What does Sup Forums think of Silicon Valley?

What does Sup Forums think of Silicon Valley?

Good show or is it just another GoT, overhyped, boring shitefest?

I like it a lot tbthwyfbriabsh

>i'm stupid and can't form my own opinions

Entertaining, but TJ Miller can't act for shit

it's pretty good, but I think I would like it even more if I knew anything about the tech industry

they have constants allusions to it it's pretty funny desu

>I haven't seen it but want to know if it is worth my time

But did someone fuck your bitch, user? Why so pissy?

the show it's pretty funny and entertaining also not too long just give it a try senpai

The trailer is cringe as fuck, haven't watched the series though.
Guessing it's fedora core

I really like it

Sundays are Silicon Valley nights. GoT is just the opening act to the real entertainment.

>ever judging audiovisual media based on trailers or previews

It's very funny, it's very well-written, it's what more comedies should aspire to be instead of this constant pop culture references trash.

I laugh out loud maybe 1-2 times each episode but I'm also invested in the story.

This guy gets it, i barely give a fuck bout got and if i miss it i don't mind at all but i watch Silicon Vaelly every single time.

i dont care for the tech industry setting at all or the story really but the characters are funny

Veep is better tho

It's great if you are a programmer or developer. The industry inside jokes and small technical and cultural details are well researched.

It really makes me laugh. It's comfy and always entertains me, but the whole

>good thing happens-bad thing happens

bit is tiresome.

it's fine

nothing special but watchable

This although it's a good thing that you can never guess what kind of ex machina is going to save them. Such absurd scenes that work for some reason.

Comfiest and funniest show airing right now. Way better than GoT.