/asean/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GeHXmvtaEQw&t=0s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iban_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When is ASEAN going to free themselves from the shackles of Islam and embrace their Hindu heritage?

How does it feel being an asian male knowing your gf would cheat on you to get a taste of my superior white cock?

what exactly was wrong with pic related again?

>your gf

"trenz" has better taste m8

kau begitu sempurna
di mata ku kau begitu indah

Di youtube ngomongnya anjing bangsat tapi di instagram cewek-cewek pada mendekat

Ya Allah, Tuhan YME. /asean/ kok jadi begini. Juru fitnah & penyebar "hoax" berkuasa & merajalela. Kapan bisa comfy? *TAUFIK*

youtube.com/watch?v=GeHXmvtaEQw&t=0s

i thought malaysians speaking chinese were just a maymay

I want to suck her cock

Ching chong ping pong bagero

im probably wrong but i took it as kind of implying Malaysian girls belong on our private parts

>malaysian chinese speaking chinese

WHAT A SHOCKER

why don't they speak malay?
seems like they rather speak chinese or english
aren't they born and raised in malaysia?

We wouldn't be truly asia without it

What is this, gay pride party?

Chinese kids go to Chinese school, Indian kids go to Indian school, Malay kids go to National school.

Our country is really weird, I'm not sure if there are any other countries where you could be here for generations and never assimilate.

I'd probably jump on your superior white cock too desu

Because the number of minority is too high and each can survive in their own bubble. Besides it's our nature to accommodate other people. If you realised, when malay speaks with an indian, the malay himself will speak malay with indian accent and the same goes when malay speaks with a chinese.

Are there any other cunts like this?

Germany
Austria
Sweden
Canada

There's a law related to the flag. One of them is the flag cannot be altered as clothing because the flag should be flown freely at the flag pole and its movement cannot be restricted (e.g. stitched). Making them into underwear doesn't help at all because private parts are considered vulgar and derogatory expression (insults here are always related to the crotch parts and buttocks). So, it's considered as an act of insulting to the pride of the flag and there you have it, jailed and tried in court for sedition act.

Any of them has 40% minority? Only memes. Even Asians in Canada and Australia are memes. There are more Chinese in Malaysia than in Canada, America and Australia combined.

The Chinese there speak good English with the cunts accent as well.

When I visited Australia I kinda like the Chinese there

Malays of malaysia are too kind to allow this kind of non assimilating act to be done on this land. I wish we're more strict like you with this direction. Anyway, they only learn Malay for passing the national exams, the kiasuness, the term city asian and jungle asian, and so on. Also, the country (kampung) chinese are tend to be properly assimilated then the one living in city. When they talk in Malay, their mindset will associate it with poor Malays and that country chinese, whereas they talk in English (the banana chink). Of course this kiasuness is more obvious in Chinkapore. When the Malays tells them whoever can't/doesn't speak the national language in this land, they're not the locals here aka immigrant. (Cina balik China la) This got them ass-blasted. Hence videos on youtube that said "we're Malaysian (but we don't speak Malay at all). That's their logic. They don't even try to practically use it. Bangladeshi and Pakistani are better integrated and I might say they are more Malaysian than those chinks. Isn't that just common sense that you assimilated with the place your bound to be and integrated with the local custom instead of being such a dick-headed foreigner that refused to learn local language but keep insisting they're local? To answer that, they might just as well go back to the mainland China despite being the 8th gen here and also the fault to Malays as well because too lenient to make everyone do as their please in this land.

*than

Chinks are still Chinks if speak Malay like native and convert to Islam. So does Indian which are called Mamak. Bangladeshi and Pakistani behave like poor immigrant fitting to better country but they are still not assimilated. Malay is a race defined by politics, every halfbreed and subsequent halfbreed fathered by halfbreed are Malays.

astaghfirullah, ampuni kami ya Allah

i think filipino first daughter kinda cute

Yes please, I want you inside me daddy
Please take my virginity!!

could really use a few roti jala right now

i ran out of maggi

ask your gf to cook

U-Ustazah?

EH? Yasmin ke tu? Ala, yang dok kat Penn State tu..

Ah, that makes sense. They probably should have looked up "will malaysia mind if we do this" before doing it. Though the idea was probably foreign to them (assuming they weren't being intentionally antagonistic), we put Aus flag on plenty of things, including underwear it doesn't really mean anything.

I hope nobody minds if I use the aussie flag as a doormat then.

i dont have gf or bf or any f

You sounds like a faggot

hi lads
I was thinking about learning Indonesian but I wonder if learning Malay is a better idea? Apparently they're very similar, Indo has just developed a bit on it's own. Is Malay more widespread? Does it even matter which? I learnt basic Indonesian in first year of high school and a bit from trying to communicate with SEA people in vidya. Though I have forgotten most of it.
Your thoughts?

learn tagalog because master rice

Faggot ke kalau kite ni dah namanye perempuan? Awak tu kot yang bapok sebab terasa.

kek
I have a doormat that is an aussie flag,
no one cares lad.. You using it as a doormat would just make it seem like you like Aus or some shit.

Bahasa Malaysia is the national language spoken by developed country, Indonesian is not.

what image? post is ded

>learning malay is a better idea
you mean learning chinese?

It is the same thing. Learn Indonesian because it has more resources and easier for you to immerse in if you visit Indonesia because people will speak to you in English here

lmao. what I meant was using the actual flag as a doormat, not just its design.

Hmm...

Gayyyy

My personal view is that they have good intention of doing it to show support but doesn't properly research the law regarding the flag here.
>and who doesn't want to see some nice butts. :P

Learn indonesian (more people and they don't speak english) and no, they're not similar at all, as if you are saying German and Dutch are the same language.

In Indonesian, they emphasised on per syllable while in Malay, you'll often hear them as diphthong swings.

>Donald Trump has the same blood type as two of my favorite singers
Fuck.

It wouldn't make a difference though it would be very impractical. I don't think flags work so well as doormats.

Thank you.

Wasn't there a joke that the proposed new New Zealand flag looked like a beach towel?

Very interesting insight into a flip mind

damn, you bogans really don't give a fuck. that's pretty cool though.

Why do you hate Mr President Donald Trump?

I think what he meant was the flag design as a doormat. (remember that everything went underneath the foot sole are insults here as in burning the flag to show disgrace)

I love the new God Emperor, I just find that fact that his blood type (A) is the same as two of my favorite singers.

And most of the time, what you read in written Malay doesn't exactly sound the same when you listen the spoken ones. I always prefer the Jawi script of Malay because it actually express the true sound of Malay rather than the Latin script Malay.

People care about the symbolism behind the flag but it's too far abstracted for them to care about what a piece of material is used for or where it is positioned.

But Jawi is Arabic script and Arabic script is hard as fuck to learn.

Let's go to the mall, today~~

Malaysia

so?

Learn English, or better yet, Chinese

No point learning some third world shit hole language that only terrorists speak
Are you trying to join ISIS?

Wtf? So?

Does this general have girls?

it's a disrespectful way of using the flag image

>tfw I have the same birthday as Bato
Crap. Also seems like he's in trouble now; you know he's screwed when even Bebot wants him out.

I think there's at least one girl here.

>Jawi is Arabic
Nope, they're more of Persian origin rather than Arabic and was altered to suit the Malay Phonology. (the addition of extra letters and the different way to write the vocal letters)
>hard to learn
That's when your mind will do the thinking instead of lazily Latin script. The flawless continuation of Jawi script denotes the flowing mind instead of the per character writing in Latin script. Also, Latin script were gradually introduced during Bong colonial time so they can learn Malay easily (although most of the phonology wasn't that perfect in Latin to express the true sounds, even to this day).

Bertapa ku cinta padamu

this

I talked to an Iban girl in Sup Forums a few days ago, does she ever post here?

Iban?

Persian script is still Arabic script, unless you mean pre Islamic ones

Jawi is basically modified Arabic script

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iban_people

Some kind of ethnic group in Malaysia.

Those are Native to the state of Sarawak. Beware, they are formiddable headhunters

>implying girls can afford internet without their sugar daddies

like Arab and Urdu. Urdu is also modified arab squiggles

Yes, the persian script is arabic origin but Jawi, it's more based on the modified script by the Persian. Can't really say that its truly Arabic.

so its modified after modified

>tfw nobody is hunting my head

"She" wouldn't post anything better than this.

Never heard of them. My province has a town called Ibaan, though.

It takes getting used to considering you write/read from right to left.

>Bertapa
Are you going to the cave to berkhalwat/secluded yourself as a hermit?

It's "betapa" lah.

>she(male)

thts his sister brah, trust me im Malaysian ;v)

That is the same poster who destroyed a 12 inch homemade dildo

You khalwat in caves?

>It takes getting used to considering you write/read from right to left.
Manga read from right to left, up and down. Does it mean they're Arab as well? Joke aside, the advantage of learning both script that you can read from on both direction with little effort and stimulates both your brain.

Post dinner

>Order Pizza 2 for 1
>Arrived 1 hour 5 mins later
>Call up
>Argue
>It's free

FEELS GOOD FAMALAM

So what? you literally can't tell the difference from Arabic unless you read them