The Paris of Canada

>the Paris of Canada

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hr4u_UGcYqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

où est-ce?

Montréal près de l’hôtel de ville

Victorian here, ask me anything.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with this image.

That looks like Victoria

Buenos Aires is the real deal.

It's actually better than Paris

sait papa

youtube.com/watch?v=hr4u_UGcYqk

Victoria
It would actually be better than Paris if it had more advanced infrastructure and prettier buildings in the town centre.
I can't understand how the renting market is so high yet there are so many one story buildings in the city centre.
Maybe when Canada's population reaches 100k it'll finally get a working sewage system.
Still the best city in North America though, possibly the world.

Dayum, that looks like Madrid

That guy is insuferably smug and arrogant, it's almost as if it was a pardody.

>pretende y lo logra
>la ciudad mas Europea de las Americas

>threadly token butthurt m*xican

Where are the monkeys?

How many qt grills are there?

Dude, that you can[t even tell that[s fucking cringe you posted just makes it a lot more hillarious.

>He unironically believes Buenos Aires is more "European" than Quebec or New england

i think that he wanted to say that it's more european than m-e-x-i-c-o

Have you me any Mexicans irl?
Just wondering

yeah two mexicans from cuernavaca visiting buenos aires a couple of years ago
they were talking to me about buenos aires as if it was a fantasy realm

No, he said it pretty clearly, even going as far as using the term "las Americas" which is an Anglo term not normally used in Spanish. But suit yourself, I have some free time and don't mind posting a bit of architecture, but before we go there I want to make it clear aspiring to be "European" is nigger colonial mentality, even the small countries in Europe aspire to be their own thing, not an imitation of someone else, and much less a cardboard one, so let me make it clear Mexico has never aspired to be Europe, we created our own artistic movements, like muralism or poetic anthropology, and do celebrate our full cultural legacy rather than trying to hide it like you do. We create culture, not just consume it, so while we do have grand architecture that could stand proudly in any European capital, it's ours, not theirs, unlike you who have no past and no real culture.

The guy in your video says as much "we took from the British, the French, the Italians..."

Pictured is what you'll never have with that mentality, it[s called heart and creativity.

Cuernavaca is a small town ffs, were they riding burros and wearing sombreros?

pictured Catedral Metropolitana de Buenos Aires, should be the most important in your nation in terms of hyerarchy

pictured Degollado theater in Guadalajara, 19th century, see any difference? Let me spell it out for you, it's called stone, the Mexican one was built by stone masons.

Pictured Catedral Metropolitana de la Ciudad de Mexico, started on the 16th century, this is the equivalent for the one I posted in Buenos Aires. Again, stone.

Many, it is a university city after all.