/got/ general

R+L=J+M edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VINQVvmrf9w
youtube.com/watch?v=drd8dQKr-oY
idigitaltimes.com/game-thrones-season-6-spoilers-white-walker-attack-hodor-flashback-confirm-full-535308
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Mace the Ace
Mace the based

BASED

youtube.com/watch?v=VINQVvmrf9w

>R+L=J+M
Based.

All aboard the Ramsay x Osha train

Meera and BBC

Mace get confirms this is the rightful thread

Daily "nouitenz" reminder that the ToJ fight is dislikes solely, because we had certain preconceptions about Dayne from the books.

Everyone on /got/, including you reading this right now,m yes YOU, would have been praising it otherwise and jizzing over the dual wielding. It's fantasy you would say, dual swords are cool you would say.

Here's a professional opinion on the fight:

youtube.com/watch?v=drd8dQKr-oY

tl;dr: best fight in the series, very competent choreography, very good performance by the actors

He also claims Jaime and the sneks are the worst at fighting in GoT, which surprised me about Jaime, I recommend you watch all of his commentaries.

Is there anything he can't do?

FUCKING NORTHERN SHI-AUGGHH

Cast her /got/

This is from 6x07 interesting...

So Arya is really no one and will kill Sir Dontos the wizard, and realize he was resurrecting ldh but only hald did it because she killed him while she was in no-one mode.

nth for Euron

Lyanna

I also see the pattern where they kill two important characters (and one non-important for lulz) every single episode:

episode 1: Doran Martell and Areo Hotah (Trystane just for lulz)
episode 2: dad Bolton and Fat Walda (pissing dude just for lulz)
episode 3: Arthur Dayne and and ser Alliser (Olly just for lulz)
episode 4: Osha the Wildling and this-main-khal-who-is-burned-alive-in-tent (with bunch of nameless random dothraki for lulz)
episode 5: Three-eyed-raven and Hodor (and Summer just for lulz)

who is going to die in episodes 6-10 according to that pattern?

episode 9 is going to be Ramsey and someone else (with Wun Wun for lulz) probably

He just confirmed that Mace is the Ace.

S T A N N I S
T
A
N
N
I
S

My salt wife.

Highgarden next season?

IS DEAD
S

D
E
A
D

whenever I start following a fantasy series I always get caught up on the fringe border regions of the world and get frustrated I'll never learn about them

I so want to know about Asshai, Sothoryos, Ulthos etc.

I would gladly cast her on my dick.

the Waif(u)

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

what if ned was actually a targaryen

> Robert + Lyanna = J+M

It wouldn't even make sense.

Ned can't trust his own wife with this info yet he's gonna let Howland bring some other kid to his wife and let Howland's servants clearly see something fucky is going on when they act like the kid's trueborn when the wife wasn't even pregnant?

Based
Ironborn ww@

keep it in spoiler tags

how legit are these tommen leaks?does he actually an hero? what happens to margaery?

my bet is like this

6: Mace Tyrell and Highsparrow (bunch of sparrows for lulz)
7: Jamie and Brienne (+some random soldiers)
8: Greyworm and ... don't know really
9: Ramsey + Wun Wun (that's for sure)
10: ??? hopefully Meera and Bran but not sure

In the true story (books) he is very much alive. You can keep your khaleesi&midget LOLZ trash from TV

what if jon snow is king robert's son?

black of hair, it fits

No, it's really not confirmed.

Yes, Brienne "executed" him as in she executed the penalty for his crime, he's got to go tot he tribesmen and northen lords alone and convince them that he's the rightful king, he's back in 6x07 "The broken man", he will return with house mormont, the mountain tribes and some other Northeners.

The guy who posted them got Episode 4 and 5 completely right before they aired.

wtf happened to her ? She used to be full of joy but now shes always sad and never talks. It's like resurrecting jon didn't change anything.

but then I was really burned in the Riftwars when they visit those regions and it's just retarded tiger-people and lizard-people, no imagination at all

Lyanna wasn't black haired in the books?

>Areo Hotah
>important

Also you forgot Balon

what if jon snow was really just imaginary the whole time? nobody would be expecting it.

>implying they would do something like that without checking with Martin
He's gonna die next book

Is Meera cute or not

is there an archive of it somewhere?

im tired of fighting trying to shield myself from spoilers LOL its too much work

>Also you forgot Balon
oh shit

in which episode did he die?

Lack of Stannis Dick

DON'T CRY MELLY

she knows she has power but doesn't have a purpose anymore, like Thoros. She's trying to convince herself Jon is the "new" AA but she probably knows it's bullshit

extremely beautiful

Benjen confirmed as Baratheon

She's learned not to run her mouth, but she's dedicated as fuck again.

idigitaltimes.com/game-thrones-season-6-spoilers-white-walker-attack-hodor-flashback-confirm-full-535308

nevertheless someone dies in every episode so far

yeah that is one part i had issues with when they are having their roundtable discussion with jon and sansa she just sits there and doesnt say a word or offer any advice from the lord of light

Why aren't you playing the quintessential Game of Thrones game?

Comes from same dudes I think that got the other stuff right, so yeah, probably.

Probably suicides after the Sparrow tells him about the big case against cersei and how his mother likely murdered King Robert and he's a bastard. That when all the info comes to light at the trial, he will be killed as bastards born of incest are against the tenets of the Seven.

Reminder that GRRM will never ever finish the books. Reminder that the show is CANON

>Then run, Prince Rhaegar, run away with me

What did she mean by this?

If there was an interesting story there, the author would've told it. I doubt GRRM has much to say about Asshai, or fucking anything about Sothoryos or Ulthos. Not just because, as with any other author, he's already telling you his story in the location he's chosen, but because GRRM is self-admitting in his lack of interest in worldbuilding. Tolkien was a worldbuilder, GRRM is a storyteller.

Hopefully she'll get to do something again soon.

Best tits on the show, good actress too.

>Osha the Wildling and this-main-khal-who-is-burned-alive-in-tent
>Two important characters

Theory confirmed trash, arthur dayne was already dead any way

confirmed double agenda
BASED

>she'll never sexually tease Jon again
Please cheer up already Mel.

so nothing on margaery's fate then?

I hope they don't do lady Stoneheart in the show, this is one of the most retarded things in the books

Is that his actual garment from the show?
fucking based

>ser dontos
>a wizard
>resurrecting
wew bookfags i thought dontos is just a fat fuck

>tfw post-rebellion Stannis is nearly impossible

'Sup comrades,
is there already a stream for season 6 episode 6?

She can't fully trust in her visions anymore and Jon isn't retarded like Stannis was so she can't manipulate him with Lord's Chosen, Prince that was Promised bullshit.

And she's seen what happens when she gets a leader to follow that shit.

It's memorial day break

crocs are the new big thing in Highgarden

This will be remembered as the season that purged all minor characters.

I'm guessing
>Margaery, Loras and possibly Olenna & Mace
>Kevan
>Pycelle
>Tormund
>Pod
>Edd
>Meera
>Wun Wun
>Gendry

~
cash 9999999999
only with stannis

who dies today?

everyone bets it's Mace Tyrell?

She's thinking how the fuck she's going to resurrect Stannis now that he's beheaded and in Bolton's hands.

She's going to resurrect Shirene too and wonders how the fucks he's gonna do it.

Jon Snow, reborn as Jon Targ

>you will never hold her hand and make jokes to comfort her
jdimsa

It's like she realizes Jon Snow is so much of a moralfag that now she's convinced he is Azor Ahai, she has to be well behaved and hide what she's done as best as she can or he'll push her away or execute her. She can't be herself and she's bored shitless over it.

Cast him

>Pycelle
this as he is already dead in the book

but probably not this episode

The boy, Jon will finally let the man be born

it has already been confirmed who

do not click this spoiler if you dont want to know

who is this somber beauty?

I am

Couldn't Lyanna have stopped the war if she had just said that she wanted the Targaryen dick, and that Rhaegar didn't kidnap and rape her?

Why Mace?

I doubt he's going to be there when they try to take down High Sparrow.

into the fires of Mount Doom, please.

a Dornishman for sure

Jesus, I wish I could give as few fucks as this man does.

Every one they killed was boring besides alliser and bolton

Sadly, Internet was down during Robert's rebellion.

she probably counts as "for lulz" character

not the main death in any way

Are you serious?

Can Stannis still win the books?

the absolute madman

One thing si not clear to me.

Brienne is so fucking angry with Stannis for killing Renly,

What did she expect him to do, let himself be cucked by his younger brother and laughed at for the rest of his life just because his younger brother wants to go against the law and is narcistic with no respect for his older brother?

i meant mummers joffery, it was a joke son

High sparrow