Game of Shit

This show is now worse than Walking Dead. Holy fuck how has the writing gone to this shit?

brave d&d

This was actually a good episode though.

wasnt tommen pro religion already? i dont get this amazing plot twist

>filler Sam episode
>more filler on that shitty play
>Arya giving up the Faceless because of some fucking actor
>XD the High Sparrow converted the king and queen

Fuck off.

post more play babe.

In part it was great because it felt natural. It wasn't really a twist so much as a neat plot point.

>Listing only shit scenes.
The entire Tarly sequence was fucking based you pleb.

Fuck off.

I was clenching my wife's hand waiting for the guards to attack the sparrows and when they didn't both her and her son were screaming

i was honestly dumbfounded at how they actually thought those margaery/tommen scenes with the sparrow were actually scenes of brainwashing and not just "lol ok old man whatever"
this is what we got cucked out of for, instead of godbowl

>hurff i am disappoint son
>fuck wildlings

You are a shit tasting faggot if you think the Tarly scene does any justice to motherfucking Randyll Tarly. Randyll would have fucking hanged Gilly and based little Sam. He would have given an even more based speech about what a shitter Sam is.

Get your shit taste out of here.

Why do Jews obsess with Nazi Imagery on everything? Look at those banners. They are in Star Wars too.

They poison the well all the time.

>why do Jews obsess with Nazi imagery?

gee I wonder

>le i am autistic and the episode was bad lol

predictable plebs

>le
This isn't reddit. Fuck off.

If you hate the fucking show so much, why do you keep watching it and making fucking threads about it.

>In b4 "I WANT TO SEE HOW BAD IT CAN GET."

>le what are greenmeme implying quotes im new here

welcome friend you will learn as you go.

>i-if you hate the show then drop it
Kill yourself, you are a retard of the biggest kind. Go back to your safe space circlejerk where dissenting opinions can't hurt you retard.

Objectively a filler episode.
Arya storyline still going nowhere.
Sam and his akward Meet The Parents sequence.
More to suggest that Bran will save the day with magic Harry Potter skills.
More Dany shit.
No based Jon
no based Davos
No based Thormund.

5/10

There is a black man fucking the girl you love right now

the more people hate on something on here the more they like it.

its an autism thing.

Why are you kids always telling each other to kill yourselves?

>being a literal pleb

Arya's plot actually advanced this episode though.

Best episode since Red Wedding

Normies who jumped on the bandwagon after the red wedding think the show is al about le epic twists and setpieces and complain when an episode goes by without anyone dying

Its the same problem Breaking Bad had when it was put on Netflix. Vince decided to pander to them so we got a shit season 5.

>he would have done this and that xdd

is he your childhood friend? fucking faggot. get over it, they portrayed him just okay.

Hopefully a show comes out to portray a dumbfuck like you. But not even Hodor can manage your level of stupidity.

Pretty much, every episode has gotten thousands of 'drop it' and 'utter shit' but once the episode is done this board is full of multiple threads about GOT.

>Not caring about the build up

It is like listening to only the bass drop on techno songs.

>this show was once as good as the battle of the blackwater episode
damn shame

> Hurr, this episode was bad
How could the episode have been good?
Explain.

i'm just pissed there were no nat dormer nudes

You don't even have a good response lmao.

>Go back to your safe space circlejerk where dissenting opinions can't hurt you retard.

Fucking what? Do you not know what an argument is? How stupid are you m8.

>t. literal retard

I thought that this episode was one of the best in a while in terms of writing and set pieces, this just confirms it as truth

To wher? She's gone 360 and is now going to be Lady Stark again? Then the whole previous season wqs for nothing.

Holy shit let's count the ways.

>cut Sam's scene by half and kill off the unnecessary filler
>give dad Tarly some good fucking lines rather than "u still fat" "i hate wildlings," this is the guy with a mouth as sharp as a knife and speaks his mind freely in the books, not some quiet brooding jackass dad at the dinner table
>cut this entire shitty Arya play arc. How does the act of killing some actor she kind of respects has any meaningful impact on why she gives up the House of Black and White? Why do we need to watch this 5 min long play recap last episode and this episode in the first place?
>remove this entire shitty arc about Tommen and Margery getting converted by the Sparrows because Bernie Sanders spoke to them once in a scene. The Sparrows should have ended this fucking episode so we can move on to better shit like Iron Isles invasion, Riverlands, or at least dealing with Dorne rebellion which the show now seems to pretend never happened because D&D realize how fucking terribly they handled it
>improve the fucking Dany/Drogon scene. Seriously what the fuck was this shit? She goes "I'll be back" and a minute later comes back with Drogon? How does she get Drogon to obey? Why does Drogon now obey her when he refused to listen before? We could have gotten a powerful scene on Dany becoming fire and blood and instead we get off-screen taming

Here are just some basic shit that could have saved this episode and improved it. Basic shit that can make this season whole better in fact.

>You don't even have a good response lmao.
>has basiclaly given no argument on why this episode was good besides "the scene was based"
Irony incarnate. Just off yourself and save the gene pool.

seriously, she didn't even learn any cool assassin tricks/techniques, something useful for her time spent there

>Why does Drogon now obey her when he refused to listen before?

She got enough badges to train him

kys faget

>Implying "XD the High Sparrow converted the king and queen" is an argument on why the scene was bad.

You have nothing. Literally just a salty fuck who has a stick up his ass.

Looks like you're running out of ways of telling me to kill myself.

can someone please post a link to tonights episode?

What the fuck is Arya going to even do now? She ain't got any fucking money. She won't be able to ride a boat back without turning into someone's fuck toy. She hasn't learned much of anything. The only way they save this storyline is pulling some Mary Sue shit out their asses

>implying she won't become someone's fucktoy

Literally one of the better episodes of the season. Plebs, all of them.

everyone used to do that until white pride was eliminated

just stop watching already

>clenching my wife's hand
>both her and her son were screaming

thanks for the laugh

she was such a waste of a good character. vengeful kid ready to learn badass shit, then spends 1.5 seasons scrubbing floors and getting in trouble while not learning anything. there was no question that she wasn't going to fully commit to the faceless men. it would mean giving up everything that made her herself - need for revenge, the entire reason she was there. why didn't they pick up on the lie? she knew she was only doing it so she could kill cersei and shit. why didn't they ask her if she really got rid of all her shit, since they would human lie detector the fact that she kept needle?

why were the faceless men so shit? boohoo, getting in trouble for killing some dude we didn't want you to kill except saving my life + 2 garbagemen means you can have any 3 randos killed. except anyone who pays enough gold can have anyone else killed regardless of what our precious manyfacedgod wants.

Please defend the shitty playout. Go on retard, You still haven't made a single defense about why the show was good besides posting like a reddit meme spamming autistic dumbfuck.

We just had scenes where Tommen was ashamed and hurt that he was powerless to help Margert and that Cersei was humiliated on the walk of shame. It was a powerful, emotional scene for the Lannisters which is all about family. Then we are to believe, because Margery who was obviously brainwashed told Tommen the Sparrows are the good guys, he completely does a 180 in a scene? Betrays his mother? Betrays his father whom he should already have suspicions about just like his sister had?

Even fucking Margery. The pride of High Garden, the one who was telling Loras not to give up, got converted because the High Sparrow told her a story about his riches abandonment story? This after the fucking fact that she is in jail and being tortured unjustly by these Sparrows, suddenly because of this fucking story she suddenly sees "the light" and is converted?

Give your defense for these. Please. Give your defense for the 20 mins wasted on Sam and Arya filler. Give your defense on the ending Dany scene.

>deus ex nightswatch boat swings by on its way back to the wall family reunion

some have said she just wargs into nymeria and fucks up lannisters. it's kind of implied that she's been unconsciously doing this all along, her pissed off attitude being reflected in the wolf, and also nymeria doesn't let any other wolf fuck her

Tommen converting was a really smart move though. Now he no longer has to deal with an uprising in king's landing and he can concentrate on consolidating his rule over the seven kingdoms and focus on the coming war against Dany, possible wars against Dorne, and to handle whatever mischief happens in the North.

Also, having a valid excuse to fire Jamie from the kingsguard is perfect, now he just needs to get him to accept his role as lord of casterly rock and the Lannisters will actually end up having a good position.

Jews have made the Holocaust an industry, just ignore the fact 27 million Russians died, ignore the fact that throughout history there have been Holocausts against Christians, Confucians, Muslims, Atheists, pretty much everybody else but they haven't decided to play eternal victim.
Fuck the jews, even in X-men we get the Erik Lensherr jew shit over and over again, how many times do we have to go to an Auschwitz flashback?

>Arya giving up the Faceless because of some fucking actor

Best part of this episode. Been waiting for her to realize she doesn't need the assassin edgelords and to get that sword she hid.

She trained and learned shit.

You sound like a blast at parties user. If you have any friends go out or something jesus christ. Not that user btw

Its not like Coldhands randomly saves anyone in the books or anything.

I liked the episode. Coldhands-Benjen merger is as not sloppy as it could be, Tommen is smart for converting, the Tyrells and Lannisters are 2 times as bad as the faith, and a big shift in kings landing is interesting.

Margaery is very clearing lying to gain the favor of the people. Remember last episode where she sucked up to the Sparrow to talk to her brother.

The Dany scene seemed rushed to get to dragons, but rushing is what Dany scenes need right now.
I don't understand the obsidian thing, is obsidian inherently magic like they've been treating it? If some on from Dragonstone just shoved some into their heart they would become a white walker? It very clearly is magic from another source, but why not explicitly state it?

Next episode should be hound reveal too, so I'm happy.

>Filler
>HS winning and tommen sending Jaime to RR was filler
>Sam getting another vallirian sword was filler
>Riverrun and riverlands being back from death is filler
>fucking coldbenjenhands is filler

I can someone kill plebs.

>she doesn't need the assassin edgelords and to get that sword she hid.
I agree.

Still doesn't change the fact that they could have played it out better.

I just came back from watching X-Men with friends.

You're an idiot if you think criticizing a show done poorly, a sad turn of events from the early seasons that had so much more nuanced characters and compelling dialogue, has anything to do with friends. And you're an even bigger idiot doing ad hominen on a board called TELEVISION AND FILM where you're suppose to discuss shows, not Facebook where you say everything is fun no matter what.

Walder Frey is pretty good, I liked the speech scene about still just being laughing stocks. I expect Manderlys to come into play soon too.

You want to have a reasonable discussion now? After you go off on me like a fucking sperg just because i simply disagreed with you?

I never said the ENTIRE episode was good. I thought Arya's scenes and Dany's scene's were fucking shit. But I though this episode was really good compared to the last 5. These are my thoughts on the episode.

fag

>Margaery is very clearing lying to gain the favor of the people.
I can only hope. There was some part of me that was thinking Margery was plotting on her own to overthrow the Sparrows, but then I feel like I am vastly overestimating D&D after the painfully bad way Dorne ended and how Roose was killed.

>Try watching Baraka last night
>Spooky music comes on
>It's Auschwitz
>Mumble "oh for fucks sake"
>Friends look at me like uwot

Why is The Holocaust always portrayed as THE WORST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED EVER all the fucking time???

I think you need to relax and lay off the online hate speech for a while user. Why are you so angry about anything? When is the last time you said anything nice to someone or did something selfless for someone? The world needs people like you to start caring for others, and to stop lashing out in impotent frustration due to your own failure as a person.

>literally just "memes XD lol" the post
>still hasn't explained WHY said scenes were good besides "based" and memespouting

You lack any brain matter. Don't bother replying until you can give an actual explanation and not memespout like some retarded 16 year old trying to fit in to the GoT generals.

She converted Tommen so she wouldn't do the walk and ruin her name, and so she could have access to the faith, but she doesn't want to overthrow the Sparrow, I think. She lied to the Sparrow so she could talk to her brother, proving her only allegiance is to her family. She is trying to save her brother. I think she will want to overthrow the Sparrow when eventually her brother is executed, hopefully forced to prove himself by being the faith's champion. She may even help kill Tommen in the end.

Pretty good episode except for some shit scenes:

>Last Week: build me 1000 ships.
>This week: Hurr durr khalessi we need 1000 ships to reach westros
>Where the fuck are the other dragons?

Also how is Arya going to make it. Butterface has been beating her ass for 3 seasons now

This. Margery is playing the game of the high sparrow and his cronies, for now. Religion, like politics, is a game (of thrones).

How could it have been played out better? She sees how petty the Faceless are to accept contracts and to get involved with useless peasants and their inconsiquential drama. She's better than that. Watching the play about her life and family reminds her that she isn't Faceless. She isn't nobody.

Wow, this truly was a
>GAME OF THRONES

[slaps ass]

As fucking expected, you decided to sperg out once again.

>I just came back from watching X-Men with friends.
>friends
>X-Men

Kek not only are you not fooling anyone, you just invalidated everything you say by admitting you watched FUCKING X-MEN lmao.

I don't have to explain why I thought they were good you literal braindead fucking retard, they're called fucking subjective opinions. And who gives a shit what you think about the episode, you just proved you have no taste. (X-Men kek)

Episode had some really good bits. It's disappointing to see know that this season isn't going to progress the story at a faster pace because we already know that the last few seasons are likely going to be shorter. They are going to rush way too fast to finish the series. We probably won't even have the trial by combat this season.

The good:

Mad King flashback - Mad King's madness related to Three Eyed Raven/Bran's visions and time travelling confirmed?

Benjen - Full blown Strider saving the hobbits

Lord Tarly- being a bad ass in his hall and having to put up with his fat worthless son who brought a barbarian whore to his home.

Frey - Scenes with Walder and the Twins are always great. Good to see him back. Looking forward to showing us a real medieval siege scenario and showing Blackfish again.

Tommen - BTFO atheist fedora faggots

The Bad -
Gilly opening her cunt mouth to Randyll Tarly calling him a shit warrior.

Cersei saying how proud and strong Lannisters are AGAIN

Dany's feminist empowerment scene saying the same shit over and over AGAIN

>muh fantasy dungeons and dragons show is for mature adults only, not like capeshit

So the animator Makiko Futaki of all these movie is dead. How do you feel about this?

>I don't have to explain why I thought they were good
>i.e I can't
Just off yourself please.

Also X-Men was shit besides Fassbender. You have to do these things when you have friends and co-workers. Not that you understand when you suckle on your mother's titties every night and go to sleep in her basement; your sole existence only sustained by trying to meme on Sup Forums and getting false acceptance in this board's culture.

You are the definition of worthless.

I never said that you autist. Wait are you actually defending that X-Men movie? Kek.

>Just off ourself
>Just kill yourself
>Remove yourself

How about some creativity user?

>You have to do these things when you have friends and co-workers.

Yeah if you're a beta cuck with a shitty life. What kind of sad fuck HAS to do something lmao, grow some balls, learn how to say no or fuck off like you do on the internet.

>your sole existence only sustained by trying to meme on Sup Forums and getting false acceptance in this board's culture.

>Literally made a thread about a popular show to get some (You's).

>You are the definition of worthless.

:^)

Been a while since I've seen a shitposter of this magnitude.

>I never said that you autist
You implied it.

And you can come on down off that high horse. GoT isn't too far removed from capeshit.

>mfw I am torn between wanting to experience the spectacle of shit unspoiled and not wanting to miss the dank hateposting ITT

Feminist power fantasy the show.

Every episode we will remind you how evil men are.
>The khals wanting to rape a strong powerful women(Kelly C).
Every episode this season we will remind you white men have small cocks or none.
>Varys has no cock joke every episode this season.
>Jon snows small pecker joke last episode.
Every episode we will remind you how evil white men are.
>Ramsay being evil, killing white women and sending evil rape letter.
>The WHITE masters owning BLACK slaves.
Every episode we will remind you how weak white men are.
>Jaime,Jon,Kevan,Loras,Theon and Tommen all being weak little bitches until a strong powerfull woman tell them otherwise.
Every episode we will remind you that men are nothing but BETA whiteknights.
>GreyWorm, Jaime, Jorah and Sam.
Every episode we will remind you how powerful woman are.
>Brienee talking shit about executing evil white man Stannis.
>Kelly C killing evil men, being portrayed as a goddess while being The smuggest of cunts.
>Sansa demanding Jon to take back WinterFell or she will take back WinterFell by herself, while Jon was being a little bitch.
>Yara going to rule the Iron Islands while saying how worthless white men are.

so how long until they run out of cgi money for the dragons and they kill them off?

So the Arya plotline was completely pointless?

>Dany's feminist empowerment scene

All young white liberal women see in her everything they wish they could be…

Saving all the brown people from themselves and their ignorant ways. (Slavery)

Sleeping with all the handsome men, and all of them desire her. (Jorah & Naharas)

She can't bare any children (White women don't like children or have them) but she has pet dogs to protect her. (Dragons)

She's has special snowflake powers no one understands, that she always reminds everyone about. (Fireproof)

She's what every leftist first world woman strives to be.

If you think about it right now GoT world has:

-Kelly C in the east gathering more and more power by plot armor techniques.
-Cersei/Margaery powerfight for Kingslanding and the seven kingdoms.
-Sansa trying to reclame the north and let's be honest, Jon is a bastard so probably is going to land on Sansa (rickon is pretty dead IMO).
-Yara claiming the Iron Islands.
-That bitch taking the power in Dorne.
-Kingdom of the Reach ruled by the old grandma in the shadows.
-The Vale ruled by an inbred kid.

So right now each kingdom has women as serious contenders for claiming the seat or the males are incompetent/psychokillers/cry babys.

BRAVO DABI

>Why does Drogon now obey her when he refused to listen before?

She levelled up from killing all those Khals and picked Dragonbinding as her next perk from the Dragon Blood skill tree.

First half of show:

Little Finger confronted and made to look weak and cowardly by two STRONK women… one who was RAPED by the patriarchy and can STILL FEEL IT. White CIS men are scum! He retreats off with his tail between his legs. Silly white male.

Arya is a goddman ninja now and can KICK ANY WHITE CIS MALE SCUMS ASS! Her homegirl is even tougher! (for now ;) She’s getting the eye of the tiger, reality of female physical limitations be damned! Her non-white minority male guide will show her the path to ultimate stronk-ed-ness!

Hey guys look! Cock and balls! FINALLY nude equality!!! Woo woop!

Bran has a vision. Hippie tree girls kill a CIS white male. Why? To make white walkers. Why? TO PROTECT THEMSELVES FROM THE CIS WHITE MALES

Hillary of the Iron Islands appears! Claims the throne. WAAAAA? We’ve never had a QUEEN before! No WOMAN can lead us! Enter a c.uck male with literally no penis. Gives up his claim and supports Hillary. But WAA? An evil white CIS male appears! Goddamn these CIS white males always keeping stronk women down! He even talks of raping the mary sue dragon queen. THE BASTARD CIS SCUM. He’ll get his… I assure you!

Same here negro. I had my dick out ready to fap for when she does her walk of shame and then there was no walk

Last half:

Cut to mary sue dragon queen. One of her orbiter c.uck males has stone AIDS! No matter. All he ever wanted to do was serve her. Professes his white knight love. Go find the cure c.uck… and come orbit me again! Godspeed!

Cut to another male with no penis and another with a disability. C.ucks say we need a hero. No penis c.uck: Where will we find him? Dwarf c.uck: who said HIM??? Huh? Why not a HER! How about a multicultural stronk woman with special snowflake powers? Hell yeah! She even gets to YET AGAIN brings up Varys HAS NO PENIS! We never hear that brought up! HA ha ha

Back to the other disability c.uck and another vision. An army of white CIS walkers! Spoopy!

Meeting with Snow, the two STRONK women and the non-threatening white male c.uck whose king was killed by STRONK woman #2. . Jon Snow trys to have some balls after his crying fit and stern talking to by his stronk sister. Sister takes over meeting. STRONK! She’s a master war planner now!

And damn… that wilding can’t keep his eyes off a STRONK woman! He’s NEVER seen a woman SO STRONK!

Oh shit, the white CIS walkers found Bran! RUN FROM THEIR EVIL WHITENESS! Hold the door Hodor! White CIS males CAN be ok, if they are fat, disabled and non-problematic!

>THE FEMINIST MASTERPLAN
>TITS AND DRAGONS
Sansa is still Littlefinger's BITCH. She is trying to keep Jon under her thumb because he won't partisipate in politics, and because Littlefinger is guiding her to.
>'your HALF-brother'

The show is also making it very clear that Dany is going to kill the slavers, and that this is morally wrong, as Tyrion is the true logical view point, and wants peaceful, long term improvement.

Seriously, what the fuck did these jews just do to Arya?
It was all for fucking nothing. She hasn't learned a goddamn thing.
The worst part is she's gonna win against a trained assassin next episode, I just know it.

Somebody post a screencap of dany riding in on the dragon that shit was like playstation

Stannis killed his brother with black magic, cheated on his wife, and wanted to sacrifice his bastard son/ Brother's bastard son to become a king. He's not morally good. Jon small dick joke is book canon.

>Masters
>white

You should take that one out of the little narrative you're trying to create there.

20 years of books and 6 years of TV and i still don't understand what bran's "power" is or how it's supposed to defeat the white walkers

>million tests in Assassin Guild trying to destroy all ego and selfish desires
>head guy promises girl she can satisfy her personal beef with Arya by killing her

hey has anyone forgotten that Jaime killed his cousin to escape a long time ago

don't the other Lannisters in the family get mad about that? isn't killing your blood really bad

didn't Jaime's cousin have a family??? it would be good if they end up killing Jaime or betrayng the main Lannister family

>It was all for fucking nothing.
>yfw game of plebs goes over your head

remember sansa's rape scene?

this is what happens when a minority(feminist) are vocal -while the silent majority just watch and move on-, they know the industry doesn't whant to have a bad rep, so they shame until they get what they want, in this case, empowered female characters.