Would you?

Would you?

probably

why is that man culturally appropriating black peoples' hair?

with a flamethrower

I see Lana Wachowski as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a "woman" who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Lana Wachowski is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting (lack of) womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Lana Wachowski does it for me.

at this point I would anything to be quite familia

If she pays me afterward.

No, I'm not mentally ill.

>her

Clearly you would.

How about now?

Is this a fresh new pasta or a really old one that I've never seen?
Or is it, more impressively, not a pasta at all?

Can't wait for Sense 8 season deaux

I would...have teatime with her. I want her to talk about her experiences with SFX in the earlier Matrix movies.

Yep. I even showed a pic of her to my mom and she said she looked realy beautiful after I told her that this is a sex change guy kek

I would have said no but after seeing his new 'sister' he's looking better all the time.

If I was Keanu I would call her up one day, say that I wanna meet for coffee and then when I meet her I would describe:

>"Ever since he got the sex change to become a she, that I have wanted to make sweet love while kissing that newly feminine tongue while stroking that red gorgeous hair with my hands."

>"I'd wanna put on the Matrix in the background while you scream my name Neo and I scream your name Laurance (previous name before you became Lana) as I cherish this godess on top of me."

What do you mean his new sister?

Definitely a pasta, kekd so hard tho

Lana at least only looks like your fun aunt, Lilly looks like the crazy aunt

Wait, are both brothers now women? WTF is going on in America