Why are you so poor?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

-Why are we poor?
-Because we're stupid.
-Why are we stupid?
-Because we're poor.

I'm going to laugh at all you in a few decades once Ukraine is a stable, thriving liberal democracy with living standards higher than western Europe, and a vibrant culture on par with France.

We're not leeching off of the EU and USA.

i don't get it

tfw leeching off russia but there's nothing to leech off of
bolan pls annex

t.envious poor poor ruski

go clean polish toilets!

That summarizes it quite well actually.

Jokes on you, I can't afford travelling to Poland.

we're fine

haha

We beat Sweden. That Cuckistan is nothing, compared with our glorius mongol blood.
Work hard, drink hard. Rinse and repeat

Russia will still be poor in a few decades, and you'll keep getting blown up by your Muslim population and get shot by your illegal immigrants. Ukraine will still be 99% white, but will be a part of the west and developed like the rest of us.

>richer than bozgors
Only thing that matters.

You are leeching your natural resources, even more your economy is your natural resources.

>ooga-booga, we earn 30% more money than Russians, we 1st world now

That's fucking pathetic. Poland is a member of the EU for 13 years and they haven't even managed to reach the level of Portugal. Poles are really nothing but a worthless vermin leeching off the German money.

post communist slavs are very materialistic

Because Transylvania is not independent.

Nu mai veni in Ardeal

But we maganed to surpass you, even tho you are a petrol station like Norway

Stau in Brasov, urasc bozgorii si o ard pe chanon.ro
Spune-mi in maxim 3 propozitii cat de mult ma urasti, jumatate-de-cetatean ce esti.

>We managed to surpass you
Hmm we always were behind

Rollan

>stau in brasov
Trebuie sa te intorci, Igor
Daca ai fi ardelean ai sti ca Transilvania este mai bogata decat Ungaria si ca restul tarii este la acelasi nivel cu Ucraina

No, we were poorer than Ukraine in 1989/1990

>in a few decades

It's not gonna happen. Neither in a few decades nor even centuries, Eastern Europe is a forever shithole, it will never get the same rich and developed as Western Europe.

also,
>russia is africa-tier poor and full of illegal immigrants
>ukraine is 99% white and as rich as canada

Nice imaginary world you have there, but the fact is that even now Russia is tens times richer than 20 years ago, and Ukraine is significantly poorer, still gets poorer year by year and moreover there are no signs that the situation is going to improve in any observable future.

we too

Yeah, but at least Poland is better than Russia XD
and growing at the fastest rate among the EU countries.

That's what ukrainians were sayin 30 years ago. No, seriously, they had a huge propaganda campaign about becoming "second France" whan Soviet Unon was collapsing. Look where they've come. Ukraine is the only post soviet country that didn't recover its 1991 GDP.

what's the point of being giant amongst dwarfs?
Poland is still shithole no matter better than russia or noit

Also, Poland is outstandingly safe while Russians kill each other like Mexicans.

I'm richer than you SIngapore.

Imi place ca vorbesti romana perfect, asta inseamna ca nu esti doar un bozgor retardat care o arde doar in bozgorime ca un subom, ci un bozgor pus la respect care comenteaza despre romania doar pe net.
In 30 de ani n-o sa mai plangeti dupa Trianon si va integram complet.

Ivan look at the chart, 1945-1995 you were richer than us, mind we were steamrolled by Germs at the time. Moscow was never this ruined

>to surpass you

You were always richer than Russia, even during the soviet period. Althought Russian republic was the poorest one in the Soviet Union, even poorer than Tajik or Uzbek Central asian shitholes, not to mention European East bloc countries like Hungary, Czechoslovakia, Poland or GDR.

>bozgor
Sunt ardelean
Tu nu esti

Confront the fact and stop being butthurt, Ivan. :^)

Do you know that Poland wasn't paying many of its major debts, some of which were fucking huge like billions of dollars. Poland got more i vestments per capita than any other new EU country and still receiving more. Russia in the same time had to pay all Soviet debts including ukrainian, belorussian or tajikistani etc. And none of them were cut by creditors like in Poland.

Eu sunt grec

>Moscow was never this ruined. Hundreds of other major cities, towns and villages were completely destroyed.

because P*tin's criminal clique is opressing and exploiting the people of Russia

>like Norway

Norway has only 5 million people extracting just slightly less amount of oil than Russia.

don't brag , it's a sin

Moscow is 14mln megapolis that is home for tens of billionaires. Warsaw is regional town with the size of Novosibirsk. It's just uncomparable.

I'm not bragging. I realise that this number means dog shit (for Luxembourg at least).

>Moscow was never this ruined
That's because it has best AA protection in Europe, other cities were obliterated

not even sure

When you ask someone in europe where he would like to spend weekend he would never say Warsaw

>numbeo

I wonder why aren't millions of Norwegians emigrating to Poland to clean toilets.

Bro, I gave you chart showing a comparison of GDP and you tell me that it is untrue. I mean wtf?

Look again
Afaik we were richer than you uptill 1930s, since you had revolution.

And you think it was untrue for Poland, we were ridden from left to right by everyone.

Half of their export is oil, just like in your case and your export is bigger than theirs.

>russia

>implying moscow would be the first place europeans would like to be in

>russipoor

did you put your standards a bit too high when you first came here , of course it doesn't mean anything , that would mean that we would all walk around with our pockets full of money ,look at ireland and compare it to the rest of europe , that would mean that the irish walk around like rich people which is just not the case

czesc gonciarz

Krakow is more trouristic oriented. But yeah sure, we are a poor eastern euro country, this didnt change

>your export is bigger than theirs

Do you understand what does the phrase "per capita" mean?

>russhit

It would be in top

Do you understand their export and population are both smaller than yours?

>hivtugal

maybe if you would turn a list upside down

Their export is bit smaller and population is 30 times smaller
that's the point

Do you understand their export is 4 times smaller than our and population is 30 times smaller?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
Hmmm

Hmm, not bad. I think we can reach first world levels in 25 years

Because of you actually

>We beat Sweden.

No, not really. This is due to conversiona rates with the euro. Purchasing power is way higher here still. Also, the years are different.

He died in prison and he was a good lad. We didnt even have real lefties and he already infected them

Bad Pole. You're a US ally now, you have to play nice with Ukraine.

>now

We are in nato since like 1999

Also, roleplaying as a country. Shameful, Ben.

Coalburners got what they deserved

>Why are you so poor?

Because we spend our time bickering about who is more or less poor and who is worse or better and how it's all really bad n shieet, instead of actually working :^)

It's not funny. I just want to be your friend.

Yup, nothing of value was lost

I got free choice last time. Cannot be beaten, but rollan' for fun anyway.

what the fuck is wrong with those polish women who slept with him? some fucktard nigger was good enough for them?

Sorry, but nobody wants to be friends with you.

You skipped like 2/3 of them, write "warsaw skyscapers" in google.

Anyway Warsaw i like what 2+ milion people and Moscow like 9?

Meh, rerollan'

We was the only black dude in poland

well fugg

Nokraine

Sure, Russian have like what 3 cities on Western level and africa around them. Most Russians live on Ukrainian level.

It's old picture I don't have newer. Moscow built a lot of stuff too since then and continue to build
> Moscow like 9

There is no doubt Moscow has more skyscaprers, also in my opinion they look better than ours.

delete this post, luxemboy

We have 15 cities with million+ population and most of them are decent.
And many smaller towns are good.
A lot of shit places of course too.
I actually don't like them. I like stalinist empire architecture more like your palace of culture or our subway.

make me, strong Ulsterman

>We have 15 cities with million+ population and most of them are decent.

No, only 8 of them are more or less okay. Places like Omsk, Volgograd and Chelyabinsk are total shitholes, much worse than some 100k towns. Especially Omsk, probably the worst city i've ever been to.

Russia is a shithole, even Moscow is not adapted for decent living. Why are you arguing?

> Moscow is not adapted for decent living
> this is what zamkadishi believe to make them sleep at night

Well maybe. I know that Ekb, Kazan are pretty good. And some siberian cities like Tomsk.
And I liked it in some small towns like Taganrog or Belgorod.

Wew i live near that building on the background

wow rich cunt

>Tomsk

Why the hell do many people believe Tomsk is so nice? It's average, not much better than Kemerovo, for example. Ekb, Tyumen, Novosib, Krasnoyarsk are much better.

t. lived in tomsk for 4 years