a saint but comparatively, he was a good president.

It's too early to judge him, he'll even bush for that matter. Only dumb millennials who get their facts from Twitter spew this shitty hyperbole. Every president leaves down a trickle down effect. Clinton gave bush the housing bubble crash, bush gave Obama the economic crisis and Middle East war, and now Obama gives his problems to trump. It's disengenous to describe presidents in shallow terms like "good" and "bad"

Sik kafası git araştır da gel. Amerikanin orospusu olmuşsun.

Best at dealing with the cluster fuck Bush left behind. Honestly America went better than expected after the markets when the shit.

Does it mean it's washington who is responsible for everything bad in USA?

>soviets were the ones that installed ballistic warheads in Cuba
It was the reaction for installing missiles in Turkey.

what is turkey and brinksmanship

Soviets planted those missiles as an answer to NATO nukes in Turkey - a country that happened to border the USSR.

Sie, lan.
Ironi oyren sonra gel.

>t. No idea what niggers act like

Yeah I conveniently left that part out didn't I. Nevertheless, JFK played a central role in making sure the war didn't break out (after the fact that America proviked USSR, ofc)

Best presidents
>Polk
>Teddy
>Jackson
>Lincoln
>Eisenhower
>Nixon
>Washington
>mickinley

JFK was a warmonger like most US presidents. He ordered the invasion of Cuba with B26 bombers and everything (and got BTFO), and this happened way before there was a single Soviet missile there.

The madman theory was a direct result of American experience with Soviet policy during the JFK administration. The Soviets were the most careful superpower ever, offering non-proliferation and disarmament treaties every now and then, never directly invading any country outside their sphere of influence, and finally dissolving itself without a huge war. Germany '53, Hungary '56 and Czechoslovakia '68 happened because these countries were about to leave the Eastern bloc, Afghanistan '79 was a call for help from Kabul. The USSR was the sane side of the Cold War and Americans knew how to exploit this thanks to JFK.

Hahahaha trump just completely destroyed Obama

fucking beautiful

>Thanks, obama
agreed, he was nice
>the best president in American history
baito desu

He was shit, but he was the most charismatic tho

It hilarious how Obama's approval rating went up the more a Trump presidency seemed likely.

He wasn't lying when he said he could have easily won a third term if that was allowed. The dems massively underestimated Hillary's likability problem.

JFK was a shit president who consistently waged a campaign of terror on Castro's Cuba, directly leading to the Cuban missile crisis. He also didn't give a shit about the civil rights movement, and though he didn't directly oppose it, he thought of it as a domestic nusance distracting him from foreign policy.

The CIA had nothing to do with his assassination. No one seriously doubts that Oswald was the assassin/lunatic.

>No one seriously doubts that Oswald was the assassin
>Being this out of touch

There are documentaries about how he could possibly not be the assassin.

You would think that the man who killed the president would own up to what he did, no? Well, he denied it. And then he mysteriously got killed!

Read this if you're not going to watch any one of the numerous documentaries (some as short as 10 mins) that have a strong case about why Oswald is innocent.
ratical.org/ratville/JFK/LHO.html

Though I agree that America was the primary aggressor/antagonist during the Cold War, your post is way too partisan. Just because the soviets were the lesser of two evils, doesn't mean they didn't do their fair share of stupid and immoral things (Poland, Afghanistan, Hungary). And they did often pursue funding and aiding of liberation revolutionaries in Latin America and Africa.

Our only regret is not dropping a third one on Tokyo.

Glory to God Emperor!

For many decades, we’ve enriched foreign industry at the expense of American industry; subsidized the armies of other countries, while allowing for the very sad depletion of our military. We’ve defended other nations’ borders while refusing to defend our own.

And spent trillions and trillions of dollars overseas while America’s infrastructure has fallen into disrepair and decay. We’ve made other countries rich, while the wealth, strength and confidence of our country has dissipated over the horizon.

One by one, the factories shuttered and left our shores, with not even a thought about the millions and millions of American workers that were left behind. The wealth of our middle class has been ripped from their homes and then redistributed all across the world.

But that is the past. And now, we are looking only to the future.

We assembled here today are issuing a new decree to be heard in every city, in every foreign capital, and in every hall of power. From this day forward, a new vision will govern our land. From this day forward, it’s going to be only America first, America first.

Knee jerk reactions based on context.

He inherited the POTUS title from one of the most unpopular presidents in recent history, an administration that oversaw the senseless Iraq war and allowed the 2008 crash to happen.

Then, he gets succeeded by a president that doesn't have the +50% approval in a bipartisan political system. Someone who is so reactionary he even pushes away other conservatives.

So of course Obama would be seen as "one of the best president ever", only because he wasn't Bush or because he isn't Trump.

Pretty much yeah

None of those "documentaries" have a strong case. And "JFK" isn't a documentary.

Oswald fired three shots; first hitting a light post, second hitting Kennedy and the guy in front of him, third hitting JFK in head.

His coworkers testify hearing the firing and reloading of a rifle one floor above them. There was no "magic bullet", since the guy in front didn't sit directly in front of JFK, but was situated in a seat slightly down and to the right of him. JFK went "back and to the left" after his head exploded because he broke his back in WWII and had to wear an immobilizing back brace his whole life. There was no second shooter. There was no car roof or secret service guys on the back of the car because JFK wanted the crowd to see him. Oswald was murdered by Jack Ruby, a democratic bar owner who thought he'd be a hero before he died of cancer. Despite his quote about destroying the CIA, he was as militant against communism as they desired him to be; they didn't need to kill him for America to escalate the war in Vietnam since JFK already escalated it.

I've seen every objection against the warren commission and found them all wanting. And I'm just getting started.

The people who aren't saying that he was amazing have the memory of a gold fish, I remember bush and the years of his presidency, shit was all fucked up. Despite republicans best efforts to cripple him, Obama and his cabinet came in an did an excellent job of cleaning the mess left behind by a gop government. We were moving forward and now we're heading back at square one with trump and his shitty followers.

Hey this thread isn't a general so it's going to get deleted just a heads up

Obama was the most charismatic president since Clinton.
But there will never be a president to top Andrew Jackson.

Is doubling the debt to the highest in history and destabilizing African and Arab countries getting us back on track?

>partisan post about conservatives having a short memory
>probably doesn't remember Obama using IRS to target political rivals
>probably doesn't remember that the democrats were just as unscrupulous about winning Florida in 2000, and continued the meme that Bush was illegitimate even after 2004
>probably doesn't remember Clinton carrying out bombings of Iraq whenever his impeachment trial went south, or that almost none of the democrats supported his removal, arguing that he committed perjury over a private affair, and therefore should excuse the public felony
And I'm not even a fucking republican.

Nuke isn't always necessarily go well.

>Literally rolled over the Germans on D-Day

Obama spent all of our problems away. With money we didn't have. If that was a bad thing to do we aren't going to know about it until the future, 5-10 years from now, and when the chickens come home to roost it will be total economic hell.

That's the thing people seem to forget with all of this "clean up" spiel shit. Presidents continue to pay our problems forward and the issue is only compounding.

What does detroit have to do with anything?

Tell me how trump will be good for the economy of the country? afaik there hasn't been a recent time under republican leadership that the economy hasn't tanked. Always take a democratic politician to come in and fix it and bring all the jerbs back.

>Muh debt
No, national debt does not work like personal debt. We have so much debt BECAUSE other countries trust us enough to be able to pay back bonds that they buy a lot of them because it is a safe investment. And the rest of the debt is owed to ourselves, it's simply not a big deal.

Also, Trump's proposed tax plans add way more to the national debt than Obama.

At least detroit was part of the most powerful country.

Good job avoiding the entire post

>""fixing"" the economy
>average household income lowers
>more people in poverty
>more people leeching off of food stamps
>student loan debt
>more people in personal debt
>wasted trillions of dollars on war instead of infrastructure

Really makes me think

I disagree with that statement.
If Romney had beat him in 2012 Obama would have a solid term. Then the whole NSA spying on civilians and Syrian war started to discredit his legacy.
He did pretty good though but no where near top 5 but maybe top 10.

>Shows that some people value style over substance, really

Which is precisely why Trump won the election.

Poor baby about to have his relatives deported. :^)

Oswald was an unstable mental case. Nobody would hire a guy like that as a hitman.

>If Romney had beat him in 2012 Obama would have a solid term

>Ordered the invasion of Cuba
That's because the CIA kept pressuring him to do just that. The CIA was still fighting against the war on """"COMMUNISM"""" because of the ideologic implications that it could turn America communist. It's exactly that thinking that the CIA had that got us into Vietnam and got so many people killed needlessly.

Kennedy even talked to Eisenhower about what went wrong with Cuba and learned from his mistake in trusting the CIA to successfully do anything.

People also forget that the invasion was planned and organized by his predecessor and that he mostly inherited it.

This. The ACA was the only notable thing he did and it was extremely mediocre and even that is gonna get dismantled.

>"Obama cleaned Bush's mess!"
>Guy points out how he massively increased debt
>"B-b-b-but how is Trump going to improve the country?"

Learn the difference between national debt and a failing, crashing economy. Since 1920 republicans have been causing the economy of the country to fail. 1930s was the start of the great depression ever since then it has taken electing a democrat to office to fix the nonsense republicans leave behind and help progress the country, but people keep voting republicans in even though they blatantly don't care about the working man or the economy outside of their own pockets and it's happening again. I wonder when the cycle will end.

t. terrorist

reported to the CIA

Man, I don't want to sound like a whiny bitch just because I'm politically opposed to him, but it seems like media/celebrities are just pushing a narrative over actually talking about what happened. Hillary Clinton was his Secretary of State under him, what she did was pretty unforgivable. All this bullshit, and it's just a constant stream of "such a classy presidency", without anything to really celebrate. Then they wonder why the MSM is called 'fake news' and we elect a huge anti-establishment candidate.

I don't give a FUCK about any of that, I just pointed out the goalpost moving

>first black president
>race relations are the worst they've been in decades

Really makes you think

There wasn't any goal post moving, the conversation was about the national debt and how it will affect the economy, you just misinterpreted and jumped the gun.

Wh*te boys couldn't handle being BTFO both in the bedroom and the highest office of the country.

We had the largest race riot ever in the 90s. Things only seem worse if this is your first decade being politically active...

Obama did more damage to liberals/democrats than any republican could ever do. Him advocating those BLM riots and white cop killing was bad look, not to mention "muh religion of peace". He also constantly cared more about illegals than the real native citizens

shitposting

Explains how Trump got elected

hahahaahha BLACKED

He is really is very good president, but Muricans are too dumb for understand this.

>
Niggers, niggers everywhere

Obama is based as fuck. It's hilarious when people accuse him of being a war monger, if we had anyone else as president I would be a fucking conscript in a trench in Ukraine right now.

Obama was the only thing standing between the neocons and war in Ukraine and Syria and helping Israel demolish their Iranian foe. Now that Trump is in office, expect a ramping up of tensions with Iran, if not outright war. Thanks AIPAC!

Senpai, I will well admit that I believe republicans can be needlessly oppositional.
Obama did about the right thing in Ukraine, but don't get me started on Syria. The Obama-Clinton administration has much to answer for regarding our support of the FSA. Absolutely disgusting, what we're doing in the Syrian Civil War.

Thank you Obama, you made us respect america or at least its dream.