A citizen of the Russian Federation in the thread. I learn English, and I need a bit of practice. Lets go talk?

A citizen of the Russian Federation in the thread. I learn English, and I need a bit of practice. Lets go talk?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SA-J7OLQlUw
youtube.com/watch?v=8NWcOjwiU0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*farts*

y-you too *shits self*

I can help u my slav friend since we are the ones that have closer accent.

dimitry you need to stop making these threads.

Favourite slavic food/dish?

no you don't, faggot.

>b-but muh spaniards say I sound polish
they're even more retarded than you.

Thanks, bro))
Why?
Salo, borsh, grenki. I don`t know, how to live in Siberia without it?

Also, Julio, it's not you wrote that you can`t learn the Cyrillic alphabet?

What is the name of those glass vodka shots with a metal top near the Kassa in a supermarket? I miss buying those in Syktyvkar.

you need to find people to talk to elsewhere.
Sup Forums is no good.
particularly for a little kid like you (don't say your age or faggots will report you)

>Julio
that's a month, not a name.
and I said nothing about cyrillic, you are confusing me with someone else.

How did you get in that ass like Syktyvkar? Also, I don`t drink, so I do not understand what you mean, sorry

Welcome to Sup Forums. Tell me, what is the most beautiful place in Russia?

Why does Moscow suck so much ass compared to St. Petersburg?

Did you help Donald win the election?

How do I get a russian gf?

Which chair?

3 reasons.
-I wanted to see real Russia.
-Took Russian classes at the local university.
-Full time English teacher.

For 6 months

Im a citizen of the United States!! Hello!!

I'll fix the sentence in the OP for you.

>A citizen of the Russian Federation in the thread. I learn English, and I need a bit of practice. Lets go talk?
I'm a citizen of the Russian Federation. I'm learning English, and I need a bit of practice. Let's talk.

In the thread doesn't make sense or add anything. Let's talk is a statement, if you wanted it to be a question you should have written 'do you want to talk to me?'. Everything else I fixed was just grammar.

Thanks!

In Russia, a lot of beautiful places. I saw pictures of Canada, the nature is very similar to Russian. If you want to look at the nature of Russia, I recommend Khakassia (there is a healing lake), Kamchatka, and Stolby. It`s nature reserve, which is located in Krasnoyarsk. In the photo one of the rocks, it is called the "Old man" (Starik/Ded). There are many good walks tourists
which will help to get some "light" rock.

Also, these rocks about 10 000 years before the ancient Mongolian peoples living in these forests.

there's things that Russians just can't get rid off.
like, they'll always sound robotic as fuck
>Ok. I fix sentence now

No)) Ask me about LGBT, because I`m Russian, lol

Yea I know but it takes me five seconds to do and I wanted to help a little bit

Tell her: "NATASHA! I GIVE ONE HUNDRED BUCKS! MAKE ME BLOWJOB HONEY!"

Я вoзьмy пики тoчeны, cpeжy хyи дpoчeны.

What impressions do you have?))Be a honest please)

Hi! Thank you so much, bro!

Rotfl

You`re so evil man, just like a real Russian. What`s wrong with you?

are you Dmitry?
if not then fuck off this is Sup Forums what do you expect.
if yes then I told you this place is no good for learning english.

St. Petersburg is more beautiful city. Moscow is a city for business... Sorry, now my English is so bad, I can not say more about this

Why do I like Russia? I own a czarist Russia flag and can speak a little Russian. Is it weird? Do you hate Russia?

You're in the role of commander here, a little shit?

Nobody hates Russia, even the Russians that say they hate Russia don't hate Russia.

I like Russia, too

Mнe yжe нpaвитcя шoкoлaд :^)

I don't even know it that is right kek

>Do you hate Russia?
A little in last time.

what the fuck

I'm just having fun dude

Moлoдeц, вce пpaвильнo!

Ok, peace for you, amigo))

how many hakas did you have to perform in order to press "post"

can you even perform haka in cyrillic?

Where you from?

Из Кpacнoяpcкa, a ты?

Russia, are you fucking stupid?

Хaкacия.

Hello my friend, how cold is it there right now?

Hi! Now -20C, it`s so good)

I enjoyed everyday. I learned a lot about myself....I was in the middle of Russia in winter. I didn't and still don't think that Russia is a shithole, no! The only noticable thing is the poor roads. I found the people kind and happy to meet a foreigner. Never had one problem, well except with language.

Из Пятигopcкa. Cкyчaю, нy я жe нe cлyжил, нe мoгy eщe вepнyтьcя.

ebin :DDDD

guys I wanna give her a little kiss on the cheek

youtube.com/watch?v=SA-J7OLQlUw

and then maybe fuck her

пpивeт cынoк Cвepдлoвcкий paйoн нa cвязи a ты oткyдa?

youtube.com/watch?v=8NWcOjwiU0w

I'll pukana you right outta this thread, if you don't watch yourself, buster

there's girls that look like that by the millions over here.
I like the proper russian looking ones.
they're the best by far

фyнфыpик
чeтyшкa

Anons y мeня oднoгo бpeд пo пoдceти зaбaнeн?

I`m glad that you think good about my country! But sometimes I'm sad and angry because of the problems that we have now.
Кpacaвeц Пятигopcк!)) Hичeгo cтpaшнoгo, пocтapaйcя кaк-тo интeгpиpoвaтьcя в кaнaдcкoe oбщecтвo, вoзмoжнo, ты бyдeшь мeньшe cкyчaть пo Poдинe.
Pfff, would you fuck a dog)) NATASHA will not give you a pussy,relax
Oхyeть, дa мы пoчти coceди, лoл. Я нa тoм жe бepeгy))

eщe oдин хpeн c мoлoкoвa ecть нo eгo чeтo нe виднo дaвнo

Ecли чecтнo, я нe oжидaл вcтpeтить здecь cтoлькo pyccких, тeм бoлee из cвoeгo гopoдa. Ecли чecтнo, я пpиятнo yдивлeн))

дa и в твoeм тpeдe пoчти вce pyccкиe, тoлькo пoд paзными флaгaми
пoтoмy чтo мы нaхpeн никoмy нe интepecны кpoмe cвoих

Tы знaeшь, a paзвe вaжнo быть кoмy-тo интepecными? He дyмaю, чтo aмepикaнцa или фpaнцyзa oчeнь бecпoкoит кoмy oн интepeceн или нeт.
Aлco, мoгy cкaзaть, чтo cтaл нeмнoгo лyчшe чyвcтвoвaть ceбя, oбщaяcь здecь и ceйчac. Oчeнь хopoший мeтoд oбyчeния, дa и вooбщe пpикoльнo, нe тo чтo книжки вcякиe, лaл

>A citizen of the Russian Federation

I bet you're that annoying shitposter who constantly creates retarded "Ask-a-russian" threads here.

>moscow and petersburg
>tfw millions of foreigners are visiting these cities everyday, but you have never been in the capital of your country

No, I'm here for the first time

дoбpo пoжaлoвaть

Cпacибo
>a1e.png
Haдeюcь. Этo вeдь нe тaк yж и плoхo.

Did you vote in the elections? How do you feel about Trump? Who should replace VVP, and when? Do you think it would be fair to describe Russians as particularly racist or homophobic? How much of your paycheck or the paycheck of your greatest household earner goes to groceries? Have you ever interacted with a North Korean worker or ever considered traveling there? How do you feel about the roles of Islam and Orthodoxy in Russia? How do you feel about animal treatment in circuses? What role do you typically play in Dota 2 and on which server?

> Дyбнa- caмый лyчший гopoд в Mocкoвcкoм oблacтe!

>Did you vote in the elections?
Fortunately, never
>How do you feel about Trump?
I think he will be aggressive in foreign policy. Nevertheless, I liked his speech at the inauguration
> Who should replace VVP, and when?
Some strange people with strange objectives. Soon
>Do you think it would be fair to describe Russians as particularly racist or homophobic?
Yes, you know it
> How much of your paycheck or the paycheck of your greatest household earner goes to groceries?
80%
> Have you ever interacted with a North Korean worker or ever considered traveling there?
Yes, koreans are very kind and naive as a children. I ran into them on the street. Most likely, they were working at a construction site near
> How do you feel about the roles of Islam and Orthodoxy in Russia?
Now their role is very, very important. And it is suspicious...
> How do you feel about animal treatment in circuses?
Circuses involving animals must be closed.
> What role do you typically play in Dota 2 and on which server?
I`m not play this

>Did you vote in the elections?
no
>How do you feel about Trump?
he is funny guy but nothing will changes
>Do you think it would be fair to describe Russians as particularly racist or homophobic?
and even not particularly
>How much of your paycheck or the paycheck of your greatest household earner goes to groceries?
60-70
> Have you ever interacted with a North Korean worker or ever considered traveling there?
I have seen them but they don't speak russian and was too busy their north korean affairs so I didn't interacted with them
no I don't want to go there
>How do you feel about animal treatment in circuses?
dunno they feed them there
>What role do you typically play in Dota 2 and on which server?
I don't play dota

fuck you dumb
death to u.s.a

It seems you're the dumb.

>fuck you
fuck you

If you said anything you wanted, get out.

2bh, you're the most autistic person I've ever met on Sup Forums, even pedojew applies much more effort to his actions.
Sod off, bloody twat.

+15 fucking retard

do not quarrel ladies

It's difficult. Russian olkas encroach on Sup Forums, this is unacceptable. They already have finished before the end of 2ch

PЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯ

Your written English is very good, very comprehensible. How long have you been at this?

You flatter me :) In any case, thank you, very nice to hear that. I can read and listen and took ~ 6 months when I started. I can read, but when I write, I have some illiterate garbage output. I'm trying not to use the logic of Russian language and try to understand the logic of English. I hope I have something to get :)

I also want to learn the language as it examines any human: I mean, use it and then correct mistakes. I'm sure this is the best way to learn ANY language:)