Melissa McCarthy Responds to ‘Ghostbusters’ Backlash

> “I mean, really, four women doing any movie on Earth will destroy your childhood?”
>“I have a visual of those people not having a Ben [Falcone, McCarthy’s husband], not having friends, so they’re just sitting there and spewing hate into this fake world of the internet. I just hope they find a friend.”

Sup Forums B-T-F-O

spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2016/05/29/melissa-mccarthy-responds-to-ghostbusters-backlash/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iNSt3wJXZk0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if she, the black one and paul feig were removed this movie might actually be good

all my friends are skipping this movie.

fuck you, lard ass.

I have a girlfriend and she thinks this looks pretty bad.

Who ever said it's about them being women?

this

I hate McCarthy in general but the black gorilla woman is making me want this movie to be even worse than I'm already expecting so she's never in any movie again

>btw I'm fat lmao

if 4 lesbians want to make a supernatural comedy then thats fine and dandy.

but if 4 lesbians want to make a supernatural comedy that rapes my childhood by cashing in on classics movies then thats not so fucking ok. its not difficult to grasp

And when she has to name a FRIEND she has to refer to her husband, cause Women dont understand friendship.

They can only understand meaningful relations through sex.

The thing that surprises me out of all of this is someone married her.

I guess, much like Doug Walker, he did it so we don't have to.

>TFW no Ben

Bill Burr was right again
youtube.com/watch?v=iNSt3wJXZk0

>four unfunny women being directed badly with a terrible script

FTFYMNYDEHTTM

JUST

>film looks bad
>WOMEN will """ruin""" your childhood
>not film

classic dodging the argument

DUDE, WOMEN SCIENTISTS AND ENGINEERS LMAO

As a senior engineering student I will never trust anything built by a woman in my life. My female classmates are completely incompetent and get ridiculous affirmative action internships even with 2.0 GPAs

>but if 4 lesbians want to make a supernatural comedy that rapes my childhood by cashing in on classics movies then thats not so fucking ok. its not difficult to grasp

she is right, the backlash is retarded

if you just stuck to thoughtful criticism of mary sues and paranoia over sexism it might have an impact, but instead throw a spastic fit and embarrass the cause

>shit on Harold Ramis' grave
>expect no one to care

>tripling down on insulting potential customers

I mean what the fuck, they know it's fucking terrible. But we'lol watch anyway

they had a female engineering student intern at my job a few months back, she couldn't figure out how to open the blinds on the window. just sayin

>I HAF MY NU-MALE HUSBAND AND MY SISTER TO GET ME WORK AND NOT DIE OF TYPE 2 DIABEETUS SO IF U DONT LIKE MY WORK YOUR A MANCHILD LOSER
I can't wait for the shitstorm

Fuck off you dumb bitch

>fake world of the internet

UNDERRATED.

In medical tech with 3 women who have been in 6 months longer than me. They still can't put on gloves correctly.

>black gorilla woman
The big irony is that this "progressive" movie seems to be portraying a comically racist stereotype with her character.

>Defending the movie
>Actually unironically defending this movie
How much Sony is paying and are they hiring

Did James Corden become trans or something since heading to America?

>fake world of the internet
Do people really think like this?

>Shaming people into watching your shitty movie

>Using the fedora tip meme wrong
Go back to Tumblr hambeast

She's absolutely right. People need to stop pretending the original ghostbusters was this landmark movie in their lives when more than half of you weren't even fucking born when it came out. Nobody cared about ghostbusters until the remake was announced.

DELETE THIS
THATS FUCKING TERRIFYING

Only insignificant Internet people get bent out of shape over this. Submit your little Internet insult and just don't see the movie.

Kidding. A lot of you will be seeing it.

>Hurr I just want to make fun of-

Still seeing it. Thanks for the support.

>Hurr but I torrent the-

Still seeing it. Thanks for the support.

I would be insulted if she wasn't ass in every movie she's been in.

>Guys I'm fat! I'm sexual but I'm fat! Watch me improvise me being either le awkward or sexual!

I'm starting to think SJWs don't exist, have you ever met any in real life? I haven't, therefore the only solution could be that they are being planted in the media, to benefit who's end, who knows?

>Kindergarten
Feminism!

>1st grade
Feminism!

>2nd grade
Feminism!

>3rd grade
Feminism!

>4th grade
Feminism!

>5th grade
Feminism!

>6th grade
Feminism!

>7th grade
Feminism!

>8th grade
Feminism!

>9th grade
Feminism!

>10th grade
Feminism!

>11th grade
Feminism!

>12th grade
Feminism!

>College
Feminism!

>turn on the tv
Feminism!

>play a video game
Feminism!

>read a book
Feminism!

>Go see a movie
Feminism!

Maybe, and bear with me for a second, maybe I'm tire- are you still with me? Maybe I'm- you following? Maybe I'm tired of being told I'm trash by feminists every day of my life and have finally decided I've had enough?

>Internet trolls don't have friends
Where the fuck did this idea ever come from? Do these people not realise that IRL bullies are capable of being very popular whilst being assholes? Or is it just another way of making people feel ashamed for not agreeing with your views? My view is that it's a way for these people to feel superior somehow, which I find hilarious.
>MOMMY SOME NASTY MYSOGINIST CALLED ME MEAN WORDS ON THE TWITTER
>Don't worry Melissa, they're just jealous of your friends.
At least when I got bullied I accepted it was because I was easy to take the piss out of, not because they're jealous or hurt or something.

Sjws don't care about this issue as much as this board wish they did. Sorry.

>caring about meme usage
>when your original post was actually autistic

aight m8 it's time for bed.

>rapes my childhood by cashing in on classics movies then thats not so fucking ok
Lol you're aware you can still watch those shitty original Ghostbusters films regardless of how many spin offs and sequels they make, right?

You sound like a typical 14 year old.

easy fabio

Great defense. Sorry to trigger you with the fucking truth btw

IRL bullies and internet trolls are entirely different, one group typically just post nigger in an online forum for a response whereas the other typically has to have a bit of balls/muscle

The voices in their head.

Single guys, mostly.

This, I was alive for Ghostbusters and don't give the least bit of a shit about the film. Even when I saw it on its first theatrical run back then it didn't change my life, it was very much a product of its time. To see 19 year olds bitch because an all but forgotten comedy has a shitty remake is as much bewildering as it is hilarious

is she tight?

Most of the comments on YouTube, some bitch about Leslie Jones being a nigger though

as much as i'm diamond hard about this feminist shit fest flopping badly, the childhood ruined excuse it's reddit tier and whoever spouts this bullshit deserves to be ridiculed by living human whales.

>to get me work
Be fair at least, she's generally box office gold.

nope. it would still suck ass

>> “I mean, really, four women doing any movie on Earth will destroy your childhood?”
no, just those four women and this movie

Literally only faggotty millenials are triggered. I wonder how much people gave a fuck about ghostbusters 3 years ago.

Exactly.

Stop faking Internet outrage as an excuse to say """"""""""mean""""""" things.

Fucking dorks.

Your movie is still going to suck ass. Deal with it.

it's just nu-males projecting, really. All men feminists are losers forced into cuckoldry by 3/10 women.

>Your

Lol I'm glad this movie bothers you. I'm glad women bother you.

>four women doing any movie on Earth
It's not any movie tho, is it? It's a remake/spin-off/whatever of an existing movie with a big fan base.

Let's be edgy retards and say how we WONT watch the movie like this fuckface.

This.

What a time to be alive.

Literally one of the guys from Ghostbusters is dead, two of the remaining core cast members don't even get work. Theres been absolutely no buzz out of that camp since the second movie was trash. The first one was solid, at the time, it doesn't hold up now.

Is this remake/spinoff garbage? Sure, probably, is it a big deal? Are they replacing "our heroes" with SJW women and niggers, absolutely not.

It will be funny to watch it and see how bad it is, but if your feelings are hurt by it you just need to grow up.

I don't like ghostbusters, but this movie looks like shit and most women aren't funny.

red pill me on this reaction pic. Who is this green man?

>“I mean, really, four women doing any movie on Earth will destroy your childhood?”
>four women doing any movie
she doesnt get, i dont think anyone gets that the hate is not about the 4 woman

>insulting the core audience that would actually go see their movie

Not anymore.

Reminder this movie is going to make a billion dollars because normies don't care what happens online.

Didn't she bash the movie already? Not to mention the rumors of her hating the project was confirmed true

next cast member to get triggered and spazz out when pls?

Didn't Donald Trump coin the phrase there's no such thing as bad publicity?

Her anal devastation must be triple painful, being a virgin lesbian and all.

that's only because they delete all of the other comments that are against the movie.

holy fuck

Sup Forums btfo

Proof or nah?

Haha yeah. Batman vs Superman couldn't crack a billion but the Ghostbusters remake is gonna do it.

Are you retarded?

based Burr does it again

coin the phrase? jesus christ is this whole fuckin board retarded cunt kids now

Im not going to see it.

You're dumb one if you think throwing a spastic fit and acting like a retard will change anything.

Are you? Have you been in a theater when the trailer for Ghostbusters has played?
People laugh, at every line.
Screencap this post so you can look back when it makes a billion dollars and gets rave reviews.

Other than "cynical cash grab" has anyone offered a reason for this movie to exist?

It's just another needless remake for money. This time with a gimmick.

I will because it bothers you.

I am boycotting this movie not because there are women in it but because there are fatties in if.
Fatties make me sick.
The negress doesn't help either.

Well, there sure is such a thing as bad word of mouth though. See BvS, Fant4stic, X-men Apocalypse and Warcraft just to name some recent examples. All much bigger IPs than Ghostbusters and they all underperformed badly due to bad critic and fan reception.

>Still seeing it. Thanks for the support.
That's literally not supporting the movie you dumbfuck.

why dont you read a fuckin book once in a while you fuckin nigger dyke bitch

But all my friends agree it looks like shit. This damage control is just crazy. They're not selling the movie well

U sure?

damn dude what a great comeback

Every discussion on Sup Forums

>make shitty, soulless remake that happens to star women
>people say it looks shitty
>NO, UR JUST A MIDOGYNIST WITH NO FRIENDS, GROW UP, LOSER

nobody laughed at my theater.

While I dislike the social pandering and superficial 'inspiration' for these culture wetnaps, it's not the fault of the actor. McCarthy seems like a class act.

Her argument is literally
>U DON'T HAVE FRIENDS!
>BTFO