youtube.com/watch?v=lTmlYKiLBHI
youtube.com/watch?v=xBCqAU4HB5o
youtube.com/watch?v=27M5KWI_q50
youtube.com/watch?v=5Xo95h5tOOI
youtube.com/watch?v=c9rrgJXfLns
youtube.com/watch?v=7vwHATDeJhU
youtube.com/watch?v=9w6UUkkOmgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best fight on TV? That one, no doubt. It has everything. That tiny little jerk of Al's head when he hears Dan struggling for life is so pitch-perfect.

Deadwood had AMAZING fights. youtube.com/watch?v=4T2t84RrPIs

this show made you root for a literal cutthroat sociopath
so good

I've never seen a fight that close before. When Dan was getting choked and looked up at Al I just wanted him to draw then and blast Hearst and his men and shoot the cap.
It's a shame they didnt contract the actors for 4 seasons because cunts like Trixie didnt like working on the show or some shit.

The GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=lTmlYKiLBHI

Battle of Carthage was GOAT too

the greatest fight in Hollywood history is Indiana Jones against the fucking German mechanic and you all know it

>you will never be seven years old and watch this for the first time again

props

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Dan the Man is in Preacher

Barely recognized him without his long hair

How did he poke his eye out. That was ridiculous.

Eye gouge

Try and fit your finger and your eyeball in the same socket you dumbfuck

Yeah it doesn't work like that genius. They eye would crush before it popped out like that.

Based on your experience of???
There's plenty of gore out there showing how resilient eyeballs are to pressure.

The plane crash on TDKR of courshe

Daredevil season 1 ep 2 end.

I just started Deadwood yesterday
Hopefully it gets better

dunno about just fight scenes, but my favorite shootout is the climax of MIAMI VICE

Just type eye-gouge into google and you will get 1000s of results mentioning scratching, crushing, blinding but not one that involves an actual eyeball popping out of the skull.

The fight in They Live, obviously

>tfw thirteen
youtube.com/watch?v=xBCqAU4HB5o

youtube.com/watch?v=27M5KWI_q50

>no quarter will be asked
>or given

Just watched that. Not the best, but one of them, I'd say. The way he runs out of steam towards the end and just starts throwing haymakers while stumbling around exhausted is such a great and realistic touch.

I played hockey growing up, and got in a few fights. 40 seconds straight of trying to outmuscle a guy the same size as me is one of the most exhausting things I've ever done in my life. A fight like that would damn near give you a heart attack.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Xo95h5tOOI

i agree. They Live is the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=c9rrgJXfLns

oh man

best fight scen I've seen on tv

youtube.com/watch?v=7vwHATDeJhU

the best part is it's easy to believe they're actually trying to kill each other

I worked in the stockyards at a slaughter house for awhile right after highschool. This guy named chris would pop the eyeballs out of dead pigs. I tried to smash one that he popped out between my fingers once to see what was inside and couldnt do it.

interestingly the whole inspiration for that moment is that W. Earl Brown saw it happen to someone in real life

My buddy Zizek and I agree with theesh shentimentsh.

Deadwood and Rome are GOAT on tv. But I am surprised that for film no one has mentioned the fight between James Gandolfini and Patricia Arquette in True Romance. That is a fucking amazing fight.

>Just type non-vibrating metal into google and you will get 1000s of results mentioning tungsten, vanadium, titanium but not one that involves an actual vibranium shield

yeah this is a great scene. The second fight they have is awesome too, though its less a fight than a complete beatdown.

that fight in season 1(?) with the violin guy was really good too

youtube.com/watch?v=9w6UUkkOmgo

>eating from the trash can of ideology