/mort/ General

Last one hit bump limit.

So what are your expectations for the sequel?

great meme i give it big thumb

JUSTDECAI

Mortdecai

More like

Moredebtokay

It's been a long time, friend.

I just saw a trailer for Now You See Me 2 so I guess anything is possible nowadays.

I'd rather be punched in the face for $200 Million

It's customary to link to the /mort/ pastebin FAQ when creating a new thread fellow /mortician/

I missed these

thanks for the thread OP, I'm getting the #MortGiggles

looks like somebody is #MadAtMort

>Steven Spielberg Taps Mordecai Screenwriter David Koepp for Indiana Jones 5 Script

>Steven Spielberg and Disney have tapped Koepp to draw up a script for the recently announced fifth installment of the Indiana Jones franchise, reuniting the writer and director after the most recent installment of Indy’s adventures of derring-do, The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull as well as cult favorite Mortdecai.

>Koepp faces an unenviable task in conceiving another adventure for America’s favorite adventure-serial hero. Harrison Ford, who will be 77 years old by the time of this film’s eventual release, was a little long in the tooth for the mantle of Indy last time around. In this fifth film, the issue of his advanced age will be impossible to ignore, unable to be defused by the “I’m getting too old for this sh-”-type cracks that lightened Crystal Skull. It will take a creative solution to write around the inexorable progress of time, but if anyone can do it, it’s the man who directed Mordecai.

Get hype

> /mort/ General
more like shit film general

lmao

This movie was a tax evasion scheme.

>See this trailer before it comes out
>Hey it looks half decent, might go see it
>Week after it releases, haven't gone to see it
>Cousin asks me to suggest a movie for her to see with friends
>Suggest Mortdecai
>Ask her a few days later how the movie was
>Said it was complete trash and a waste of money

Adventurekino confirmed

I miss Mort's live-tweeting of relevant pop culture events, those were comfy times.

my fucking sides

Mortecai is lov, Mordecai is lif

Damn son, it's over

Literally me

Someone change LIONSGATE to AMBER