Foreigners can get Japanese citizenship after one year living in Japan!

WEEABOOS REJOICE, WEEABOO REJOICE!

YOU CAN NOW GET JAPANESE CITIZENSHIP AFTER ONLY ONE YEAR OF LIVING IN JAPAN! YOU READ IT HERE, FOLKS! IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>The Japanese Ministry of Justice has decided that it is going to amend the rules for becoming a permanent resident in Japan to allow foreigners to apply for permanent residence after as little as one year in Japan. >These rules will become effective as of the end of March 2017.

resources.realestate.co.jp/news/getting-permanent-residence-in-japan-new-rules-announced/

permanent residence isn't citizenship

but this step is nice

you must have 5 years residence for citizenship before

permanent residence is not a thing because it was harder than citizenship

Why would anyone want to go to Japan?

There you go.

That's why they're trying to make incentives for it. To up immigration.

But we must fuck off! Japan is Full!

It's time to claim your Japanese waifu before they are all taken by other competing foreigners.

rip japan

Call me again when they removed that piece of shit of a language

they need immigrants to keep the economy going. after a certain point preserving racial purity becomes less important than preserving the nation is whatever form it takes

do they really? is that what is really going on here? I don't know anything about japanese economy.

>>accept immigrant
>>damping of labor wage
>>discontented peasants were suppressed by those foreign people lured by the bait of citizenship.

But how can you live there for one year in the first place? I know there is a limit to how long you can be a tourist. Do you get a work visa?

too bad i have no skills that will get me a job and cannot speak the language fluently

>JAPANESE CITIZENSHIP
do you guys really hope it? I'm pretty sure those who want it are all Chinese spies.

Spoken like a true leftist.

Yes, but Japan does not allow dual citizenship. They are pretty strict on that.

disgusting nigg whore pretending to be like a victim

I really want her to get out of Japan

define leftist. I wholeheartedly support economic deregulation and private allocation of capital, which is the traditional economic right wing

Is this bait? You've heard of mechanisation, right?

>>society get filled with frustration
>>my friend in SDF will take action.
>>I, literally neet with no skill, could get proper position during the era of reform and become the establishment of new age.
>>my life plan

>leftist
Free market is kill it seems

RIP Japan waito piggu weeaboos again proves theyre the parasites from within

RIP Japan. I hope you know what you have started.

The cultural enrichment will reach Japan now!

For you.

Oh no! Japan will receive a few Filipinos, Indonesians, other SE Asians that come over to work in healthcare since their old people need caretakers! How horrible!

SE Asians are bro tier, Japan has nothing to worry about.

No Japan! Please for the love of God don't begin the march towards cultural suicide.

Take out your katana collection and go save japan then weeb.

i actually like their language because it's concise unlike the english language. it relies on context to get the meaning across

TPP already get aborted.
We sincerely hope next movement launched.

>what Sup Forums thinks is going to happen
>uncontrolled hoards of Africans and Arabs overwhelm Japan and declare a new caliphate

>what will really happen
>migrants that have skills the Japanese government decided they need to help the economy start coming, mostly from Western countries for business reasons, and SE Asians immigrate to work in their healthcare industry and stuff, almost no Arabs or blacks immigrate to Japan because Japanese is so hard to learn and Japan doesn't have a strong welfare state, so they won't come over to leech off welfare

you will need tons of elite spec to get this tho
like phd, JLPT N1 and etc

Lmao it's a point system still

Like, you need to make 120k dollars a year plus graduate school education to be able to get the residence permit in a year

The best way to become a citizen is still applying for low ball jobs and then just marriying a Japanese girl

Pol is run by normies now man. Just like b
Why believe them.

Nah their main immigrants are S. Korean and Chinese, those will just increase. For many countries moving to Japan is a significant downgrade and Japan is less facilitate of immigration than other nations so that in turn makes it less appealing. In other words; like every other country worth anything, Asians will be the dominant migrants.

Japanese almost always follows the grammar rules, the number of exceptions is miniscule, unlike English

what the fuck
even japan gave in
now it is easier to move to japan than korea

t. kike

Be right back, applying for n3

As if I'd ever step back from my EU citizenship.

in the comment section: a loser ranting incoherently about higher ed

and Peter Payne

a good summary of japan expats

You need 80 points to qualify.

At the moment you need 70 points for permanent residence in 5years

New system would be 80 points for 1 year and 70 points for 3 years.

>Under 34 years old
10 points
>Income over 6 million yen
20 points
>Masters Degree
20 points
>Work experience of 3 years
5 points
>Patent holder
15 points
>Top university grad
10 points

Kinda strange that holding a patent grants so many points, I guess I should just invent some useless stuff no one's ever thought of before and get a patent for it.
How are the top universities defined?

What is already happening:
>Shitton of Nigerians working as bouncers, touts, drug dealers, etc.
>A load of Brazilians there for menial jobs than the Japaneses don't want anymore
>White trash and weebs looking for the Anime dream

WE ARE FULL. FUCK OFF FILTHY GAIJINS.
ZAINICHI OUT

There's only 5,000 Nigerians in Japan. There's 127 million Japanese. That's .00039% Nigerian.

t. gaijin

> Master's degree
> Patent Holder
> Top university grad

Most people with these accomplishments would rather go to the US for its research facilities.

Brazilians must go to japan, like the japs do in brazil in early 20th century.

That seems like a pretty rare combination of traits for somebody who would improve his life by moving to Japan.

My university ranks only after Toudai in the rankings, if that counts as a top university I'd have 80 points.

I'd honestly rather live in Japan than in a country as insane as the US, and that's saying a lot because I'm really not very interested in living in Japan.

The only country I'd seriously consider moving to would be Australia.

That's pretty fucking rich coming from an Indonesian.

fuck off we're full

Don't believe me. 3 years and you'll fucking hate it.

The language is great, it means stupid people can't immigrate there.

That's pretty rich coming from the country with the worst English accent in the Anglosphere.

>Get a japanese citizenship
>Be a gaijin for the rest of your life
no thanks

Wat really? I have lived in Japan for soon 3 years

I want pr

Burger, you use a bastardised form of English in America, so why on earth are you piping up?

>trying this desperately to keep such a nice country all for yourself

G
A
I
J
I
N

O
U
T

It's gaikoku no kata for you

This board is /jp/ 2.0

Kill yourselves, weebtrash.

That's libertarianism, which is a left wing ideology kiddo.

Are you afraid of competition for Japanese pussy, English teacher?

No really. I'm not joking.

Sup Forums is a "weebtrash" website, normalfag.

I've already given up competing with others you baka unko

Japan is not a sanctuary of race purity.
My first gf was half filipino :DDDDD

Yes dude yes I'd love to have a citizenship for a country that I have no knowledge of its culture and language out side of anime and vidya games.

>I'd honestly rather live in Japan than in a country as insane as the US

And the Netherlands is full retard then by comparison?

You know why are they lowering requirements, right? Because no one wants to come to that soulless, sterile hellhole.

MU
S
LI
M

OUT

I don't think you get my post but ok I guess

Islam is a Japanese tradition.

what'd you expect from a retarded nip

Are those the only points possible? Seems kinda strange and oddly specific.

ooga booga I'm coming for your women, already booked some japanese classes
t. muhammed

>JLPT N1
me next summer
just wait for it you fuckers

I don't blame him, since sarcasm is hard to detect sometimes

Japs are thoroughly incapable of that though. Seems like there's nothing similar in their culture.

Someone start passing fliers to rapefugees around the EU! Make them go to Japan so they can fuck off from here!!!!

Oy, are refugees the big issue in Bulgaria?

Play nice boys.

>move to japen
>no marketable skill
>cant comprehend moonrunes
>not even tall and cool looking to be a tv celebrity

I guess I can move to Hokkaido and live in some Russian community

Lel. Japs are so fucking stupid. Most libtarded, nigger loving SJW-embracing Asian race there is. The only race of Asian girls who regularly fuck niggers from Africa and prefer them.

The Sweden of Asia, if you will.

>Russian community
Some nonexistent matter you talk about.

>As of 2005, the statistics of Japanese government reported 37,000 Russians enter Japan yearly on average, not counting temporary landing permits of seamen and tourists. The number of Russians that stay in Japan longer than 90 days (the maximal duration of a temporary visa in Japan) is about 6,000.

where do i apply for a job in Japan

Send some syrian refugees to culturally expand them

www.mcdonalds.co.jp

Unless you have a good marketable skill and a knowledge of Japanese you're not applying for anything.

Depenmds on what marketable skills are.

Over here, being able to show up on time, being disabled (tax cuts for employer) and understandfing simple orders are considered marketable skills.

>Libertarianism
>exclusively left

I meant the "community" as a group of people living in a compact area which is pretty non-common for Russians abroad. When there they usually tend to avoid contacting ther former compatriots preferring to integrate into their new sosciety as soon as possible. there are almost no "Russia towns" or districts throughout hte world.

Right wing: palace economy, manorialism

Left wing: everything else

If we assume each Nigerian has an average penis length of 7.75", that means there is 38750" of Nigerian penis in Japan. If the average depth of a Japanese vagina is 5", that means there's enough penis to stroke a vagina 7750 times. If the average Nigerian penis can stroke 400 times before ejaculating, that means the average Japanese vagina would take the equivalent of 3100000" of penis per session, or roughly 78.74km.

So each day, there's more than 78.74km of Nigerian pipe being laid in Japan.

what the fuck..

Is this how they teach children math in Australia?

If I was to move there would someone go to Mogra with me? I don't have any friends.