No Bloodline thread?

Their life sucks, doesn't it?

The only likeable character in that show was a scumbag.

Only watching to see how Danny destroys them from beyond the grave.

Also the sister is a milfu

How much time on average do you waste making these shit photoshops for your retarded JUST threads that nobody finds funny anymore or gives a single fuck about? Do you genuinely still find this crap funny? If so, how old are you?

Literally less than 10 minutes while the show was paused. I think this was my first JUSTshop.
This isn't a JUST thread it's a Bloodline thread that has a just picture to make a point.
I sort of find it funny. I'm 18.

I like how the marina faggot is going to get himself killed.

kek.

reminds me of a douchebag that I know

I actually feel for John. I don't get why so many people hate him. They clearly always leaned on him to solve all their fucking problems and he got tired of doing it.

Not even going to bother with the second season because killing danny was 100% justified.

Looks like the Gilbert guy will help them cover up the murder and force them to help his drug business.

That is how I feel too. Danny was a shit. S2 just shows he actually tried to be good in different flashbacks but he was still a fuckup.

Below average and boring as fuck: the show

Season went on too long - didn't have enough material to make it stretch on for ten episodes. Can only stomach watching John go to that camera so many times before you think 'PLEASE SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING'.

Season underutilized the most interesting character - Danny's Son. John Leguizamo wasn't captivating on screen, he made for a boring villain.

John should tell the rest of his family to fuck right off; he's undeniably the best of a bad bunch. His brother and sister are selfish, sociopathic, emotional retards. Their self-involvement and level of self interest makes them loathesom.

The fact that the two spics got away with beating the wife is unsatisfying; we find out about this leverage midway through the season, and when it's finally used at the end of the season, it caves in. Like the one spics head.

Danny is the most likable character on the show because he's the 'goodest' one. And he's fucking dead. John needed to be more 'good' in this season to have somebody actually likeable.

>be john
>brother threatens your family
>wife freaks out and implies she wants you to kill brother
>kill brother
>wife realizes what happened
>calls you an asshole and wants nothing to do with it because you yelled at her once

what a cunt

The acting is clearly above average even if you hate the writing. My issue is the pacing is way too slow.

When did she ever tell him to kill Danny? I don't remember that.

Capeshit lover: the post.

s2 is retconning him into a saint, or very nearly so

iirc, his worst mistake was threatening the daughter in s1, but we don't get reminded of that here

in all, this trainwreck is a slow burn. I'm kinda hoping s3 will be the last - they can stretch a story about miserable lives only for so long until it becomes untolerable to watch, at least for me

go watch Daredevil you fucking plen

First two episodes were good. Fuck Kevin is a fucking idiot but he might actually be the best actor on the show.

So is Bloodline a sequel to The Pest?

Bloodline is definitely a top tier drama and the cast in general deserve a lot of acclaim. However, my god if the only likable characters in this show are the women.

Or maybe I just fancy Linda Cardellini

Where was John going at the end though? Also, I think he will be shocked to fine everything will be cleaned up because Gilbert character wants Jon to be sheriff so he can blackmail him to let him bring in the drugs.

>but we don't get reminded of that here
literally an entire episode centering on that.

What is this show about?

ohana

child abuse and negligence, marriage, truth, murder, drug addiction, perjury, stinky dinkys

i feel there is a lot of wasted potential acting wise. with danny gone there is not much you can harvest from this story

Season 1 is about a Black Sheep criminal coming home and messing with a family. Season 2 retconns everything so that said Black Sheep was actually a good guy and maybe it's the family that was the terrible people

S3 better be great assuming they even get a S3 based on this sub par S2

>saint
No it isn't. The point has always been Dany isn't a bad person at his core but he is such a fuck up and anger issues that he does stupid shit.

Spic thing will go into next season also lopez did get killed by Kevin. I have a feeling Batista could get framed for it.

Uh what? All the women are fucking retards. The mom and Linda whining that she is blameless.

I didn't even see that as a threat to the daughter. John was the one totally in the wrong there for acting as if danny would let anything happen to the daughter (much less murder her) for any fucking reason.

Killing danny was justified when he said that bit about being willing to burn the entire family and everything they had down for literal fucking reasons.

The entire first season I'm just wondering why everyone is being such a huge shithead to danny. Then of course danny starts hiding kilograms of heroin on his family's property and talking about his desire to destroy everything the family has because he fucked up, let his sister drown, and got the shit beat out of him for it 30 years prior.

So, yea, fuck the second season. Burn in hell danny.

s2 was bad but not the trainwreck i thought it would be

you replace the best actor on the show with John Leguizamo ugh... but it was still very watchable and one of the better netflix shows

season 3 i think its going to go to hell when they try and turn bo bridges into gus fring

It seems like John would have just got Dany in prison instead of killing him.

>Season 2 retconns everything so that said Black Sheep was actually a good guy and maybe it's the family that was the terrible people

That's mostly what the first season was about. The family was dysfunctional from the start of the series, it was never about Danny being the bad guy.

this
this

I like that Kevin is losing his shit. I kinda want John to lose it

I can only assume that season 3 is gonna be the last season. There is no way this can go on longer than that

Is it worth watching this just for Ben Mendelsohn?

Yes

>Also the sister is a milfu

>Linda Cardinelli will never snuggle up to you and tell you that she doesn't want to be alone

Why even live

user what the fuck are you even talking about? Danny is shown as a fuck up the entire second season. Season 1 was about how they are all liars and schemers. What show are you watching

It's worth watching for Linda Cardellini, and Kyle Chandler, and Sissy Spacek. Seriously, everyone is on top form in this.

Saw the entire 2nd season now. It really dragged, but John losing his shit on his brother and sister was so worth it. he was right, no one in that family takes responsibility for anything and he's always trying to shoulder the weight of everything. also, Kevin killing Marco was crazy. I don't know how he expects to cover that up.

Kevin is an absolute retard.

not entirely. the 2nd season definitely tries to show his good and bad sides in tandem. you ALMOST start to feel like he really was just an outcast and the family turned him into a psycho.

Danny's son is such a fucking edgelord

So what exactly happens in Season 2?

Nobody hates him as a human being, just as a performance. Even considering he's the straight man he's just a fucking bore, even when he chimps out it feels like "baby's first breaking bad (the expression, not the show)"

Evangeline seems interesting so far, anyone who finished the season can say if she was a good addition?

I wanted to reach through my screen and choke the shit out of Kevin and Meg when they started playing innocent at the end in front of John. They were acting like spoiled little kids. Does Kevin killing Marco send him running back to John right after he burned a bridge with him?

Kyle Chandler got fatter.

>thinks John is boring
>likes the hippy girl who constantly looks like she just swallowed tranquilizers

you gotta be fucking shitting me

I noticed that too. they didn't do him any favors either with his loose fitting dress shirts. I wonder if he put on some pounds for the show since he's stressed and depressed and no longer taking care of himself or if he's just getting fat irl.

kek, yeah blame the wife because after all this time together you'd genuinely think she'd """"imply"""" something as serious and irreversible as murder

Are there going to be 13 episodes this season, or are these 10 all there is?

John's wife and daughter are spoiled little rich girls who think the world revolves around them. John is a man of action. All his wife does is go for jogs and show up to family parties.

What is your fucking problem?

my problem is that you complain about John being boring and to counter that you pick arguably the most boring person in the show as someone you like.

Dany first scene in season 2 is him selling illegal drugs retard lol

Whenever Dannny's baby mama is on screen I'm reminded of the torturer dude from the Princess Bride.

maybe YOU did. There was an armed robbery then he sold the drugs he stole. You have to be a complete idiot to think they were painting him as just an outcast.

I disagree I think he is more interesting than Kevin I'm going to fuck up everything or his sister.

I doubt it. I think Gilbert guy will help him cover up the murder or Meg. Probably frame someone else like O'banner.

In my top three current shows right now.

But I knew this season wouldn't be the same without Danny