Why do prefer anime women over real women?

Why do prefer anime women over real women?

soe kanker

Only pathetic delusional autists do

But then again, it's simply natural selection taking its course

Anime women don't smell bad and never fart.

>weeaboos

Because 3d women like to whore around and have no personalitits, while 2d women are the embodiment of ideal female figure

Ugly hands

Here we see the typical product of brainwashing by anime, they are conditioned to accept nothing but utter perfection beyond human achievability, thus ensuring the death of their genealogy

2d women are the biggest sluts in the universe. Every anime girl is shared between hundreds or thousands of weeaboos.

Internet and anime saved my life.

I was a very sociable and hyperactive child with many friends, rarely read books and spent most of my time away from home.

In the early 2000s I discovered the Internet. I lost all my friends and I downloaded a lot of anime, and thanks to the anime I discovered science fiction, and thanks to science fiction I became interested in science. Thanks to the anime I also discovered martial arts and Japanese literature, like Yukio Mishima, and thanks to Mishima I discovered Nietzsche, and thanks to Nietzsche I discovered Schopenhauer. Friends are waste of time.

>Internet and anime saved my life

Your life was never worth living then, sorry

anime women = no responsibility

Kekd

citation needed
I have yet to come across any stats on the number of sexual partners an average 2d girl has.

N-no that's not true

>but muh anime japanse girls are p-pure virgins!

based straya

I don't

Real women are mostly garbage

2d women are best