And then even before the body of his dead mother went cold, I served him divorce PAPERS! =P =D

>And then even before the body of his dead mother went cold, I served him divorce PAPERS! =P =D

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/explore/tags/amwf/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

did they reheat the mother?

Is she a lesbian again.

suck him dry amber

the future looks bright for the JUST league

Amber Heard already had an Asian girlfriend. I predict her next significant other will be an Asian guy since they are so 'in' right now with White girls (see below)

instagram.com/explore/tags/amwf/

>tfw no 10/10 blonde qt to ruin your life
;_;

Don't you have a math test to study for lmao

men arent going to tolerate this kind of theft for much longer

you would think a hollywood actress, even a shitty one, would be able to put up some kind of act for a while when trying to loot the pockets of her rich husband

She never stopped being a lesbian. Even during her marriage, she fucked women despite Depp's protests.

well, if anything she should get 1/2 of w/e they made together when they got married

he fucking came in her mouth for over a year

well worth a couple hundred million

>tfw

Amber is bisexual, not a lesbian.

If Amber could act, she wouldn't need to leech Depp's money. Besides, she made a terrible job with her role of loving wife. Everyone from Depp's family hated her for being a gold digger and people were expecting a divorce since they got married

She seems to fuck guys only for getting something in exchange, either roles or money, so she's probably a full lesbian.

It is quiet literally impossible to be bisexual. Either at given moment you're attracted to the same sex or the opposite, in the same way a magnet can only ever be attracted or repulsed to another magnet.

t. Satan

Didn't know she turned 30 in April. She was probably pre-empting Johnny leaving her for some younger pussy in a couple of years.

whites are shilled enough by jews and blacks, they don't need extra weak memes from azn men who have yet to become submissive traps

>you will never have a qt daughter go to bat for you against a bloodthirsty media

I can't imagine what she must be going through

So mad i cant even hatefuck, just punch her

>She seems to fuck guys only for getting something in exchange

So she's probably full woman.

>no proof of crime
>no signs of abuse

>5 days later a bruise appears
>6 days later the bruise looks like a zit

KEKEKEKEKEKEKE

Her dads pockets

Have you ever given yourself a handjob? You're bisexual.

>tfw you still want to hold her tenderly and make love to her

i can't help it bros, she is so hot

Spot the virgin.

>he fell for the women can be actual lesbians meme

jajaja

She is going to have a hard time proving any abuse since other people have come out and said they were there and it didn't happen.

It's a spectrum, Satan you delicious mad man

lol

she's a 10/10