Sup Forumsernational feels that only women will understand

Sup Forumsernational feels that only women will understand
>tfw your country is diverse enough that white guys go for Asians and Latinas over us because Asians and Latinas have lower standards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1A5WBf1EFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9skLNLzPOC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hear ye sista, can I get an amen from my fellow women Sup Forumsellectuals?

Face the truth.

>Asians and Latinas have lower standards

Why you flat af tho? Do some squats thot.

t. alberto barbosa

t. Shaniqua Jackson

Latinos and Asians are just far superior to the american white woman.

This is worse.

shut yo cracka ass up honky ass white boi

t. Pedro Chang

WHY DON'T I HAVE A EUROPEAN BF

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=-1A5WBf1EFQ

also literally everyone in this thread has a penis, night night

Lmao

all white women in america are sluts that are not worth wasting any serious time on, even the christian ones are sluts. a smart man avoids the average white woman, because they are just gonna go fuck some coon anyways.

Enjoy your (you) Brandon
You can fuck off now

I forgot the pic.
←THIS IS WORSE

As if it's different in other countries lol

objectively, but american women are some of the most degenerate cunts ever.

Woops I opened a wrong thread. Gotta evacuate nao.

There are no women on Sup Forums

>but american women are some of the most degenerate cunts ever.
Not quite

This.

/thread

Stop being fat then.

You know that instinctual disgust you feel when you see a man shorter than you are? That's what we feel when we see a girl who weighs almost as much as we do.

Wrong. There are tons. But once you see them interacting you just want to avoid them.

Try taking a field trip right now!

Well, but if you count traps as "women"...

What if I'm not fat and still can't get a BF in my country?

Considering what you just implied, I propose this:
>>tfw your country is diverse enough that white guys go for Asians and Latinas over us because Asians and Latinas don't bitch, judge or insult as much

Don't aussies drive on the left side of the road though? You can clearly see they drive on the right side in this webm

You're probably fat then.
The problem with girls is their perception of fat is out of whack with reality. That's why they invent synonyms for it like curvy and thick.

OMG! that's like my favorite board .ever.

Can I get a wutwut from my fellow vagina and boob owners :D

Not doing that again

The ideal woman doesn't talk very much, so start with that. just try to copy asians with everything as they are 100x superior to you, and you might be able to get some desperate/fat guy :)

in USA, yes. any 2/10 white man can get a decent looking gook or latina.

At least clean yourself, you disgusting bitch.

I am 115lbs.

Yellow fever is gross.

I don't know
Aussie flags just kept posting this webm and saying it was an Australian

>But once you see them interacting you just want to avoid them.
not much different from the average Sup Forums poster then

This triggers me.

>How summed this semen deman!?

>The ideal woman doesn't talk very much, so start with that. just try to copy asians
weeaboo faggot kill yourself

t. my brother is one of you mega-retard yellow feverfags and i have to put up with her and her family they never shut the fuck up holy shit

I don't get it. So what's your problem with that? Asians and Latinas date the ugly guys you wouldn't date, why are you whining. Unless you're tremendously ugly, in which case why don't you date ugly Asian dudes? You couldn't tell the difference, only the ugly Asian girls would know.

This isn't in australia.
This is the states.

You need to accept the fact that Asian women are naturally far better before you can improve yourself

He looks decent desu

>Why can't I get a bf guyz?

both are ugly so they make a good couple, and the kid is ayy lmao tier

sorry Chile, but I think your taste sucks, he's ugly

You can always ask us to plant some beans in your farm.

>Thinking this big nosed camel jockey isn't ugly af

I can't tell you an ugly or attractive guy apart since I don't think much about that, but what exactly is wrong with him?

They're like 35~40ish already, you can't expect them to look like supermodels

Imagine this. You're a white American male in the Midwest. You have a job at a factory. But oh no! Asians and Latinos have lower standards for wages! Now the factory you worked at moves out of the country and you're out of a job. Wouldn't you be mad that the Asians and Latinos forced you to adopt lower standards?

If he lost 20lbs he would much better

Life's not fair, get over it.

I would agree with you if he lost weight, and his nose doesn't help him, in that pic he's a 2-3/10, but maybe he has other virtues, anyway the woman isn't beautiful either

You like my big brown taco güerita?

Don't fret girls, I've got enough dick for all of you

PEE ON TREE

So in this analogy, the factory is the white man, the unskilled laborer is the white woman.

>not ugly
>make good impressions on girls
>never ask them out
was it autism?

>it's an indian wont stop staring at me on public transport episode

It's the easiest way to know if they're fresh off the boat or were born here

Dick is over rated. I want companionship.

Just turn black

>white women wondering why white men want nothing to do with them in 2017

THICC

That doesn't even make sense. I love how you are blaming white guys not fucking you on your standards being too high btw. Maybe their standards are too high for you.

You know Mexicans have that Native American Asian dna.

youtube.com/watch?v=9skLNLzPOC0
Do you have something for me to nerf?

In order for you to start a companionship you must sooner or later receive the dick, one cannot coexist without the other

She wants companionship first and foremost. I don't think she is opposed to dick.

I'm white and I actually like big women though. Not that big but THICC.

>Whores are bad at marriage and have VD
More news at 11

Burn that board asap.

Why are white women such cunts?

>11 years and moot still hasn't given me a Sup Forums girlfriend

Maybe if white girls were easier in high school and not either nigger lovers or quiet cunts who stuck to themselves we wouldn't have this problem. I'd have fucked all the 6/10 quiet girls. It was half my fault that I didn't but also half their fault for only flirting and not being more open.

Tfw no abo bf to take me to dream time

Why would you be upset about guys who chase after girls with low standards? Wouldn't you not date them anyway?

She is actually desperate but wants to feel good about herself.

>tfw you bleed out of your pussy and become emotional, but men treat you like a monster

Ugh, men are pigs right ladies

Why would a man want such a hysterical and unstable creature like woman to be his companion?

Who even does that? You're full of shit. The only bad thing about your periods is you can't have sex during them.

He probably can't even get there himself.
To drunk from all the beatings his dad gave.
True story

Cause his reproductive system is functioning properly and drawing him to the opposite sex.

pls cuddle me

>Asians and Latinas have lower standards...
........than white girls who are mostly spoiled bitches with undeservedly high standards.

Reported to the FSB for spreading homosexual propaganda. Men were created by God to be with women, and vice versa. If you don't want to be with a woman, you are homosexual. Enjoy your gulag sentence.

Nobody wants you bitch boy. She wants a man not a little bitch.

hot

you're lying either to us or yourself
you'll take a chad that fucks you blind over a cuck that listens to you any day and you know it

A man can have sex without any shit like "partnership" with inferior partners.
It's a woman who desperately needs a man to take care of her when she is rising kids.

>2020
>a typical STRONK independand wimmin lives with 300 cats and 3 million dildoes, while white men created a cure against libido and don't give a shit about vaginas anymore

Maybe you should stop being so shit.

Lol, you don't even understand what I've said.

It's true. I was fucking the shit out of this girl like crazy and we would hang out day after day and we'd just fuck and she'd suck me off and drive me around and buy me Chipotle. Then I did meth and came too fast and cried and got emotional and she dumped me.

Yeah, I guess I am just ugly. It has nothing to with the majority of white women embracing feminism and sleeping around.

It's OK serGAY, there's plenty of homosexuals for you to date in whatever prison colony you end up at. Say hi to Pussy Riot for me if you meet them in jail!

Why is gay marriage a thing then?

Maybe asians, but getting a nonfat, nonugly gremlin latina is pretty hard tbqh. They only go for 8-10/10 Chads. At least they're always pretty short so height isn't a big issue. Of course you can always import one from Colombia.

You realize Russia is literally full of fags right?