How can people say we are the same species as abos with a straight face?

How can people say we are the same species as abos with a straight face?

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/nature/journal/v499/n7459/full/nature12228.html
youtube.com/watch?v=t45CGBlGqxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you know how a species is defined? Dont try it its actually quite hard.

The girl on the right has dark eyes and dark hair.

who's that on the right

We are, there's no way around it. A chihuahua and a Great Dane are also both the same species

If someone is an abo, but has a straight face there is no reason so say he's from a different race.

If I looked like an Abo I would also be an alcoholic.

me on the left

Do NOT bully abos, white pig.

me on the left

Did Aussies actually have sexual relations with these fine specimens? Did they close their eyes or something?

If you can breed with it, then they're human. And boy did we

>we

Two animals that are able to have viable offspring with each other are the same species.

Can you have a kid with an abo? Will that kid also be able to have kids with humans?
Then the abo is human.

there is how it works

their ancestors have a very different metabolic profile than westerners who are used to eating high wheat/glucose products

when the brits introduced wheat derived products like beer and bread their bodies cannot handle it and they develop immuno-responses that is passed down the generations

they are the same species and i say it with a straight face that british society ruined their aesthetics

if you want to see how they looked before the white man look at new guinea who had better luck in contact than the abos

>there
here

Can you fuck abos and make fertile Children?

If yes, then they are the same Species. Of course, this definition would make early Humans and Neanderthals as the same species, since there was breeding between them, but I'm open to a better definition.

The Second Article is hidden behind a paywall, and no data is shown in the summary.

Also this report seems to conclude the opposite, that there is greater diversity between the genomes of Great Apes of the same species than between Humans. I haven't read the full article though.

nature.com/nature/journal/v499/n7459/full/nature12228.html

Holy fuck I didn't know that thing existed

Who are smarter? Subsaharians or Abos?

Yes they intentionally made families with the purpose of breeding the abo out...or something. Some even went back to Britain with them. Which is why like 95% of abos are mixed today.

because any geneticist will say so....?

If a male of one group can fuck with the female of the other group and have healthy offspring, it is almost sure it is the same species.

They are just so fucking ugly, like, holy shit, I know that I'm ugly but, man, that's ugly as a turd, damn.

youtube.com/watch?v=t45CGBlGqxg

Source on that? Sounds interesting

Not necessarily. This was the basic idea of a species yet things we consider not the same species and interbreed, it's complicated. Though abos are certainly the same species, they have the exact same anatomy so.

Neanderthals were clasified as a different species before it was known they had contributed to the genetic makeup of modern humans, this is long due a revision as they, along with Denisovans and whatever other mistery hominid is found in our genetic makeup. are technically a subspecies.

That same criteria should also aply to primates, this is not an argument just conventions being slow to change.