/cum/ Canada US Mexico

Great Edition

theme music
youtu.be/wyI29eDrbAQ

Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/canada/trump-administration-puts-nafta-on-notice-1.3249963
youtu.be/uzIpFvU1NP0
business.financialpost.com/news/energy/its-blindsided-everybody-new-u-s-border-tax-could-shut-out-canadian-oil
youtube.com/watch?v=g9WvPi5S2BE
youtube.com/watch?v=dKkryfdtMNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sub-edition: Shredding up NAFTA edition

ctvnews.ca/canada/trump-administration-puts-nafta-on-notice-1.3249963

FUCK LEFTISTS

Actually a pretty good edition.
Well done.

>You're on the same side, and he wasn't wrong.
what a faggot

>go out to drink
>come back
>Trump already signed an executive order against obamacare

you cant make this shit up hahaha.

Holy shit

p hot for a 14 year old desu

>faggot
twitter

>being this underaged/unemployed
lol, fuck yourself, faggozoid

New Zelda is a qtp2t

Man Donnie boy is gonna make all the enemies of our fatherland furious

my coffee maker desu

youtu.be/uzIpFvU1NP0

The republicans have floating taxing/eliminating Canadian crude imports. With this, Trump could literally kill Canada.
>business.financialpost.com/news/energy/its-blindsided-everybody-new-u-s-border-tax-could-shut-out-canadian-oil

I'm an Albertan and fairly conservative but if this happens I'm going on a hunting trip.

>wearing Saskatchewan shirt
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TAKE IT OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

When will Trump illegalize being Mexican?

they literally designed her so autists like you would easily be manipulated to feel that way

>Rancher
What happened to your life that you're back

i bet you'd like that~

As long as it's not cuck-cups, then not bad.

lmao albertan oilniggers btfo

Coffee is a meme

>tfw nicked my bum, while wiping, and what I thought was wet shit was blood

Dang. Not again. At least it heals up pretty quickly.

considering he wants to approve the pipeline and basically all out oil companies save a few tiny ones are owned by Americans that would be weird

but he does also want to create sanctions on Iran again to help stimulate oil production within their country.

Where do you live in Alberta? I'm in Calgary. Downtown is already scorched so I'm skeptical things can get much worse, especially if the company is American.

hope it doesn't get infected user

Hunting trip, with no survivors!

cut your fingernails bud

the only man chest I want to see is Putin on horseback desu

I'll just turkey baste some peroxide in there.

...Anonymous
01/20/17(Fri)19:21:47 No.70191595
>they literally designed her so autists like you would easily be manipulated to feel that way

Not anytime soon. Extra-flags developer should know how to but can't do it and a 4chanx dev is working on an API to mark posts as filtered. I would do it but I don't have the patience to read the source code.

Provincial economies are highly interconnected, and the Canadian economy is highly dependent on the success of oil&gas (see how our currency tracks crude oil prices).

So if Alberta struggles, Quebec struggles too Jean-Pierre.

What are you wiping with, razor blades?

>Anime Zelda is my waifu. she's such a qt 3.14!
>i'm going to die alone

>reading the lamestream media

qt

ALL I CARE ABOUT IS ONTARIO
STOP IT KATHLEEN
STOP IT
FUCKING STOP RUINING MY PROVINCE YOU LITERAL REINCARNATION OF STALIN REEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=g9WvPi5S2BE

Don't worry. The Liberals are solving it by creating an internet tax, a netflix tax, planning to tax peoples benefits, and creating the carbon tax! Taxes will make up the the lack of revenue and the east can continue being leech states!

Can I give you honest advice?
If your toilet is within arm's reach of your sink, follow this video (the ass washing part)

youtube.com/watch?v=dKkryfdtMNQ

It drastically changed my shitting experience.
Cleaning is a thing of 30 seconds now and your ass smells fresh (I use liquid soap and not just rinse it with water) and is cleaner than spreading the shit out so thin that it leaves no marks on the paper anymore.
Just wash the ass, then wash hands while I'm still sitting, grab the asstowel, stand up and dry my ass - done.

It's really good feeling and better for your asshole anyway.
If you rub so hard your asshole starts bleeding you'll end up with hemorrhoids if you don't already have some.

lmao look at how she checks if the camera is watching her

>I'm a canadian

>liberals believe they are so tough

neogaf(,)com/forum/showthread.php?t=1336236

really gets my almonds going.

also

>conway appeared on my captcha

>STOP IT KATHLEEN
literally stop voting for the provincial liberals.

want to know what's going to happen next provincial election for you yokals? you'll vote liberals again and they'll keep doing the same dumb shit to rip you guys off.

Mexico will be admitted to the Union and we will have 31 new sister states

USA +USM WHEN?

>learn how to poop from this indian man
christ user

It's all Toronto's fault.
I hope she imposes the toll roads and they can't leave the city. Maybe if we institute siege tactics long enough they'll break and vote Conservative.

racial slurs

Once they are converted to the light

Hispanics are natural conservatives

I didn't vote for the Liberals and yet they still got elected. This is sum bullshit man fuck democracy

*roars*

How can Drumpf say I'm not a tiger?

Yes haha poo in loo but all memes aside, it is simply an experience unlike any other.
Sadly I do not own a bidet which would make this technique obsolete.

>finally become american
>we have to bring the rest of shit states with us

im not sure if i like this.

Texas my son don't forget your Anglo and Spanish roots.

Would anyone be a better expert at pooing than an Indian?

From what I read, their plan was to make the US an energy net exporter (which is fine itself), but also significantly reduce foreign oil and gas imports (from Saudis, Canada, etc). If those imports fall enough, then KXL will just be a waste of money if we go from glut to a nominal trickle in the pipes (except to the extent that we can find customers at the other end of the Gulf).

We still have a lot further to fall. The USA is, by far, our biggest oil customer, and Trans Mountain isn't going to build itself overnight. Unemployment may have crossed 10%, and the situation is particularly dire amongst recent engineering grads, but oil companies are surviving themselves and generating some small profits, or small losses. Due to the low canadian dollar, crude is basically at around $70/barrel which is economical for almost all companies in the oilsands (except for the stupid ones who tapped into reserves with $95 breakevens during the peak years, and they need to be purged).

It's mostly uncertain at this point what will become of things - he could even be a boon for the oil industry, but some of the ideas they have floated would eradicate us (I mean the labour market halving overnight and no more foreign investment until we get oil to tidewater, which will take at least 5 years). And I don't expect him to prioritize our interests very highly.

might do a fast

Who /Ecstasy of Gold/ here

They vote more and more conservative every cycle.

My 28yo sister is home for the weekend with her 30ish year-old boyfriend which is also the father of her soon to be born daughter, and I don't want anything to do with him or want to know him. Is that a normal behavior?

is there anything the rural parts of Ontario are doing to deal with Toronto?

In Alberta ours vote for the Wildrose party. The Conservative party tried to destroy them multiple times (bribed members to join their party) which is what helped sink the Cons to 3rd place in the last election.

Try helping campaign for a small time party so at least your local area doesn't get the Libs? Sometimes it can't be helped but the only alternative is to move if they fuck up your area.

Little ditty about jack and Diane

post in my thread please

Since one of their highest causes of death are diarrhea I'd say no.

There are no shit states in Burgerland

We'll make Mexico what it was meant to be

I am. I'm such an expert that I target my poos to fall into a small, water-filled basin whereby I can use a pump mechanism to shoot the poo through some metal tubes under the earth into a facility whereby the poo is collected and purified and there are no massive health and sanitation issues resulting.

Yea, he knocked up your sister. You should get to know your nieces father though.

G E R M A N Y R U L E S U P R E M E

Do you even wipe bro?

Yes?

>rejecting someine who's not part of your tribe
scalp him brother Shaking Leaf

I already told you that it was a shit map

The South is all kinds of fucked

So basically like the guy in the video I posted?

Virginia shouldn't be separated. In fact, we should be bigger.

Lol, this is the new SJW narrative? How quaint.

>There are no shit states in Burgerland

Pretty sure the south is still american.

Glad all of those Mexicants will get to vote

They won't be allowed to vote in federal election.

Um, sweety, could you not??? :))))))

Natural conservatives

Still better than Yurope

We occasionally engage in gorilla warfare and loose, sporadic strikes throughout the metropolitan area.
They have superior numbers, so it's mostly an attempt to break their morale.

In n Out is good lads

not if our girl frauke has her way

How do I get a thicc latina gf?

Did the black block Antifa meme finally reach the US?

who wants a soady pop and a big cho-co-late chip cookie?

how do i get a greencard?

Money.

>Merkel has served 12 years for 3 terms
The fuck? How is that allowed? Was she even democratically elected?
No person should be able to serve more than two four year terms.

We're like 3 states in one.

Reached getting beat down by cops yeah

I wish he'd just do the sanction thing against Iran, and even Saudi Arabia (and the other nations in their pocket that sunk the oil dollar). If he wants to fuck with the arb oil nations for screwing over his country aiming at the ones who sunk hundreds of small oil companies in the United States in purpose seems the way to go.

Since our foreign oil isn't that foreign due to American ownership I just don't get making that part of our trading relations weird. He'd piss off a lot of Republicans. The only reason the pipeline thing is wanted is so American companies don't have to build refiners up here and can instead use their own in the States from what I get. I'm just highly skeptical since if the US wants to cut out foreign oil there's better places to cut back from. I doubt Trump will favour Canada but I just can't see him going out of his way to screw that sector if they make money off it too and are interconnected with their own companies.

>Be Mexican
>Take a siesta
>Die

Best 18 minutes of my life

Marry me

Like all other forms of modern degeneracy, antifa started here

I remember when they invented chocolate

>boyfriend
if he has a kid with her but hasn't married her there's not much reason to get close or like him.

We need to become bigger.

it's her turn