/brit/

phallic architecture edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qrAgiAYQAMg
youtube.com/watch?v=AcDYTcTXtI8
youtube.com/watch?v=qbWq2giTsc0
news.sky.com/story/trumps-language-obeys-no-known-laws-of-conventional-grammar-10736607
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are now thinking about that girl you regret not asking out

All Americans should be humiliated

might heem a cunt

stop this

getting a lot of aggression

I'm old enough to where this doesn't bother me anymore

Funny cause it used to put me quite a state haha

i regret asking her out

Sup Forums believe that drumpf will drain the swamp

thinking about taking salsa lessons lads

MexicANO go sleep

i have the situation under control. don't worry about it mate.

So , how did you spend your friday?

want to learn how to do this

youtube.com/watch?v=qrAgiAYQAMg

Told me m8 Daz the soundman to HEEM a yank nazi on the news
He actually did it the absolute madman

sleeping pattern status: obliterated

i thought he punched the fag of spencer

are builders in Australia and Britain and Canada usually immigrants?

here it's about a 50/50 split between whites and latinos but it's also split amongst trades
things like brick and concrete work tend to be latino workers with a white foreman while trades like iron worker and plumber and electrician tend to be mostly white with the occasional few blacks

Business idea: requesting that all my Gfs call me 'dad'

Absolute runt.

tell us what happened lad

i've been buzzing off my tits on cocaine since 9pm last night.i bougth 3 grams and i've still got at least one and a half left i'm having an avsolutely fanstastic time if i'm being [erfectly dfrrank about it. only problm is i need to get to the motor spares shop to pick up a lockin whjeel njut before 4pm tomorrow and at this rate ill br alsepep til 8pm

>leave over 4 hours to go get drinks with mates
>los zetas is still here

>t-this is p-pepe hes my favourite mem-
>*thwack*

really though leftie cunt jumped him out of nowhere, elbowed him in the face then ran off

get more cocaine lol

>rasheed having incest fantasies

Can it get anymore cliche?

Slept from 21 to 04:30 lads

U fucking wot

have a really good idea for a tv show lads

youtube.com/watch?v=AcDYTcTXtI8

Richard Spencer is a CIA agent

>Sick with the ladyboy flu

why don't we nanobots delivering targeted chemotherapy yet?

what the hell would that achieve

Ah yes thinly veiled sophistry from australia and the US, some of all the most jewed places in the world. Colour me surprised.

why aren't autobots beating the decepticons yet

proofs

>sophistry
alri plato

billy ray was a preacher's son
but when his daddy would visit he'd come along

anyone ever have thoughts like they'd want to have sex with or murder their dog?

Pretty normal right?

business idea:
planet where apes are people and people are apes

the targets are constantly mutating which is the issue with cancer treatment. the cancer can change into different forms even requiring different treatment over time. that why they use therapies that harm a lot of the body too, they need to flamethrower everythin not snipe it.

surely it cant be anyh good for the old ticker whjen you realise it's been literally pounding for about 9 hours straught

Absolute fucking state of Thailand posters these days.

He was studying for his PhD at Duke University which is a known CIA recruiting ground
He was close to completion when all of a sudden he drops out to go give speaking tours on white nationalism which like all extremist movements is targeted by the CIA for infiltration so that they can control them and use them to serve as a boogeyman or a scapegoat depending on the circumstances

pedophiles
youtube.com/watch?v=qbWq2giTsc0

Obama supported taxation without representation and regime changes across the EU and IMF in 2011 to impose mass austerity to fund Euro Bailouts, and opposed Referenda.

He supported the intervention in Libya that destabilised that country, north Africa and generated migration/militia and terror crises for Syria and Europe.

He messed up in Ukraine.

He didn't close Guantanamo.

He pretended that China was engaged in surveillance imperialism in 2013, and persecuted Wikileaks, only for Edward Snowden to reveal the truth about US and UK mass surveillance imperialism, whom he then tried to persecute as well.

He threatened to put the UK at the bottom of America's list if we voted to be independent like Americans.

If I buy a premier league club some day, I think I will go for a strong strategy of detecting talent around the world. I would basically invest the money other clubs use to buy superstar player in having superstar scouts and then sell my players for a huge profit. The Monaco of the premier league is the monicker journalists would admiratively use to rrfer to my club.

>why yes i do post polemics at 7.45 am on a fuckign saturday motning

now drumpf is going to continue that policy
THANKS OBLONGA!

the problem with chemotherapy currently is that it's essentially pumping the body full of poison with the hope that the cancer dies off before the person does

this flamethrower approach really isn't good given the large number of people that die from the chemotherapy itself

i know someone like the algerian irl

physically ugly but charming sociopath that exclusively fucks/dates girls with daddy issues

>try to sit down to watch the chase yesterday
>fucking yank inauguration is on
almost heemed the telly desu

He was cool though

are you mentally ill?

fumin'

>fall in love with every average girl i meet
ah yes, perfectly normal, perfectly healthy

walked my dog, played video games, watched the snooker and Australian open , got in a skype call some /brit/ friends from the /brit/ skype group in the evening and got drunk

AHH like david duke, but more younger

>/brit/ skype group
welp

paki john oliver

that's not how either chemotherapy or flamethrowers work
to carry on the analogy, sometimes a jap happens to get in the way of the flame

Exactly

don't respond to the nonce

the algerian dates prostitutes though

>tfw I've battled over 50 people in my life.

If ten people from /brit/ ganged up on me, I would unironically glass you all into paste. At the age of 15 I was jumped by a group of ten knackers, and bottled one over the head, and made them all run away. I'm the best scrapper here, FACT. I've never lost a bar fight in my life. If any you said anything snarky to me, you would be ERASED from HISTORY unironically. If any of you want to arrange a glassing match I'll be in Manchester for the weekend, I'm looking for a target so let me know if you're up for it.

>girls with daddy issues
>prostitutes

pick 2

Top 5 Cities in the UK:
1. Glasgow
2. Blackpool
3. Edinburgh
4. Dublin
5. Leeds

so brave of president toilet bog fart to use the term vaginal gastronomic metabolism unlike all those leftists

>this flamethrower approach really isn't good given the large number of people that die from the chemotherapy itself
if you can make something better, do it, you will be rich and famous with a knighthood.

h-hey

so tired

so tired

but on the other hand i had a nice dinner
nice
look all gone
all gone

so tomorrow i have to drive to dublin
dublin of all places

i hate it

i hate driving around the m50
hate it

and that new
mohaiio
motorway
on the way up to dublin
god its so long
hate it
well
tis alright like
but
'tis nowt'n to look at

but on the other hand its to go to the airport
dont mind thish

Never said I was unique, in fact my biggest strength is that I genuinely enjoy being an average person. I wouldn't say I'm ugly though by any stretch of imagination. But again you live in a Land of extrêmes where pressing your thumb against your finger is enough to fake nuance and précision to the masses news.sky.com/story/trumps-language-obeys-no-known-laws-of-conventional-grammar-10736607
So I forgive you ;)

>getting into fights

the lower classes never cease to amaze me

there's a difference between someone who will fuck rat dudes to get even with their dad and someone who is fucking you for material compensation

spoken like a true southern poofter

>/brit skype group
is this unironically a thing?

More sophistry and lies from jewstralia. They call it public relations lol

when i was a child i had a fever

I don't bother playing chess anymore because I always win after 3 moves and it gets boring

Top 5 cities in the US:
1. Boston
2. Pittsburgh
3. Providence, RI
4. Seattle
5. Atlanta (if niggers disappeared)

the state of you lad, youre an ugly shitskin motherfucker
well some girls are not much different they just demand handbags and dinners for sex

Stopped playing chess because I went grand master playing triple pawn tb͏h lads

this is unironically a thing

it's alri desu

there's no ADHD melts in there, it's pretty chilled

i'm nowhere near smart or driven enough to do so

i'm absolutely fucked so i might npt be the best judge but this post dpoesnt seem to make any sense especially the last bit

took ya over 25 moves to checkmate me m8

i could have dragged it out to 50 moves if I wanted but decided that suicide by cop was better way out

You would have lost if we were on a shorter time leash, wanna bet? Let's say 2 mins with 0 second increments

>tfw no proper Southern gf

>2. Pittsburgh

mentioned!!!

You need to dial it up a notch

how many people?

Boston is where Jack and cory happened right?

Space may be the final frontier but it's made in a Hollywood basement

Just ate an entire bar of galaxy cookie crumble.

11 but only 4 people post regularly, 1-2 sometimes and the rest literally never

>Pittsburgh
>Providence
you must be joking

Providence has a serious problem with Hispanic gangs

Seattle is filled with heroin addicts and unironic communists

Pittsburgh is alri but it's seen a large influx of liberals due to the low cost of living and the fact that it's booming

that's literally how his payments to the prostitute evolved over time

being a prostitute announces the expectation from the get go while the regular daddy issues become apparent as you date them

My latest tinder match btw (notice the age). I'm sure in your desolated Land, this is the kind of girl you would be crying over in highscool because she refused your offer to guve her a ride home lol

hmmmmmmmmmm

hows the job?

can't stop wanking to tranny milfs lads