Any good comedies about short males?

Any good comedies about short males?

Iron Man 3

Holy shit

On the floor with flats, him on a fucking ramp, with high heels.

Fucking manlets

That's probably the most pathetic thing I've seen in at least a week.

Wow

Got a boner 2bh. I have a thing for chicks that don't enjoy a dude but let him fuck with their body anyway.

>me on the left

>It's a 'Everyone shits on short guys' episode
Dude just needs to lift, get some confidence, and not talk to superficial cunts who actually give a shit.

that glorious feel when 6'3"

your life?

Same, I love it.

>mfw watching Ed Powers casting videos while they look repulsed, shell-shocked even and he just plows away groaning in ecstacy

t. marty mcmanlet

>straight up swiping her butthole
WHYS IT NOT WORKING?!

kek

HAHAHAHAHA

you would love my wife and her daughter

Is he autistic? Take a hint? Sure most chicks deflect guys approaches on autopilot, but after 2nd try let it go man.

YOU CAN DO THAT?

I thought as soon as you touched a woman she would cry rape and get your ass to jail, but the guy gropes her all over and she just moves away. Definitely trying that now.

>at a pool party with his pals
>feeling up and fiver some 10/10s ass
>she lets him grind his hard cock against her
>virgins in their parents basement make fun of his height on a cartoon forum
Get a life you losers.

>2016
>still measuring the current King's feet to have a length unit

Truly the most backwards country on this planet.

He's likely a friend of one of her friends and she doesn't want to offend by acting a fool. I know more than one chick who went apeshit on a guy for just brushing up against their ass.

also
>It's an OP posts an image more interesting than his thread topic episode

Man that's serious cringe

Technically not just about being a manlet but its about a male with a personality disorder that feels inferior

Yeah, I am a manlet. Who's had sex before.

Not all that hard if you don't talk to normie stacies, 2bh.

>that bitch
>anything above a 5
I assume you're british?

some people can but you probably shouldn't since you're a creeper

As a 5'9 manlet I'm just happy that I'm not as insecure and desperate as other manlets

Theyre both drunk as fuck and at a pool party. It's inevitable that some unwanted touching happens. He kind of goes overboard though, lucky he didn't get his ass beat by some white knighting Chad

How do we fix the coasts bros?

Why are they so short and effeminate?

Isn't that a legit sign of autism or at least severe asperger? Unable to read social situations at all.

He is drunk.

its funny there all the same height execpt for the butchers shoes

not even white knighting, if this chick was there with any friends he would have got is ass destroyed

Is this supposed to be an example of a manlet being insecure and desperate? This picture screams based as fuck. Respect for Frodo

I'm a midget and I fuck more women on a weekly basis than you probably will in your entire pathetic existence.

She doesn't want to ruin her fun by calling the cops/causing a scene because of some drunk flabby loser.

>Chads
>white knighting

TWO EVENTS
Global Warming and San Andreas 10.0 to wipe these pieces of shit off of the map

Look at all this overcompensating by Manlet McShorty over here.
>I-im alpha guys, honest!

for a moment there i thought i was on /fit/ again
it's literally just a meme that got hijacked by /r9k/ a few months back and turned into something people take seriously
robots literally create these threads so that they could create new content for their fetish and jack off to it, stop

If the 2 women on the left took their heels off they would be shorter than Frodo

Fucking womanlets will never learn

Life.

Iron Manlet.

I-its not a competition

STILL further than i've got

so, life is about sex ?

the happiest day of his life

It definitely happens. They play the high ground against some beta cuck to seem caring and superior and then they swoop in on the girl

We've all done stupid cringeworthy shit while we were too drunk before and this kids worst moment is immortalized on the Internet. Technology kinda sucks desu.

kek i can just see him reading red pill stuff for weeks and now when he's drunk enough to try some bullshit strategy out it goes awry cuz of his 'tism, as it always does. no joke that webbum made me a white knight 5ever real talk to be honest

>manlets are pathetic, they can't get women!
>"Actually, I have lots of sex almost every week"
>HUUR, LIFE ISN'T ABOUT SEX YOU NORMIE, IT'S ABOUT SHITPOSTING
Stay mad, cuckos.

I've never done anything cringeworthy

>manlet meme
>a few months ago
Fuck of you newfag

Fuck off Mac, get back to work on project badass

rape doesn't count friend-o :-)

>months ago

the guy in the hot tub with the black cap talking to the girl in the pink bikini is my life goal. Chad but not an ultra-Chad, fit body but not massive, qt 8/10 gf that he casually pretends to listen to so he can smash later, all in all chill demeanor

snu snu

JUST how short is that guy?
>mfw 5'7''

Either that dude is under 5 feet or those cunts are Amazonions

>got hijacked by /r9k/ a few months bac
fuck off newfag

That thing is disgusting. Like a 3/10 at best, is it a trap? Why is that skinnyfat loser so desperate to fuck such a hideous creature?

If you don't have that confidence now, you never will.

does anybody have the short Vladimir Putin shops handy

and r9k reinvented it as a masturbation tool you retard
there was a photo on there of that woman comparing her height with a midget printed on a sheet of paper and jizzed on

is that how bill burr met nia?

my diary tbqh

>that Hank hill ass on the blonde in the yellow bikini
Why wear a bikini that shows off your no ass

>When he just walks up to her and humps her from behind

Ayyy

Is /r9k/ the most depraved board here?