Couple days ago I saw here that people talked about chocolate in Europe and specifically about Milka

Couple days ago I saw here that people talked about chocolate in Europe and specifically about Milka.

Milka launched in France recently a brownie, pic related and this thing is a killing. Fucking delicious.Better than an american homemade brownie made with high corn syrup.

You have this in your country or not yet ? I swear try it

No, we have our own special brownies here.

>special brownies
What is that ?

Brownie with Marie-Jeanne ? Never eat something with this. It's powerful or bullshit ?

It actually fucks you up more than smoking

not a fan of milka (I prefer dark chocolate) but GF loves this one.

>Written in French
>Yet never saw this shit in the milka department

My mom makes the best brownies ever desu

>go to walmart
>they have oreo milka bars for sale
WTF?

I came 2bh

Why not just make your own brownies at home?
>Europoors

Milka is swiss but now owned by the american Mondelez. That's why americans can have this I think

Besides I noticed that Mondelez has plenty french food brands. Stop buy our brands please

Too complicated and long. + You have to do the dishes after
I say no

Cute

Waouh! chocolat > everything else

Milka is garbage tier chocolate though. Way too much sugar. You can actually taste it. When you buy regular milka chocolate it itches a biot in the back of the throat wich is a good sign for too much sugar.

>tfw no milka in the US

u sure bud

This. Don't buy this rubbish, it is sugary and betrays your taste buds.

>too much sugar

>Live in Europe
>Don't eat Fazer's or Marabou

Fucking hell you guys have it great and don't even take advantage of it.

yes
i live in rural tennessee and I have never seen anything except hersheys and it makes me sad

>buys chocolate or candy
>lol too much sugar
you are autistic

seal blood brownies are better

My sister swears by milka, but I personally prefer pic related. It's half as expensive, too.

I checked and only Scandinavian know this I think. And the last is again owned by Mondelez.
America stop your shit with Mondelez

We have Marabou but it's overpriced so I never gave it a try.
I only buy the whole nut off brand shit at the poor people supermarket here for 69cents it's the GOAT shit.

You should. Marabou is godlike.

Tbqh my top 3 European chocolate are plain milk Marabou, Fazer's and Kalev's Kama Chocolate.

The third one has such a glorious taste albeit a bit peculiar, memorable as fuck.

it's just chocolate m8
pretty sure it's not worth three times the price of a milka

It fucking is m8, Milka is disgusting garbage compared to this.

also Valhrona's Caramelia is worth a try.

it's just chocolate m8

I don't know your life but it's normal that you take just chocolate from Scandinavia or Baltic countries ?
I mean I'm sure it's good but there are places in Europe best known for chocolate

We have our own local American chocolate.

Milka is meh tier. Cadbudy is a thousand times better. I'd never pass down a bar of Dairy Milk. I also prefer more some of our local chocolate. More specifically, Arcor's Cofler. Although for you Europeans, it may not be as good as what you have.

>Cadbudy
Owned by Mondelēz

Travelling and bakery experiences.

That and I just like to try new brands. Here in Canada we don't really have many European brands outside of specialized shops. The most obscure ones you can find in grocery stores are like Spain's Valor, Heidi and Dolfin. We have our own local brand in Laura Secord which I like quite a bit (if only for the maple crunch chocolate) but usually Europe does it better.

Does Argentina have Dulce de Leche chocolate? It's something I've always desired but I've never seen anything like it here, just plain caramel.

As in chocolate bars of solid dulce de leche? Kind of. We have Vaquita and similar products, which is a block of dulce de leche, but nothing like an actual bar of chocolate.
Dulce de leche is mostly used as either the stuffing of a candy or as the general flavor. The best bet to have a dulce de leche candy is to get an alfajor.

I've had alfajores, they're amazing, but I'm surprised you don't have something like, caramilks but with dulce de leche instead.

>tfw most decent or better chocolates and biscuits end up being discontinued in brazil and you have to do with shitty argentine alfajores if you can't splurge on european imports

Oh, I wasn't sure what you were talking about exactly. My fault there. Yes, we do have stuff like that, like pic related. Arcor as well has similar products with the Cofler brand.

Another kind of chocolate with dulce de leche that you definitely should check out is Cabsha.

That shit looks amazing, Milka might suck but the Dulce de Leche probably saves it. Unless it's a crappy kind. I wish I still had this Serenisima estilo colonia Dulce de Leche, nothing we have here compares. I should check for imports.

Unless it has coffee in it I'm not interested.
Brownies need coffee. There's a good reason why they are called mocha pieces in Finnish.

>The world doesn't have coffee crisps

Top 10 reason to love being Canadian

We also have this, haven't tried it yet though.

>not having Scho-Ka-Kola, the classic caffeinated chocolate that kept Nazis awake during war

posting homemade American brownies