>TFW fat dyel
>TFW low testosterone
>TFW kissless virgin
>TFW trying to lift but it's hardly working

Please help me...

How can I become normal?

That is considered normal??

on /r9k/ maybe lol

You want to know the best part? You'll be exactly the same in 10 years!

t. 27yo version of you

If I don't change anything I will

But if I act now I can be very successful by 27.

Move the the US, over there you'll be considered normal

What? Why would it be normal there?

Because it's full of useless fat fucks and fat shaming is a no no

>But if I act now I can be very successful by 27
I'm sorry user but....

Your country is way poorer than the United States.

An average American could probably buy all the female members of your family for a month with a week of their salary. Lmfao get out of here faggot

what did you mean by this?

>being this sensitive

Like you didn't have enough flaws already, loser

If you didn't manage to finish high school or at least get a drivers license by 22, I don't really know what the hell could you do by 27 to be "successful"....

Your mother literally had to be a prostitute in order to raise you LOL

And she still managed to raise me right so I wouldn't end up a fat, useless virgin neckbeard.
Says a lot about your mother, doesn't it?

I can literally fix all of the issues and get started on a successful life by 2018.

Yeah it looks bad but it's not that far off, people have started equally or worse off and did it all quickly.

>Highschool

I can finish highschool in 4-5 months easy.

>Drivers license

I can get a drivers license this month if I get some gay lessons and then just take the test. Literal inbreds have licenses.

>Minimum wage part time job

Need to get fulltime but shouldn't be hard.

>Low testosterone

Can literally fix that with $200.

Yeah but you live in romania LOL

How many peoples' wallets did you have to steal to buy that computer dumb gypsy?

0/10

Well then get the fuck off Sup Forums and start fixing things. If you don't, you can only feel sorry for yourself for the rest of your life, while still telling yourself : "Maybe I'll start tomorrow"...

I bought my laptop for around $130 from a gipsy that stole it in the U.K.
I5, 6 gb RAM 1 GB video

>If you don't, you can only feel sorry for yourself for the rest of your life, while still telling yourself : "Maybe I'll start tomorrow"...

man listen, I used to be depressing like you, moaning about my misery everyday as subconsciously expecting god or something miracle come to help, but never happened.

one day I realize that nobody will fucking come to save me, but and only I can save myself from the hell. I think such depressing experience is also important though, let you keep moaning until you come to the realization.

You're right fampai.

I think the issue is myself being too scared of trying, or perhaps even being scared of success and what I would do then.

>I bought my laptop for around $130 from a gipsy that stole it in the U.K.

Start by graduating highschool.

I know plenty of people who graduated highschool by their late 20s.

>one day I realize that nobody will fucking come to save me, but and only I can save myself from the hell.

Is it worse when I've been aware of this for years but still can't gather any energy or motivation to change?

Also I kind of really don't care about life lmao

>Also I kind of really don't care about life lmao

Same here but I have master's degree.

i wanna go to uni but uni's so expensive here guys what do?

In Korea, you're considered a subhuman if you have no uni degree.

leave korea, do drugs

i really really envy europeans who go to uni for free

how am i gonna purchase a plane ticket
not interested in mugged and murdered in foreign streets no thanks

continual depression will eventually lead you to higher degree of individuation in which you no longer be feared of others' stare and centralizing your sense of value within yourself.

the depression is caused by comparison with others, having girlfriend, social status, skin color, owned good car,or job, appearance etc. those things are nothing to do with true quality of a person.

literally garbage as fuck but you still cling to them because this sickened society and stupid people are directed totally wrong way.

this isn't easy task, however I promise you that once you overcome it, you will be freed from the pain and become stronger individuals compared with others.

>free

work any random job and fly to any western english-speaking shit hole country

>not interested in mugged

nvm london isn't for you

you are not in europe. i know your government put a lot of debt to students to pay for the rest of their lives.

on the other hand other europeans countries' unis charge virtually nothing. like $200 a year for insurance etc.

>continual depression will eventually lead you to higher degree of individuation in which you no longer be feared of others' stare and centralizing your sense of value within yourself.
自己合理化

why would you want to go to uni anyway?
I went to college and it was normie hell, I imagine uni to be many times worse.

better wage
more respect

the thread was rather unsavoury at first but this made me kek
thanks lad

You're right.

Done with this shithole. I'll be back around January 2018. Good bye.

Progress 2017

>30
>live with mum
>university drop out
>history of minimal wage jobs and welfare
>no friends, not even online
>untreated anxiety and depression

I cut myself off from every one I knew some years ago, but no one ever bothered to try to get in contact with me so we probably weren't good friends to begin with.

Sometimes when I get really morose, I stalk the facebook of people I knew and almost 100% of them have lived a better life than me, even that one meth head who was committed for burning down a house.

>Lives in canada
How did you fucked up your life?

> (OP)
>>Lives in canada
>How did you fucked up your life?

Idk but now I'm unfucking it up

Good bye until 2018. I'll update you all on how things have gone.

Wait for me