en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shutdown_of_thermohaline_circulation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Either post this on pol or science.
Otherwise fuck off.

denier

>Norway hotter than Northern Africa
>global warming doesn't exist

I believe you are clinically retarded

Let's make a deal. We pretend global warming doesn't exist, but if it actually does exist and causes a bunch of environmental refugees, France has to take all of them in.

> global warming = warm weather
French education, everyone.

Does the global worming make Russia great again?

And its not even global.
Disregard this clearly uneducated OP.

no, it'll melt the steal beams and will end up being an Island in the sky orbiting the earth

no, russia's only defense will be gone and moscow will fall from the holy roman empire

>>Norway hotter than Northern Africa

It can get very cold in the desert during the night.

Average out all your temps this month and compare the average temps to the same month 30 or 40 years ago

>7:00 UTC

when does the sun come out in the desert?

If you were intelligent, you would know that coasts are warmer than lands.

I was talking about the coast in both cases, try not to insult people next time so that you don't look like an absolute mongoloid afterwards.

always felt strange how some places are warm during winter

like, in Italy it's 15 degrees in fucking January, that's like 30 degrees warmer than where I am

it's sad that some people don't see at least a bit of winter ;_;

In France, in the last century, cold waves used to be between -20°c to -30°c, with local spots close to -40°c.
Now we have people who think -10°c is abnormally cold.

this is so cold, god I would not survive

colder winters and hotter summers is the definition of global warming

I hope this is just bait

I fell over taking the bins out and it feels like I'll never walk again.
Is this what getting old is like?

-9 represent

>-16 in the morning
>meanwhile +7 in Norway

Come on now...

>Iceland is warmer than here

later

I guess that's why they just dubbed it to "climate change"

Global warming means everything hets warmer what actually happens is that weather is starting to become more extreme.
So more rain in rainy areas more desertification in desert areas etc.
Also southern europe is getting fucked slowly by this especially italy and spain.

The coldest temperature I've ever encounter was maybe -7, -8°C.
The warmest temperature I've ever encounter was 40°C in holiday in the Center of France.

>Climate change
>Doesn't even understand what "climate" means

Go back to preschool Pierre

The Balkans colder than Russia or Finland, Or Norway...

WTF, send help pls

No, it will thaw permafrost and make thousands of kilometers of forest road impassable, effectively cutting off the taiga from the rest of the country.
When the permafrost thaws from the swamps, enormous amounts of CH4 will be released from the decaying plant matter into the atmosphere, accelerating the process further.

In the end it might mean Russia gets more arable land, but for now it means their whole ecosystem and half their infrastructure by distance is in grave peril.

everyone knows there's nothing worth mentioning or considering in the world except for europe

average retarded baguette

fuck off pierre

>temperatures in C
Its not even cold on this map OP

Do you live in Alaska?

You do understand that the ocean temperatures are rising? (Ocean is the thing that makes 70% of our surface)
The increase in temperature in the Gulf Stream leads to more ice being melted from Greenland,which in turn cools the water ear Europe,leading to colder weather (as your pic proclaims).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shutdown_of_thermohaline_circulation
Yes I know it's wikipedia,but I doubt someone retarded enough to not believe in Global Warming has done any research whatsoever so this might seem like good way to explain a few things without scaring you away because of long texts and unknown words.

>tfw we are finally going to fund man made climate change skeptics for once