Why is America so dramatic? These exaggerate like if they were inside a TV show all their life

Why is America so dramatic? These exaggerate like if they were inside a TV show all their life

youtube.com/watch?v=g9WvPi5S2BE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AK51LblcEOw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_prevalence_of_opiates_use
france24.com/en/20140520-france-drug-addiction-1-3-psychotropic-medication
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics#Rape_statistics_by_country
youtu.be/JUkT4Z-_xCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When your life is super easy you have to make the most of whatever adversity you get.

Why do liberals hate white men so much, the only reason America was good and still standing is because of white men

just retarded women

dey b our oppressors n shietttt

Isn't that what they call First World problems ?

>women are surprised and enraged to see the people they outcast enjoy their victory over them
Gee (((white girl))) maybe if you didn't discriminate against white man you could be laughing with him

I usually dont go to Sup Forums but they are collecting all these dramatic reactions which makes me question America's sanity t-b-h
People actually think the president wants to kill and torture them, it's like reading El Quixote

The left defines good and evil not according to what you actually do, but according to how much power you have or do not have. To have less power is to be more virtuous. To be a minority is to have the moral high ground. To be poor is to have the authority to speak on issues.

Once you understand this, you understand that you are dealing with crab bucket mentality people who at the end of the day can't stand to see other groups that are better than them do better than them.

These people exist in an endless Two Minutes Hate because if they didn't they'd be in danger of actually thinking about what they're saying.

>liberals hate Straight white males
>use the inventions, land, clothing, food, and houses they're responsible for in America

Really gets my noggin joggin

Straight white males only got those things by oppressing PoC and womyn, you shitlord.

I suspect many of them are fake

It's really fucking irritating being American right now

It's like being forced back into high school, only all the students are 14 year old hormonal proto-Stacies finding reasons to get apocalyptically pissy at each other

Never felt better about being a NEET tbqh

Isn't this completely overestimating Trump's powers as President?
>He can call death squads to kill the gays!!!!
Usually, this kind of bullshit is said sarcastically to ridicule an argument, not the reverse.

There is one hell of victim complex going on in America, and that spreads to absolutely every "minority", or "community", whatever, which makes me wonder if they will stay united for very long.

With a mindset like this where everyone is the enemy, and that includes the "privileged" rich white boys who are getting more and more radicalized thanks to verbal attacks of this kind, a low-key civil war where everyone is busy protesting n' shit and nothing is getting done anymore, is not that far or impossible.

They're rare, but the scream so loud a lot of people hear them

In other words they're an overrepresented minority

As someone who attends a Jewish SJW college, people actually dramatize their lives to that degree. I'm definitely not Sup Forums-tier but I hate the prevailing liberal mentality that is spouting.

I'm actually hoping for a second civil war so we can finally holocaust all the leftist filth trying to eradicate western civilization and replace it with brown mediocrity

I know many of them are just stupid young drama queens, but many Americans' lives literally depend on the ACA and it will be repealed.

American society is a hallucinatory mass spectacle of life imitating art imitating life imitating art all the way down to a thoroughly-Jewish nougat center. There is no such thing as nobility or sangfroid to these people. They derive legitimacy through being the underdog, the victim, the helpless and dispossessed--even when they aren't. It's something that cuts across the political spectrum. Being a big blubbering baby is something intrinsic to the the 21st century Amerishart.

What would you do if it was 1935, Hitler just came to power, and you were a gay Jewish Slavic Gypsie with brown skin, curly hair, and a congenitally malformed left foot?

you are sick and if that were to happen I'm sure your fat ass wouldn't survive a day outside

The ACA isn't going to be repealed without being replaced by something. It'd mean the destruction of the Republican party if they didn't have a fallback for these people.

They lack self awareness or embarrassment. And they're far too extroverted generally. Everything's either got to be the best or worst thing ever.

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

I think that's something fairly common with millennials in general, across the world. Look how they reacted to Brexit for instance

Do people really believe Trump is comparable to fucking Hitler?
Or do they want to believe it?

this is what you get from a country that has produced waaaay too many shitty movies

THIS IS SURELY THE END OF DRUMPF

It's common for Anglos.

Europeans don't behave like this. Japanese people don't behave like this. Africans probably don't either.

Whenever there's a news headline about a group of people acting like dramatic homosexuals over something, you can rest assured that it's an Anglo country.

People have protested trump in europe

Please stop pretending like current day mentally ill liberalism isn't your creation

The irony in this is that people that constantly complain about "privileged" white men are privileged themselves with their big homes, iPhones, and MacBook pros. These people have never done a day of labor themselves, also notice how it's always millennials and Hollywood celebrities that do this shit(the most self entitled faggots in the country)

>Europeans don't behave like this.
What is ANTIFA
>Japanese people don't behave like this. Africans probably don't either.

Partially because Jap and African fathers beat their kids so they conform and don't act like special snowflakes. I'll admit, this seems to be a mostly Anglo-European phenomina

yeah, it was perfidious Spaniards who gave rise to the New Left in the US back in the day

when will we confront the Iberian menace?

European antifa fights in the streets. They don't cry and threaten suicide like a manipulative ex girlfriend.

I can see angry and offended people at protests but I never see people acting like if this was a teathrical play.

Europe you dolt. Just ten years ago Europe laughed at Americans for being so conservative and said that American liberals were like Europe's conservatives.

This isn't your lane Hiroshi. You don't know shit.

When Donald stared his morbid speech I could swear Penguin would show up and take over Gotham. Or was that Washington?

He's technically correct. The Frankfurt school originated in post-war Europe and spread early on to America where it was able to grow faster due to the presence of the Hippies and Civil rights movements.
>European antifa fights in the streets
Which is arguably worse imo.

Neither do I. You are pulling rare occurrences. I live in one of the most liberal cities in America and my facebook feed is full of people making jokes about trump, talking shit about trump, and sucking obama off. No one is "LITERALLY SHAKING".

Europeans laughed (rightfully) at America's piss-poor infrastructure and continue to do so (rightfully.) That has nothing to do with performative identity politics, which are removed entirely from the nitty gritty of actual public policy and speak more to your degenerate national character than any one ideology.

There are European countries that are more left-wing than America, but no country on this planet is as gay as yours.

What the fuck, they know people who are legit thinking of killing themselves need those phone lines and instead they are met with a dialtone.

Infrastructure? What the fuck are you talking about? You are pulling shit out of your ass and it's obvious you are a European eng teacher.

Which Europeans are you talking about? Eastern Euros? They have worse infrastructure than some of our poorest states. Western Euro's? Countries like Belgium and Norway have some highways that make ours look fantastic.

Maybe you're being facetious and don't understand nuance? If so, that'd explain why 'Europe' is classified as a single thing to you.
>degenerate
Ah, I see, you're a retard. Never-mind then, carry on speaking nonsense.

DRUMPFKINS BTFO

BERNIE HAS THIS BY THE BALLS LMAO

RACIST WHITES WILL NEVER WIN, FUCKIN FASCISTS

Yeah, the things one generally expects of a functioning society: transportation, healthcare, education, etc.

It's funny that Europe and Japan are to the left of America in that regard (where it truly matters desu) yet you have us all outclassed when it comes to being enormous fucking faggots.

All the Europeans who like to put on theatrical performances are busy playing soccer.

No one mentioned those things until you brought them up, dumbass.

Japan is literally a country where guys have to look like girls to be attractive. Europe has always been considered gay and girly by Americans.

Lmao out of all things

>No one mentioned those things until you brought them up, dumbass.

>Just ten years ago Europe laughed at Americans for being so conservative and said that American liberals were like Europe's conservatives.

I was explaining exactly why we were laughing, and why we continue to laugh.

Neither of those things are true though. Both European and Japanese men still knows what it means to be a man. Some of the rituals are simply lost in translation. Ameriqueers are at war with masculinity itself. They consider it "toxic."

If you are trying to act like liberal morals weren't a part of that you're deluded. YOU fuckers infected US.

You guys invented that ideology

>I was explaining exactly why we were laughing
Ten years ago? Because the whole reason why they were smug back then was because the EU was supposed to be this new superpower bloc whose "economic strategies" would lead it to far outclass the US in terms of quality of life, then Greece's default and the recession happens, leading to a debt crises that they have yet to recover from, showing people that the 'European model' was not as sustainable as it was claimed to be, and this shows when comparing HDI, GDP growth, and PISA scores, with the US slowly progressing while individual European countries go all over the place, some up, some way down. Ultimately, that smugness proved to be nothing but hot air.

t. Weeb

liberalism is an Judeo-Anglo concept

Having good healthcare or accessible schools doesn't march hand-in-hand with being a drug-addicted transsexual. In fact those former things aren't even ideological at all: they're just what you expect from a developed country. Except America LOL

>we
English teacher confirmed lmao

You literally traveled to a country that doesn't want you for a shit job just to find the mythical submissive japanese woman that will finally get your beta dick wet. Don't even talk about masculinity lmao

>you are a monster, a rabid animal
>I'll be defending my human rights
sounds like Sup Forums to me

The European model is sustainable.
The neoliberal fantasy of a common market and currency isn't.
Somewhere like Denmark will always be a nice place to live, and much more masculine/white than your country.

>liberalism is an Judeo-Anglo concept
Go back to Sup Forums
>In fact those former things aren't even ideological at all: they're just what you expect from a developed country.
And no one brought them up except you, while probably having no idea how the US collegiate or health insurance system works, in an attempt to change the subject.

They haven't experienced hardship in almost a century.

This, it is ironic they are complaining about priviledge

Spot the Jewish faggot lel.

Just a couple years ago America was made fun of for being puritan, you fags can't keep up with your stereotypes anymore.

Europe was ALWAYS gay though. It's a part of your history. Also you guys are extremely lax on drugs and America is super strict. Why do you keep yelling about things that actually only apply to you.

I read this with a japanese accent and this music
youtube.com/watch?v=AK51LblcEOw

>The European model is sustainable.
>The neoliberal fantasy of a common market and currency isn't.
A common market and currency is part of the European model, retard.
>Somewhere like Denmark will always be a nice place to live
A tiny country that lives next door to economic powerhouses like Germany and France is a good place to live? Say it ain't so! I might as well gush about how fantastic Manhattan, Seattle, Toronto, or Boston is to live in return.

Drug usage is ridiculously higher in the US/Canada than it is in Europe. The fact that one European country had coffee shops a decade before you guys decided to follow suit and legalize putting weed in fucking everything doesn't mean that Europe as a whole is some kind of Sodom compared to your country.

Homosexuality, addiction, rape, pedophilia: whatever it is, the US does it more frequently than we do.

The biggest pedophile ring is in the UK though
>Inb4 the UK isn't Europe

>Manhattan, Seattle, Toronto, or Boston
All those cities are full of no-go zones ruled by savage niggers.

but why haven't they announced anything regarding said replacement? They've had a lot of time to come up with at least something to say....

UK is Anglo. This whole thread is about why Anglos are predisposed to being disgusting creatures, whether it be in the new world or old.

>but why haven't they announced anything regarding said replacement
Because the GOP is split right now and no one can agree on anything just yet. Trump's not exactly helping things yet either.

As a German, I have to say that Denmark is a great place to live tbqh

well, it might be hyperbolic to say that but literally every neonazi supports him, there must be a reason for that.

>Meme's
And Sweden has wild gangs of Somali's running around raping people right and left?

They must hate jews then

Because Neonazi's are retards. Trumps a former Democrat who lived most of his life in New York fucking City. He's hardly the white power demagogue the media makes him out to be

It does. Good thing I'm not Swedish.

But even Swedish men are still men. Going back to the point of this thread, they aren't dramatic crybabies like 56%er Amerisharts.

>it might be hyperbolic to say that
> but literally every neonazi supports him

How do you struggle so consistently with the concept of an apostrophe?

I'm piss drunk, what's your excuse for being such a faggot?

I've always wondered this and still don't have an answer. Heard a theory once that the American population as a whole leans toward a risk-taking, strong personality like that because, with the exception of Black people, their forefathers had to be daring enough to go in the first place.

because theyre fake people, very narcissistic. they fake emotions towards others in order to earn sympathy, like a sociopath (theyre cultural sociopaths, a term coined specifically for american culture) thats why they act only to save face, for example the fake smiles or fake cries the september 11

>what's your excuse for being such a faggot?
Maybe I have American ancestry without knowing it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_prevalence_of_opiates_use
france24.com/en/20140520-france-drug-addiction-1-3-psychotropic-medication

Why do you continue to pull shit out of your ass? You are a living meme. Look in the fucking mirror. You are the degenerates.

>risk taking
>preening approval chasing from borg-like ideological bedfellows
LOL

It's like the mass weeping in North Korea, but instead of weeping for their Dear Leader, they are weeping for themselves. Whoever cries victim the loudest gets the most clicks and likes.
Welcome to 2017.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics#Rape_statistics_by_country
Australia, Belgium, and Sweden higher.

Aren't those supposed to be model countries? You're a clown. And

>pedophilia
>>>>>>>Japanese flag

That is the most ridiculous one yet, cp is literally legal there and sold in stores.

>Swedish men are still men
Ahahhaahah

They are the world leaders for mentally ill liberalism.

>It's a weeb hates America and thinks everyone is the small minority of crying liberals

Go watch some more anime, faggot

I want honest answer, how many of you voted for Trump because of the memes?

I wrote in my own name.

Probably no one else voted for me.

>each entry is based on that country's definition of rape, which varies widely throughout the world.
>it does not, and of course cannot, include cases of rape which go unreported or unrecorded
Here are two relevant factors you need to take into account.
Does smiling at someone account for rape in the US?

I voted for Ruby Kurosawa

Literally every post of yours in this thread is plain false
youtu.be/JUkT4Z-_xCA

Holy shit foreigners are the true ignorant ones and have no self awareness

what I'm saying about neonazis supporting him is not hyperbolic at all. Name one neonazi that doesn't support Trump. People calling him, a rich former democrat New Yorker, literally Hitler, is what's hyperbolic. Do you lack reading comprehension?