Evil Italy

just what the fuck is up with Italy? killing its own people once a week in a natural tragedy is not enough, now it's roasting helpless Hungarian high schoolers alive, all the while saving shitskinned refugees by the boatload, thus contributing to the death of Western Europe,too
we should seriously consider cutting this gay-ass homicidal boot off

Next time you should hire a decent driver

>Hungarians are kill

Nothing of value was lost

*pan-uralic screeching

Hahaha
That's what you get for being a filthy bozgor

Hungarians elected Orban, therefore in the eyes of Western progressives, they can be slaughtered with impunity. Same with Poles and PiS.

Talk to any Westerner and you will be surprised at how fanatically dedicated they are to harming Hungarians and Poles

Will Hungarians bring back the Black Legion?

wtf I hate italy now

Alright now you're just making shit up. The average westerner has no idea who Orban is and sees Hungarians as human beings.

Would ten times cut a shitty leech like Hungary off than Italy.

kill yourself you disgusting gypsy

>The average westerner sees Hungarians as human beings.

Well let's not go overboard here...

Orban didn't change my opinion of them either way.

that's because you're a cuck

>The average westerner has no idea who Orban is
We are not americans, we know what happens in the rest of the planet here

No, because Hungary is a poor useless irrelevant leech

>le American is the only country with dumb normies meme

tesik miért utál minket mindenki?

fuck off ahmed

a cigány és marokkói diaspóra véleményével nem kell törődni

I didn't say you're dumb, just that you don't give a shit about what happens anywhere but america

fuck off Bözgörzag dont assume my ethnicity

Not true. Western progressives are obsessed with Orban. We want nothing more than to hang him by his entrails.

t. Average American

Not really mate
I would say we want to kill them all, but we want orban and his supporters to die

Wouldn't *

The people who know about Orban might tend to disagree with him or even hate him, but if they could push a button to round up all the Orban supporters and gas them, 99% of them wouldn't do it.

>killing its own people once a week in a natural tragedy
>implying they didn't know about the avalanche coming

How is that our fault

bad road plans

ITT: South Italian moors, swedish somalis and other mena boat people proving they are worthless savages.

The accident happened in Verona

yeah no even "normies" here have heard about him, maybe not the really lower class people, but everyone normal knows a little about politics

Which is our rightful clay.

lmao wut it happened on a highway. It's literally one large straight road

They didn't know about of that the avalanche of course, but days ahead the hotel had called for some help since the roads were full of snow and they were basically blocked inside the hotel, but nobody came.
t. Türk

wasn't the guy who remained outside the hotel when the avalanche was coming inside his car?

>be Hungarian
>get BUS'D

No, YOU are our rightful clay.

I'm probably more roman than you.

I meant they couldn't really get that far from the hotel

t. Hans "Laszlo" Vladimirson

Hungarians aren't real people.
They just look like ones and behave some of the time like ones.

Btw I just heard on the news, a Slovenian driver reported that the bus had dense black fumes coming from its engine for a while (he tailed the bus for ten minutes before the accident) but the driver didn't catch his signals. He was supposedly going fast (110 km/h).

turáni átok

Hire a better driver next time

Wtf i hate hungary now, long live Romania