What do spaniards think of Mexicans? You actually created their race and culture...

What do spaniards think of Mexicans? You actually created their race and culture. Are they like a abandoned down-syndrom child for you?

Stop talking about Mexico

Yes

Mexico are our advanced explorers in the US invasion.

Y-Yes my emperor!

>Abandoned down-syndrom child

No... well, I don't know.

I like them and wish they weren't living the many social problems they suffer.

Most of South America is the abandoned child of Spain.

Es la madre patria pero igual estan muy jodidos.

At least they are better than any french ex-colony

MISTAKE

My dad's been to Spen multiple times. He said the people there were nice to him

tell me their names and I'll send the firing squad ASAP.

pregunta seria, es mexico un lugar horrible? es mucho peer que espana? lo siento si mi castellano es malo

1. Podría ser peor, podría ser mejor.
2. Sí, bastante.

>What do spaniards think of Mexicans?
We see Mexico as a desertic shithole full of brown,short, fat people dancing around with huge sombreros and getting beheaded by some random warlord and some cool coastal cities.No, I am not kidding this is the overall view of Mexico and I am not trying to be offensive

Spaniards and Portuguese(true Spanish/Mediterranean white)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>taco niggers

seriously,i am really sad about them

What do you spaniard bros think about Argentina

SUDACAS

they are ok but arrogant ( some of them have french heritage)

CHICANO

Does Spain and Portugal look down on South America

We only hear bad things about Mexico in the news, mostly poverty, drugs and beheaded people.

It's sad.

Smug obnoxious people, but at least they're kind of first worlders, so I guess they have reasons to be proud of

>Thread about Mexico
>Suddenly all the Spanish posters appear
>All they do is shitpost
>Brazil shows too
>Shitposts

>What do spaniards think of Mexicans?
>suddenly Spanish posters appear

Holy shit, at least Mexicans can read

JUST
No one likes taco niggers

Yes, they shit on us because the rest of Europe shits on them

>Spanish poster replies to me
>its to shitpost

Yes, but the implication was that you guys are no where to be found in other threads. As in all you do is shitpost.

go home

Spain is a deadbeat father who filed bankruptcy after his shitty business failed, and then left his kids to fend for themselves.

i think that mexicans are not bad people....maybe some of them are trash because Mexico's poverty.

What I don't get is the obsession with keeping Mexico down through the use of racist propaganda and stereotypes from other countries, I expect this from America or Canada but not from the supposedly advanced European countries.

Europe looks down on us and we look down on South America, that's the pecking order. I don't blame Europeans for acting smug, all western culture comes from them

Mexicans and other Latin American countries are poor because you treated them as things to extract gold from rather than investing in their success.

>Mexicans and other Latin American countries are poor because you treated them as things to extract gold from rather than investing in their success.
you mean Criolles , my family stayed in Spain...it is not my problem.

Yeah, well, it's not like it was their job or obligation to invest on their success.

It's just memes m8

And that's exactly why the British colonies are mostly prosperous, because they went above and beyond. They continue to invest even today. Spen would do well to follow Britain's example.

Yeah, unlike Brits who instead just killed them all.

>maghrebis
>kebab
i fucking hate these stupid memes

Depende de la zona
Hay ciudades del primer mundo y también hay shitholes
Te recomiendo Querétaro o Mérida si buscas seguridad

kek nice pb

>spain takes all wealth the could find and abandon their children
>spain squander eerything and now is at the mercy of the eternal kraut
>dad, where are the horos, did you....
>OH SHUT UP I DINDU NUFFIN, YOU HEAR ME NUFFIN!!

esto

Seems only ex-Brit colonies are successful. As we speak, India is already converting poo in to power to fuel their rockets that will pierce that heavens.

>es horrible
depende de la zona en la que uno radiques; como regla general (no importa si eres foráneo o local) nunca te acercas a las colonias en la periferia de las ciudades, la razón es sencilla: ahí se concentra la mayor cantidad de brayanes y kevins

tough love works best, anglo stronk

this

We and every civilized nation look down on you because you are utter and irredeemable shitholes.
Even if other countries in Western Europe (note Western again) have a better economic condition than Spain, the difference is not that big. Meanwhile you are light years behind us.

Why would anyone care about what Spain thinks? they're a shithole and they have no jobs.

They came in boats to South America when they were getting fucked in the ass, then decades later some faggots from here went there and they're like
>xD Sudaca we no want u here españa for the españoles

This is the funniest thread I've read in a long time

>>Thread asking Spaniards what do they think about Mexicans
>>Suddenly all the Spanish posters appear
??

>summonned us1
>surprised that WI CAME

Good Lord man, I wouldn't venture to call Argentina or Chile "light years" behind you guys. Now Honduras in the other hand...

Both are failed shitholes

>brasil
>orden y progreso

ORDEM E PROGRESSO

Redpill me on South America, are there any legitimately successful first world countries like ones in Europe or is it just one big third world crime ridden shithole

i'm half mexican and want to move to spain or portugal, or at least
>work
there for a while. shame my spanish is so poor

CHI

Buenos Aires is truly quite nice, I wouldn't dare compare it to, say, Vienna or Paris. But everything else was pretty damn great, easily on par with a lot of nice US cities.

And, as long as you're white, the argentines are quite nice. Now if you're not white, well I doubt they can be that bad

what if you're white but British?

It's quite easy to get a spanish citizenship merely by blood ties. I reckon you should start slow, duolingo and the like. Then watching videos and playing vidya in spanish, maybe ending with managing to fully read and enjoy Don Quixote or, you know, being conversation in the bloody thing

Would you say buenos aires is the only place legitimately worth visiting

>Sudacas chimp out because they do not want pay taxes and want to trade with the eternal anglo
>Eternal anglo funds them because all they want is to screw us over
>Spain is powerless due to Napoleon and the fogs
>200 years later
>Spain abandoned us it is not like we rebelled or somthing, you stole muh gold etc...
Are you serious?

Ohhh
Oh god, Don't. You'll get lynched. I mentioned to some random guys that one of my ancestors was british, hoping they'd get a laugh.
I almost got tango-crucified by those lads, maybe try Chile

>Don Quixote
I tried reading that once in Spanish. Once.

i'm sure my family has been long separated from its spanish side. I've been absorbing spanish passively since i was a kid because beaner family, so i understand spoken/written spanish really well but i can't speak it well.

No, Not at all. Lima was a blast, and it's so odd. I was a head taller than most, and I'm not some aryan ubermensch. The people are really warm and nice, there's quite a lot of history, and there was this beautiful fog that gave the city an incredible mood.
And I'm sure Brasil has it's charms

good job I'm a big bad Anglo bully then. Will make sure to use the official name Falklands in every other sentence.

try reading some borges, he's Columbian but writes really beautifully.

Thanks for the recommendation

>be me
>help napoleon invade portugal
>napoleon betrays me and also invades spain
>creoles in the colonies see this as an opportunity to rebel since my family has been fucking with them for centuries with the caste system and the bourbon laws
>thankfully they are losing because of the royalist
>joseph bonaparte becomes the new king of spain
>he installs liberal ideas with the help of the liberal spaniards
>royalists in the colonies see him and the liberals as an enemy and turn in favor of the independence
>royalists sign the independence
>get invited to become emperor of new spain by royalists
>refuse
>rekt all the liberals in Spain and become king again
>get rid of the liberal ideas that would have help the spanish people
>now that they are independent, get invited to form a commonwealth between spain and the ex-colonies
>refuse
>refuse to recognize the independence for decades
>try to invade Mexico once more
>get rekt’d for good
>finally recognize the independence two decades later
>everyone is now poor, weak, divided, in constant civil war and with fears of being invaded by every other power of the time
>spanish empire no longer exists

>that's me
>Ferdinand VII
>the man who lost more than anyone else in history

Well, if you've any close ancestors that were beaners, you can easily claim some mildly far fetched blood-relation to Spain. They really fucked everyone they saw, however you'll need to speak some decent spanish. Hopefully the castillian accent isn't too thick for you, best of hopes m8

I live to serve

castillian spanish is...fine i guess, intelligibility wise. Caribbeans are the only people that really get me fucked up

Holy fuck those guys are a doozy, I visited a fancy island in the Caribbean that my cunt has jurisdiction over.
Jamaican english is pretty fun and somewhat intelligible. But Creole english, a benevolent god wouldn't allow it to exist.

there are relatively few english speakers i don't understand, other than some brits and irish. fuck anyone that talks extremely fast though

quit porrn

Argentinian. Excellent writer.
For colombians try García Marquez (duh), Mutis, Abad Faciolince and Rivera. Isaacs is supposedly great but I had not read him.

you're right, i confused marquez and borges. are there any high fantasy type books originally in spanish that you can recommend?

Read pedro paramo and el llano en llamas
All other latin american literature is utter shit

t. absolute pleb

Latin American literature is bretty good, almost all countries have jewels.

Nope, sorry. The biggest genres/styles in spanish tend to be variations of realism (costumbrism, social chronicle, magical realism/the marvelous real), so I can't even name any noteworthy SciFi, which actually interests me.

>people in this thread have not read el Cantar de mio Cid

>Are they like a abandoned down-syndrom child for you?

In a way. But that applies to all of Latinamerica.

It's complicated. There's the feels and the perception that way in which the bonds were cut during and after the processes of Independence there was a historical fuck up. Not their Independence itself, which was natural to happen, but the way it all played out and Spain sort of abandoned them. Mostly because Spain was fucked up in those days, so we mostly blame ourselves.

Anyway, the tendency over time has been to somehow make up for it and reconnect those bonds with Latin America, have a sort of special attention to Lat Am whilst acknowledging that well, it's been 2 centuries and nowadays every country is different has gone through it's own history, internal dynamics and etc.

But basically we have developed good relations with them all and we appreciate them at a level that transcends the specific political situation of a given country, say Cuba or Venezuela, where what really matters is the bonds with the venezuelans and cubans people, regardless of the specific government.

I'm so sad mejico exists.

Is it true that Spanish women are INCREDIBLY easy?

if you re top 10% yis i suppose

Wow that's a pretty low standard

>Implying Muslims deserve to be differentiated

jesus christ, he fucked it up big time

What do Americans think of Jamaicans or Hindus?

We don't.
The only thing comes to mind is weed and bob marley.
Hindus I just think of red dots on their foreheads.

I love these memes.

We all know hating is your specialty.

Kill all Mexicans (male)

A lot are, if you're foreign
t. Visiting Spain