Canadians and Australians have an official holiday for the queen's birthday

Canadians and Australians have an official holiday for the queen's birthday.

what's wrong with that

The queen of England? Wtf why?

She's foreign, do you guys have a holiday for the king or queen of Spain?

>she's foreign
>he was unironically ruled for 8 years by a black muslim called "Barack Hussein Obama"

Mexico isn't a constitutional monarchy, fuckhead

Her majesty is both Canadian and Australian though

>She's foreign
no she isn't, she's a citizen of canada and australia and always has been

She's German or some shit,

>2017
>still a monarchy
C U C K E D

I don't think it's good banter strategy by repeating something that is usually a point of pride for us?

>parents born in the UK
>she was born in UK
ok

New World identity doesn't work in the old world. If someone in Europe had Muslim parents born in Europe and their grandparents were from Algeria, they would not be considered European.

she's literally 1/8th german at most and spent her entire life as a citizen of the united kingdom, it is ultimately retarded to pretend she's german

>taking pride in being a colony
i can understand having a submission fetish but why would you be ""proud"" of it?

She's got some German in her though, not Algerian. Anglo Saxons are a Germanic tribe anyways.

Because Britain founded our country and stole it from the redskins and frogs. We don't have this butthurt at the Brits like you do.

Bet you guys wish you'd been Dutch colonies now

Sorry no. The Dutch are still based though.

>a bunch of party boats in a dirty canal
i like the netherlands but that isn't partically impressive

We're a constitutional monarchy and she is our Queen. This makes perfect sense to me. Many former British colonies do not feel the need to have any insurgence or revoution.. we are basically just a continuation of the British Empire since 90+ percent of our pre-WWII immigrants were British and Celtshits

*particularly

fuck

>Canadians and Brits have an entire month for African Americans

>She's foreign

No. She isn't. She is the Queen of Canada. She IS Canada

You stupid fucking cunts know nothing about how this shit works. The Canadian Crown is it's own thing. Fucking educate yourself before spouting such stupid horseshit

>Americans have entire riots for African Americans

Isn't that the queen are canadians and australian? At least that's what being taught here. And doesn't that makes you a non white?

Lets hope to good she never gets to a computer. The shitposting from her would be legendary

You fucks landed on WA but decided not to settle there REEEEEEEE... too focused on Indonesia perhaps

>Canadians have riots for hockey

I can't understand how Americans actually think electing a fucking politician to be head of state is a good thing, or how your entire countries legitimacy is based on a fucking piece of paper

You don't understand our pride, and we don't understand yours.

singular friend, not one (or more) every year, which you guys manage to do

>hfw

Those are peaceful protests

>His country's head of state was appointed by smelly mexicans and various other undesirables
>Ours was appointed by God

Checkmate Ameriheathens

>peaceful protests

Leftists were literally trashing DC today.

>we get to choose our head of state
>yours is some smelly old lady that doesn't give a shit about your country
>brits and aussies will defend this

>You choose wrong every time

>At least half your country hates your head of state at any given time
>The vast majority of Canadians love the Queen

hmmm

I concur. Alot of people here likes to spout nonsense opinions without any knowledge or context to the discussion

>Ethnicity: English, European Royal, small amounts of Anglo-Irish, Hungarian, French, and German, and even smaller amounts of Irish, Dutch, Scottish, Danish, Belgian, Swedish, and Bohemian

She's a lot of things.

Why do candians jack off every night to a crusty old queen that doesn't actually have any power?

No Russian in her?

Didn't George V look fucking identical to the Tsar? Or is that from somewhere else

>our head of state spends our whole life invested in bettering her commonwealth
>yours just profits of your nation for his 4 or 8 years in office then gtfo's

OOOOOO CAAAANAAADDAAA

Based Kate and Prince Bald.

>constantly tries to make us butthurt at having a queen
>instead just constantly reminds us how much we love our crown
gotta try harder m8

The Crown is the foundation of our country. It's a source of stability, tradition, and pride.

I'm sorry you are too stupid and lazy to take any time to learn about our system and why we cherish it so much

>tfw prince harry will never be King

baldy is cool and all but damn harry would be based

I won't.

No one cares, republican traitor

God Save the Queen

She's technically not a citizen of anywhere is she? I thought that was why she doesn't need a drivers license and that sort of shit

>God Save the Queen
You'd best hope so because I won't.

You fuckwits say """mom""" like a fucking traitor though

Limp wristed faggot like you couldn't save yourself let alone someone important.

you mean like South Africa :b

I've always said mum. You're right though.

>CANADIAN """""TOUGH""""" GUYS

No but I'd rather Quebec be Dutch than French.

THIS, Imagine that

come over here then I'll give you such a tough wristy you'll know my wrists aint limp

They'd actually be self sufficient and able to speak English worth a damn and they wouldn't drag our national height down with French manlet genes. It'd be amazing.

>Queens b'day
>Another day to get pissed or get paid double and a half time for absolutely no reason as it's not even her birthday.

Sounds like you're jealous, cunt.

We'd also have dank weed on the east coast because the Dutch like to get baked. BC is always bragging about their weed.

He's just a little upset because it's that time of year again.

He looks more fit to be the king rather than the baldy.
>and he's so handsome~
Can I get some taste of his... ah~ nevermind.

Why don't Americans celebrate Easter?

>God save the queen
nice roleplaying

Weed from sea to sea for you and me.

Petitioning Trudeau right now to replace the French with Dutchbros.

You had your chance to keep getting Anglo dick but you chose becoming a muslim republic.

>roleplaying

She's literally our Queen stupid

Canada did alright at the last Commonwealth Games.

well it's a public holiday, not so different from any other public holiday in Aus. You just get a day off to do whatever you want lad (if you work or go to school).

>Tfw the closest thing to an American flag on that list is Malaysia.
>Tfw Merica is never invited to the popular kids parties.

>Dec.23rd is holiday
Heil Emperor!

>It's a source of stability
Because royals aren't supposed to actually get involved. It's hard to destabilize things through passivity.
>tradition
Name half a dozen things that fall under "tradition", are positive, and exist because of the royal family's presence in Canada.
>pride
You can take pride in anything, including being ruled by unelected inbred Germs.

>if you work or go to school

And you will have one for Trump soon, wether you like it or not.

>get to choose your head of state
>choose a sleazy con artist

Really gets the brain cells popping.

Legally speaking, we could probably request him to rule as King of Canada, while the other one rules the UK.
I mean, on the condition he moves over here and starts his own branch of the royal tree of course.

sorry mate

why are leafs so infatuated with this bitch?

Why are Americans so infatuated with nigger dicks?

>burgers don't have public holidays at all

Forbidden holiday?

Way to beat up on poos and niggers

More Holidays than you burgers get in year

Yurop:
>4 weeks minimum paid holiday allowance
>Several public holidays a year
Similar system in other civilised countries

Burgerland:
>Grovel at Dr Shekelstein's feet and suck his toes for the opportunity to take one day off so that you can visit your dying mother
>Best part is that he ONLY gave you a 33% pay cut, what a deal!

these sorts of things just correlate with a country's participants, those countries had less athletes, they're not worse than the others in sporting ability.

>americans went from having the first black president to having the first orange president