Does anyone care about the Narnia movies?

Does anyone care about the Narnia movies?

They got me to read books as a kid.

I quite like them. I feel like had they been made nowadays and not as this weird result of LOTR and Harry Potter, it could have been done differently and perhaps better.

I'm kind of annoyed we never got far enough in the film series to see Susan not go to Heaven cause she became a hedonistic whore, though.

Great movies. Really underrated. That big tiger was baller af.

Monstrous

The Narnia movie franchise will be rebooted with the adaptation of the fourth book and the kids recast. Requel?

>Does anyone care about the Narnia movies?
NO!!!!

It was a big deal when the first one came out. I was in fifth grade and my entire grade went to the movie theater to see it.
I did like one of the books, I think it was the Dawn Treader (the one with the sea voyage).

But I never cared about the movies, no.

>everyone gets killed by a train
>the weird Muslim invaders
>a fucking donkey and a monkey are the Antichrist
I forgot how weird the last book was

They can't make most of the remaining books into movies bc the bad guys are silly Muslims

ONWARD AND UPWARD BROTHERS

why you cocktease nigger
elaborate on this shit
I only know the plot of like the first 2

The whole series is literally just an allegory of the new testament, so no shit the last book is going to be weird.

Read the books, you dumb son of a bitch.

I read the book in elementary school but it goes something like this:
There's this monkey and he's a fucking asshole Tom Sawyer type. He finds a dead lion or a carpet or some shit and puts it on his retarded donkey neighbor and tells everyone it's the second coming of Aslan. This convinces everyone to cut down trees and team up with Narnia-muslims. The Muslims worship Narnia-satan.
Somehow the youngest girl from Narnia is there with her JUST cousin from the Boat one. They team up with a guy and his Unicorn to kill muslims. Eventually Satan shows up and the Unicorn guy fights him, and then everyone is in a beautiful perfect Narnia.
It turns out everyone good got raptured and Satan goes back to hell. Aslan shows up with all the characters from the earlier books except for Susan because she's a fucking whore. Then JUST and youngest Narnia remember they were having tea with the guy who owned the wardrobe in the first place on a train, the first guy to go to Narnia, and their train derailed and they all died.

I wouldn't mind one more

Eustace and Jill Pole are brought into Narnia, where a monkey has dressed up his donkey pal as Aslan, using this to take advantage of other Narnians and gain favor with the Calormen. Suddenly, Tash, who was previously just the patron deity of Narnia's Muslim neighbors, shows up as a god of death and destruction. I don't remember much else, but there's a war between the Narnians and the Calormen where everyone dies, and it's revealed that Eustace, Jill, and the Pevensies were already dead in England, but brought to Narnia to go to eaven

I bet Tolkien had such mixed feelings about bringing Christianity into his friend's life. On one hand, he helped save his friend's eternal soul (from his point of view). On the other he facilitated dangerous Christian propaganda, aimed at children no less.

The Last Battle is a totally based book

>Eustace and Jill in their LEET FINAL FORMS
>Arrive in Narnia
>Calormens everywhere
>Narnia was defeated
>Cair Paravel pulled into the ocean
>All is lost
>King Tirian is the last King of Narnia
>Last stand against thousands of enemy soldiers
epic shit

fuck i just had a skim of the wiki page
>Edmund, Eustace, and Lucy find a Lamb, who transforms into Aslan and tells them that Edmund and Lucy will not return to Narnia – that they should learn to know him by another name in their own world (as Lewis explicitly stated, Aslan is how Jesus manifests Himself in Narnia)

this is basically fanfic

You don't think someone who wanted to save the soul of his best friend would want the same for children?

The only thing Tolkien got upset about was Lewis converting to Protestantism instead of Catholicism.

There's a third one?

fuck them for skipping a horse and his boy
i understand magicians nephew ( even if they should have planned for a prequel at some point)
but horse and his boy is a great entry in the series and sets up the calormens for future entries
also disappointed we will never get silver chair
johnny depp as puddleglum