“tear it down to its foundations!”
8 Daughter of /éire/, doomed to destruction,
happy is the one who repays you
according to what you have done to us.
9 Happy is the one who seizes your infants
and dashes them against the rocks.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_of_Northern_Ireland
salon.com/2017/01/19/disgraced-neo-nazi-pundit-mike-enoch-vows-to-expand-racist-podcast-network-despite-alt-right-doxxing-war/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do taigs in the south shop here?

Thinking of reuniting Ireland tomorrow lads.

Pound is stronger than Euro

Or at least it used to be

only ever bought fireworks in the north

t.west briton

Because we pay an insulting markup on goods. We're lumped with britain for most things despite using the euro.

But I thought you left wing nationalists taigs preferred to spend money in your own land, to support your own?

Teach me the ways of the Hibernian.

but nordies are our own

>left wing nationalists

Doing a think, lads.

r8 haul

>enda kenny
The way he behaved in the US was embarrassing in its sycophancy.

Why do nordies come south for jobs? They are literally working free labor in our country just to live in a money sink hole. I thought they prefered their "fleg" and want to work for the UK instead of working for the literal opposite.

>the Unionist thread got deleted
Prophetic in its own way.

I've only ever seen one good political cartoon with a left-wing message that wasn't the Onion.

you're confusing nationalism with republicanism

>kissinger

>wake up
>pray rosary
>slap around wife because breakfast isn't ready
>head to NEET BUX store for daily rations of free German money
>hit pub with local hooligans
>return home drunk and heavily bruised
>violent sex with the wife
>pass out in bed

what's the broblem

>anglo tolerance

Nice try taig

British now and always

We managed to tolerate you for 800 years, I'm sure you can pull it off.

A M A C H

>he says as a minority in the north
you'll be coming home soon

Do Unionists actually believe that the rest of the UK cares about them or is that just a meme?

You treated us as badly as the africans.

I really hope for a heavily enforced hard border with the north.

Why're they killing those people?

Are they Poles?

didn't even notice that
I didn't make it

what's the deal with this pepe

sasanaigh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_of_Northern_Ireland

>British 48.4%
>Irish 28.4%

Oh taig when will you learn

Why are they killing Sasquatch?

>under 50 percent british and falling

>believing uk government statistics
did you believe them when they said they wouldn't negotiate with terrorists?

They truly believe it, they are THAT retarded.

there are Welsh people in NI?

They unironically think being 3rd is good for a united ireland

Care enough to go to war for us, yes

At least you admit they're terrorists

tbf you can make a similar image about any country

I had a welsh science teacher for half a year, nice chap.

they've always been called terrorists, don't know why you'd believe Brit butthurt on the matter though
prefer Freedom Fighters meself

You better actually be reading these books instead of just driving up the price for the rest of us.

Good topics to learn about, but I'm always skeptical of "general history" books if they bother to sell them in the big mainstream shops. I've been burnt so many times before by the dross they throw in the sections miles-wide about WW2 and certain Irish history topics. It's money-spinning stuff for the shops and the non-fiction equivalent of romance novels. Plus they seem to be more and more bringing in the type of stuff they sell in England about muh kind and gentle imperialist "cultural enlightenment", "constitutional democracy" and the like from Niall Ferguson, and "muh redcoats" from Bernard Cornwell, though he's not so much a cunt as a Pollyanna.
Then when you get to actual serious history that gets on the mass-market shelves, it tends to be very cliquish, a certain type of clique, if you know what I mean. Simon Schama books are all over the shelves, and if you've seen clips of him on youtube, you'll know all you need to about that guy.
I like reading but I next to never go to the mainstream book shops for these reasons.

Heaven desu.
Though you forgot to pray the rosary in the evening.

No, just the cucked ones.

>Care enough to go to war for us, yes
That was quite some time ago, Proddy. Things have changed considerably since then. And yet you continue to be a burden on the rest of the UK - irrelevant and often reviled. What possible value do you have for the UK establishment?

I'm no strong nationalist like many of the anons in /éire/, but in the last year or so I have come to realisation that unification is no longer a question of "If", but a question of "When". Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow. But ever since Brexit, you are living on borrowed time.

mother whoring irish niggers

He's an utter piece of shit that's caused immense damage to the world and fucked up the Middle East thanks to his legacy

>fucked up the middle east
Rasheed...

Easons has a far larger "military history" section than actual "history" which then gets subdivided into mythology, ancient history, often philosophy and misplaced "military history" books
99% percent of it is shite but it has a few good books every now and then

that's pretty interesting
not like he's getting any legacy payments if I steal his book (assuming he doesn't get it beforehand)

Don't think you have much of a clue what you're on about lad.

before the US started toppling regimes, supporting Wahhabism and Israel to insane degrees the ME was much better

>fucked up the Middle East thanks to his legacy
If we go back far enough, the British and France laid the groundwork for the modern clusterfuck that is the Middle East.

Funny, I think the same of Unionists. But at least I'm not deluded enough to think that the UK has a vested interest in my future.

>not the Ottomans
if we go far back enough Cyrus laid the groundwork for the modern clusterfuck that is the Middle East

would this guy agree with you?
go home rasheed

>If we go back far enough, the British and France laid the groundwork for the modern clusterfuck that is the Middle East.
I don't deny it but the Middle East is a vastly different place in the 21st century than the first half of the 20th

>pointing out how meddling in a region fucked it up means you must be from that region

>not the Medians
if we go far back enough Deioces laid the groundwork for the modern clusterfuck that is the Middle East when he united the Median tribes and villages

>Ottomans
While the Ottomans had zero business in Europe and were rightfully routed out of there, they were essential for the stability of the Middle East. This is why the UK, France, and Austria went to such great lengths to preserve the Ottoman Empire in the 1800's. It was the Russians that were instrumental in the collapse of the Ottoman Empire, which served as the catalyst for British, French, and American interference in the region for decades to come.

True, all I'm saying is that placing the blame solely at the feet of the Americans is very ignorant. The Middle East is fundamentally broken due to both internal and external forces stretching back over 250 years.

The ME was at its most stable since the time of the Romans under the Ottoman rule.

Middle-East power ranking:

Iran > Syria > Saddam's Iraq > Kurdistan > Taliban > "Moderate Rebels" > Israel > Pakistan > ISIS > > Turkey > Gulf States

it's literally all the fault of the sumerians you shits

>he doesn't blame the steppe nigger Indo-Europeans
L A D

neolithic farmers wuz shahs n sheit before dem horse ridin muhfuggas showed up

>Israel not at the top followed by a huge powergap
>mfw

>Syria second highest
There military is fucked and they are only still standing due to Russian and Iranian intervention/support.

And you completely ignored Jordan.

>While the Ottomans had zero business in Europe and were rightfully routed out of there, they were essential for the stability of the Middle East.

>implying we shouldn't destroy Islam wherever it is found
>forgetting Constantinople and the Christian Greeks and Armenians driven out and genocided from Anatolia

It's the fault of whatever hominid first decided to go out of Africa t b h

I'm talking about in terms of who's worthy of respect and who aren't. Jordan go in behind Saddam then.

I'd say it does, it's paying me to man their destroyers atm.

>Iran > Syria > Saddam's Iraq > Kurdistan

Patrician taste here

Based Ba'athism, based Rojava

*fourth crusades you*

>inb4 b-buh muh venetians muh excommunications muh sea jews

>I'm talking about in terms of who's worthy of respect and who aren't
The fact that Israel still exists and is the only country even vaguely resembling a Western state makes them worthy of respect in my book. Western/American aid aside, the Israelis are masters of war.

>RN desperate for manpower
>hires Nordies like they always have
>"They really care about us and aren't just exploiting us for our only resource"

Sink yourself.

I don't think much of the Kurds desu.
I like Iran because they're religious fanatics and make their country stronk, and Ba'athism because they show how dictatorship can work better than democracy, and also because they make their country strong-ish.

Except Venice was literally acting against the orders of the Pope, attacking both Catholic and Orthodox cities in pursuit of their secular aims. The attack on Constantinople was part of a secular civil conflict by the Greeks themselves.

So all you're "inb4" is your own BTFOing. Idiot.

>"The sky is green".
>"Inb4 look out a window faggot".

Who else watched the inauguration?
It was really boring. Looking forward to a Trump presidency though.

Id say they care for me, good wages and holidays, consider it yourself I get a tenner for every recruit I send their way.

I'm interested in seeing how Sup Forums and the currently-imploding alt-right will spin every retarded, corrupt pro-globalist thing he's inevitably going to do.

>Israel not at the top followed by a huge powergap
didn't realise frogweeb was such a good goy

I think he's missing the point of what I was ranking them on.

>I like Iran because they're religious fanatics and make their country stronk
>implying
Iran is a regional power, yes. But that's all.

>Who else watched the inauguration?
Me.
>It was really boring
Yeah, surprisingly low energy.

>Id say they care for me, good wages and holidays, consider it yourself I get a tenner for every recruit I send their way.
That's called being employed in the armed forces, user. You're not getting special treatment just because you're from Northern Ireland.

>h-he's playing 3822910415834191329th interdimensional mahjong

Your pleb descendants completely ruined Massachusetts

>So all you're "inb4" is your own BTFOing. Idiot.
the Pope excommunicated them as soon as they attacked Zara and multiple times along the way, but nullified all that as soon as they captured Constantinople (for the second time) and he sent them a letter in congratulation seeing the benefit having the Empire under a Prince who had promised to convert to the see of Rome

Lot of pageantry. Hopefully we will be insulated from whatever he does.

those aren't Irish-Americans it's just Americans celebrating a culturally appropriated Irish saints day
enough with your cultural hegemony you nigger

Nah, I just respect the military prowess of a nation roughly the size of Ireland. I disagree with Israel on other things, but even if you just read the Wikipedia artcle about the 6 Day War, you can't help but be impressed.

>the currently-imploding alt-right
The Alt-Right is imploding?

based
is every protestant country full of beta males? Must be why the gael can so easily move in and take over

>Iran is a regional power, yes. But that's all.
Same with Israel. And Iran doesn't have the full support of the western superpower(s) through an incredibly wealthy and influential network of Iranian diasporas.

Damage control at that point desu, it was a fait accompli, not as if giving it back to the Greeks was going to make the Greeks come around to properly defending themselves at that point.
What game are you playing at anyway, discarding countless excellent and virtuous crusades in favour of the one that the untrustworthy Venetians fucked up? Drinking the atheist-Protestant kool-aid!? REEE

No, you fool, it's non-Euclidean Hungry Hungry Hippos!

>The Alt-Right is imploding?
Big time. Extremely big time.

>The Alt-Right is imploding?
they had some massive bust-up over The Right Stuff

turns out of their big personalities is married to a Jew

>Same with Israel
Israel is a dominant regional power though, whereas Iran is just one of a number of secondary regional powers.

>And Iran doesn't have the full support of the western superpower(s) through an incredibly wealthy and influential network of Iranian diasporas.
Well that's their fault.

>Big time. Extremely big time.
Got a source on that?

>they had some massive bust-up over The Right Stuff
The Space Race movie?

salon.com/2017/01/19/disgraced-neo-nazi-pundit-mike-enoch-vows-to-expand-racist-podcast-network-despite-alt-right-doxxing-war/

The problem with any far right movement in the US (not as much in Europe) is that they have to fend off people from the centre right and also the nazi larping stormfags.

The centre right wanted to change the alt right from white nationalism to civic nationalism. "democrats are the real racists" type shtick.
That failed.

Then you have the stormfags who larp as nazis (sieg heiling at that richard spencer rally, not being able to form any argument that isn't just m-muh jews and a load of slurs).

Not enough level headed people to make any sort of movement though

I was poking fun at you and your Catholic church arse-lickery and you had a mini sperg out as expected

>not as if giving it back to the Greeks was going to make the Greeks come around to properly defending themselves at that point.
the Fourth Crusade was the death knell for the ERE imo, there really wasn't any recovering as soon as they got their shit pushed in so hard that many historians today give the Empire from when Constantinople fell to its recapture in 1261 a different name
Byzantines really couldn't do much against the Seljuk/Turk onslaught

Anybody else lost audio on Sky News right now? They were showing footage of the anti-Trump protests/riots when everything went silent.

How did an oversight like that go unnoticed for so long?

>Ponies against Degeneracy
>mfw

the alt-right, which I have come to realise now means all those who support trump rather than just the small group of people who self describe as 'alt-right' aren't imploding, they are stonger than ever.
There problem now is having gotten what they wanted they now don't have the ability to play the rebellious outsiders anymore.
If metrics for judging the economy go up in the coming years, regardless of whether it had anything to do with Trumps policies, they will me affirmed in their belief in him and another 4 years seems very likely.

>If metrics for judging the economy go up in the coming years, regardless of whether it had anything to do with Trumps policies, they will me affirmed in their belief in him and another 4 years seems very likely.
doubt that'll happen

a recession is overdue at this point. it's usually ever 7-9 years

>There problem now is having gotten what they wanted they now don't have the ability to play the rebellious outsiders anymore.
True in America, but not Europe.

Even Brexit hasn't come to fruition yet.

doubt it ever will

Black/brown hair Irish>everything else>red Jew hair Irish>Jews

They do give me free pints because I'm from Northern Ireland though.

I'm convinced the nips make all these animay girls look European and dress them like sloots out of anger at getting nuked

trump is president now lads

This is a Japanese boat.

Edit it out in MS paint