How big of a loser am I according your cunts social standards?

how big of a loser am I according your cunts social standards?

>30
>live with mum
>university drop out
>history of minimal wage jobs and welfare
>no friends, not even online
>untreated anxiety and depression

I cut myself off from every one I knew some years ago, but no one ever bothered to try to get in contact with me so we probably weren't good friends to begin with.

Sometimes when I get really morose, I stalk the facebook of people I knew and almost 100% of them have lived a better life than me, even that one meth head who was committed for burning down a house.

>no friends, not even online

we're your friends :3

Put another sausage on the figurative barbie, bruh, whilst I get us some imaginary tinnies!

literally me, except for the part about the physics phd and high academic achievement

So basically you just fell of a building?

>I cut myself off from every one I knew some years ago, but no one ever bothered to try to get in contact with me so we probably weren't good friends to begin with.

Oh boy, I did this too. Nice to know I'm not the only one

Guys, you're descended from dangerous criminals, every day you survive poisonous brown snakes, funnel web spiders andshark-infested seas. Just by staying alive another day you are winners!

spoilers!

why didn´t he find a job, Uk´s job market is not that bad?

>30
>live with mum
>university drop out
>history of minimal wage jobs and welfare

That's ok here. You'd be a victim of the recession and wouldn't even be expected to blame yourself. Just vote podemos so they sort evil companies out :^)

No friends would be frowned upon by normies though.

we dont know what he graduated from, could be PhD in history or some bullshit

He could have been an absolute turbo autist in interviews (looks like it from that one pic anyway)

>phd in physics
>couldn't find work
you could say he """"""fell"""""" for the hard sciences meme :^)

thats dumb dude

i am actually a turbo autist, its not hard to still get a job. all interviews are kind of the same so the things that can happen that you react awkwardly to are limited, and once you've done enough of them you can look like a normie.

in my case i landed a job after 3 months of doing 2-3 internships a week. in spain no less

PhD in physics

maybe he calculated the required height for a lethal impact.

m*g*h = 1/2*m*v^2

>in my case i landed a job after 3 months of doing 2-3 internships a week. in spain no less

i meant interviews

thats a massively negative and insecure attitude. maybe they thought the same of you, or couldnt get in touch with you and you abandoned them

also if the relationship was beneficial for you who cares if they dont value you that much (which again, you dont know), your life is about you

wow

i actually feel bad for him tBh

hmmmmmmmmm

>tfw nuclear physics and elementary particles master's degree
>still no good job

Fuck, I havent spent years learning about quantum theory to put up with normie bullshit

All I wanted to do is to be free of this "teamwork" crap and just do my research in peace

Instead, I have to deal with retards who think they know better than me what is possible and what is not

I have to explain subtle laws of quantum world to retards who still think photons have mass

I have to attend bullshit meetings where I hear that I am "not a team player" and that I "dont give my best"

Tell you something, don't study. Just become plumber or something. they earn more money than me, and still dont have to put up with half bullshit I do.

>All I wanted to do is to be free of this "teamwork" crap and just do my research in peace

turboautist detected

literally don't bother with school wtf

like nigga just steal shit, like nigga just scam people

>thats a massively negative and insecure attitude. maybe they thought the same of you, or couldnt get in touch with you and you abandoned them

I've never being invited to go out or birthdays or whatever outside of school or work for the time I knew them. It was always difficult for me to make friends beyond common acquaintances because they always seem to have another life and only tolerate me at arms length.

>also if the relationship was beneficial for you who cares if they dont value you that much (which again, you dont know), your life is about you

I don't know if it was beneficial or not. I was just tired of trying.

>implying

They hired me for my knowledge, so why wont they respect it?

If I tell something requires certain amount of time, then it does. If they think they know better, I will be more than happy to be fired and let them do my job.

What's a typical gypsy name so I can start t.'ing your flag with it?

>They hired me for my knowledge, so why wont they respect it?

your uni knowledge? Just a mater´s degree no PhD?

doubt it

I was invited to do PhD, but I'd have to teach students too.

No way in hell i'll do that.

>but I'd have to teach students too.
>
>No way in hell i'll do that.

I think youre a failure.

Can't everyone just fuck off?

>Can't everyone just fuck off?

kek you definitely dont get teamwork m8, the people at your company telling you that are right. im a turbo autist as i said and even i adapted to that

you sound as entitled as government workers that are entitled to a salary even if they're trash, but guess what your country isnt communist anymore

well they werent friends in the first place then, i thought you actually ditched your friends.

sucks to hear that, i feel you because i just relocated to a new city and most coworkers are older than me but still young (like, 10 years older or so, so we could be friends), but as the field pays well they all have family and kids and dont give a shit, or just dont like me that much, and the most i got are acquaintances i hang out with less than once a month or not even that

what you call friends seems to actually be your professional network if I got it right. so my personal advice would be to get in touch with them and ask how they're doing etc so they think you care about them (it can pass as normal that you didnt talk in a while), so later on they can help you land jobs.

>I don't know if it was beneficial or not. I was just tired of trying.

personally i dont insist. if they only want to be acquaintances its ok, if you're needy it looks very bad.

cant tell you how to make friends because i still havent except for the people at college at high school, which are in another city now and aren't actually close friends in the first place, but best of luck man. also take all this with a grain of salt because im socially awkward myself

>like nigga just steal shit, like nigga just scam people
flag checks out

By teaching students do you mean for a recitation, or for an entire class?

Usually they are given exercise classes, not lectures.

It means they are essentially teachers. While proffesor gives lectures, they later solve tasks and carry out exams for classes

>I don't know if it was beneficial or not. I was just tired of trying.

This pretty much, but seeing how my mental state has decayed thoroughly I'd say it was beneficial for me.

Oh well, too late, damage done. I've missed out on so much I don't think I'll ever catch up

Are you fucking retarded you spic?

do you unironically feel edgy for this?

kek

I do what I am told. I have no idea what I am expected to do. I'm pretty sure "teamwork" is just code word for "do more shit for free"

wew lad its that dutch kid that hates spain

sorry i wont fall for the b8

>tfw wanted to get a PhD in physics all of my life but ended up switching to finance at the last moment

wew, dodged that bullet

teamwork is about coordinating with other people to be more efficient than each employee would be individually basically.

you're supposed to share knowledge, help them out, ask when you're stuck, coordinate to divide tasks, be responsible of the parts you're supposed to do, etc. and you need to be humble and not an entitled kid.

if you're supposed to routinely work long hours for free you got a shit job though

spic

nice meme

there's an ocean between spain and the actual spics

yes, there's an ocean between spics in spain and spics in mexico

ok kraut

That's essentially my job. Most of my tasks are explaining to other people how stuff should work. And that is what I do.

If you are unmarried, people will question why you haven't married yet.

>>live with mum
People mostly live with their parents here so they can get the inherited property.

>>university drop out
Hmm, will just decrease your social reputation.

>>no friends, not even online
In a big city you will be alright, elsewhere you will be called weird and people will advise you to go out more and make social relations all the time.

They will also complain about it to your mom.

>>untreated anxiety and depression
In big cities, some people will understand depression as a disease, elsewhere they will either too pussy of a man or mad/crazy person if you tell them depression is a mental disorder.

Plus, if you were being raised in India, you would never cut yourself since razors hurt way less than your parents slaps. And you won't have to die alone since your marriage will be arranged.

what shares do i buy

i'm probably an 8 on the loser scale.

>While proffesor gives lectures, they later solve tasks and carry out exams for classes

It's easiest shit ever. Proffesor gives you all the materials you need and you just stand there and answer the five or so silly question they produce during the semester. I actually stupidly wrote and printed the first test myself only to learn that I should just hand out the one proffesor prepared for class.

>And you won't have to die alone since your marriage will be arranged.

is that still common in India? How do you feel about it?

>They will also complain about it to your mom.
at 30??

>And you won't have to die alone since your marriage will be arranged.

Wtf i love India now

Dude, most of us can only get laid because of it.

Yes.

Its one of the perks of living in India, also the bride's family pays you to marry their daughter.

Life with that girl will probably suck though as you don't necessarily like her or vice versa

By the way from what i've read on the internet so far, the main difference between indian culture with the rest of the world is that people's parents seem to be more relevant in their lives. Living with them, arranged marriages, letting them choose what you study, everything boils down to that.

To the point that, with due respect, you guys come across as dependent and immature. You'd think that at least they're loving parents but no, indian parents generally seem to be abusive assholes that make sure their child depends on them forever by being hostile. Why don't you guys just tell your parents to go fuck themselves?

Are you me? Except for the welfare,and university drop out part.

>Life with that girl will probably suck though as you don't necessarily like her or vice versa
Its the opposite actually, arrange marriages tend to last long as both parties know that compromise is a part of being married.

Don't believe the liberal media, arranged marriage have more stakes involved like the reputation of both the families and the insane amount of money spent on weddings. Hence, a more long lasting marriage.

Plus it doesn't matter its a divorced man or a woman both are deemed until and pathetic for re-marriage to an unmarried people in good societies, unless your parents are really well off.

what if you marry someone that makes your life miserable

You get divorce. I am saying the chances of one person purposly screwing the marriage is low due to the vested social respect of both the families (A bad reputation of a girl/boy can even affect the future marriages of their respected cousins, its like judging the whole orchid because of an bad apple) unless the person is really shitty or his family has no respect.

People here wants to get along well with each other for obvious reasons, but sometimes things just dont work out. The threat of losing reputation doesn't change anything imo.

Some people don't deliberately screw marriages but they're just assholes. Just like indian parents are assholes and still want their kids to be dependent on them.

As I said your culture doesnt encourage people to fend for themselves at all man with due respect.

See that's the problem with you guys mate, you think what you do is absolutely right, look at an average spoilt American brat and say the same thing.

My dad forced though was an asshole but he providing the best education to even cooking and eating all types of food regardless how disgusting it is so I can survive on my own anywhere in the world and made be feel like I was living in a basic survival camp, I hated for him.

Now, I can't thank him enough as instead of raising a rich whiney boy, he raised me like a man.

Well its hard to tell whats absolutely right. Nothing is. But I just know that if my fate was tied to my family I'd be screwed because they're retarded. I guess if I was indian I'd just try to move across the country from them.

By the way getting you used to eating all types of food has nothing to do with raising you to be a man. It's basically about giving you a mindset of being independent. Here even if you get a shit family that doesn't teach you that, the rest of society makes up for it.

>As I said your culture doesnt encourage people to fend for themselves at all man with due respect.

That's the cultural difference I guess. In West the basic functioning unit of a society is a man/woman. In India its the family. At the smallest minimum it's mother,father,kid. It might extend more than that but it's the minimum. There is no shame in the individual family members being dependent/helping the others as its considered the duty of the family to help each other and it's only a shame when family doesn't take care of itself. Mostly each acts in the best interests of others so no problem. When I completed my 10th standard I wanted to be a chef or join army. But mother said no to army since not safe and father said no to chef coz reasons. It might be considered bad in West but I unironically thank them for their foresight then coz I'm making 130k+ in burgerland and a generally satisfied life. I understand even though they might have forced their choices it's because they have my best interests at heart and I'd probably guide my children more than an average American parent .

It was a genuine culture shock for me when I came here to see parents throwing out kids from homes, making them pay rent or for their own studies, not helping them out financially in need etc. It was all new. You don't take rent from your kids since it's their home too, you brought the kid into the world so it's your duty to pay for their needs,education till they are set up in life, you help them out in need since it's anyway their money only. In return when they are old the kids will do everything to take care of them for all they did early in life. My parents sacrificed everything to set me up in life and I'd do anything to keep them well when they are old (they are set themselves financially, but you get the idea). And I'd do the same sacrifices they did for me for my kids.

This basic functioning unit of society is the bedrock of indian culture and it keeps us ticking

>. But I just know that if my fate was tied to my family I'd be screwed because they're retarded
There are no absolutes even in India. If you family is a trainwreck soul sucking swamp then you disassociating from them won't get you any jeers. The society here too understands it and will most probably side with you. Relatives might try to act as mediators to reconcile and get the family together but after a point everybody understands

Quit common case

Makes sense tBh, thanks for the explanation m8

same here

if you unemployed, people will question why you haven't employed yet.

if you not sleep, people will question why you haven't sleeped yet.

if you not pay, people will question why you haven't paid yet.

if you not wake up , people will question why you haven't wake up yet.

threat your depression first ofc

>if you not pay, people will question why you haven't paid yet.

well...