youtube.com/watch?v=MxwXdWAGm0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for dany

post more Radmure

damn, with a quickness

A heartsbane, I'LL STEAL IT, NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW

All the way with Walder Frey

We're in here

I loved how the Iron Throne was finally shown once Tommen became a man and a true king. Showing that the office of the Iron Throne is taking back its power

So is Coldhands/benjen confirmed from GRRM like hodor was last time?

it's Edmure senpai

Reminder that dang is sauron

Reminder Aerys was mindraped and killed so that KL could be destroyed at the right moment

Reminder to get hyped for Cleganebowl

Holy shit the dialogue is stiff. The closes it came to sounding natural was during the Horn Hill scenes with the family.

Seriously every fucking scene now is "You/I/We need to do x/y/z because reason" if GoT was a scale the exposition weight would shatter it. Just goes to show how shitty these writers are and how little they care for the source material.

>s3
>Jaime explicitly tells how he killed Aerys on his back after he told him to kill his father
>s6
>Jaime killed Aerys when he was sitting on the iron throne and while they were both alone for some reason
B R A V O
R
A
V
O

Grrm already said Coldhands isn't Benjen. Show just combined the two like so many other characters

Yup

What is the point of arya

youtube.com/watch?v=MxwXdWAGm0o

1 min in they call him coldhands now STFU

show is canon now

yall niggas actin like the books matter

to protect bran

White male suicide

>show is canon now
it never was and never will be

gtfo with that trap

t. Sir Show of House Faggot

it will be and is because the fat fuck will never finish the books you retard

Add sonic the hedgehog just for keks

So, Euron has or has means of obtaining:
>A horn which can control dragons
>A horn which can shatter the wall
>A suit of Valyrian steel armor
>1000 ships

>Daenarys had a vision of a man on the prow of a ship
>Aeron was tied to the prow of Euron's ship, before that he had a vision of Euron impaling gods on spikes on his throne

It's obvious who our guy is. Fuck the faggots saying he'll die in the Kings Landing explosion, he's going to be the one to take the throne, Griff will be his wife.

>not "it was me, meera it was me all along"
you had one job

it still doesn't count. he'll eventually finish.

Who has pictures of Sam's mom? I heard she was A E S T H E T I C.

Am I the only one who can't stand cringey scenes and who could barely stand to watch a lot of this episode? I can't ever remember a GOT ep hitting the cringe button nearly as hard as it did this week.

>reminder that butthurt bookfags actually believe this bullshit

TOP KEK

he wont he knows he isnt gonna live enough ten years he will do a robert jordan....and he knows it

show is now canon

What was cringe? The only shitty parts were Dany and how Jaime hasn't changed. The Tarly scenes and Benjen were very good.

This is the only ep this season that I didn't cringe at.

Even Jaime's scene was pretty good

This

He's also a warg and possibly was a failed Bloodraven apprentice before Bran.

>failed Bloodraven apprentice

nigga what

I want to protect Meera.

>yfw no Dorne

Let me guess, killing the other bitch is Arya's real test for becoming a faceless man. They were both trainees and Jaqen just pitted them against eachother. After Arya kills her, she gets to take her face.

Reminder that Daenarys is having a great set up to become the villain

>yfw Ned Stark cameo next episode
>in the books Ned removes Jaime from the throne as they wait for Robert to arrive
>yfw when it's nowitenz Ned and not based Sean Bean

>actually liking all the dany scenes

I want to beat her with a stick, rip her clothes into shreds and violate her with a knife.

Euron is dark as fuck.

I love that idea of him wanting to rule some Eldritch nightmare

>Remember guys, women are not racist, only men can be racist.

This bitch knows

I mean /got/, really, REALLY, think WHAT THE FUCK Arya has to do to justify 6 years of boring horseshit.

Seriously what event would make people go "You know what - she was a good character" when this is all over.

It's a taller and taller order as each episode passes by where she's done fuck all.

Miss us yet?

didn't Aerys have more Kingsguard with him besides Jaime?

Aerys never set off the wildfire in KL

Will Cersei do it this season?

>he said the same thing he'd been saying for hours

Burn them all

Hodor hodor

aerys absolutely confirmed to have been mind raped after his madness made him weak willed and imprinted with burn them all in order to make Kings landing the greatest fire the south has ever seen

Question is, did 3ER want it to blow up daenerys army, white walkers or Tyrell/lannister

And as always, dany confirmed antagonist

Theon = Roslin Frey

What? The Iron Throne just lost its power over the Faith. The Seven Kingdoms are half ruled by a theocracy now

No, the Dorne plot is retarded.

D&D aren't clever enough for that.

I'd like to see her go mad targ bitch and use her dragons to burn westeros but it's obvious the dragons will be used to kill the white walkers

Kill Walder Frey

Reminder Westeros is about to be ENRICHED and that's a good thing.

Oooooooooooobaby the repeating digits

Watch her be the hero instead.

shaggy dog story to troll normies and shock them when she and Waif kill each other next week

Reminder that when Sansa says she did what she had to do to survive she's referring to marrying either Tyrion or Ramsay.

But once Ramsay's dead, she's gonna need a new husband to consolidate power and bring more Starks into the world and there's only one man for the job

only tits

More like /got/zilla

RULE OF TWO

kys

D&D have creative freedom, some of it will go off.

god no

THAT'S SHIT

>that pig faced cunt in the middle

How is it possible to be this ugly

Ned has to cut open Lyanna to save the baby Jon. Further tying Jon into the Julius Caesar character he is.

>So do you all believe that I'm best girl now?

Only the bad pussy pls.
The others can go kill themselves.

3 defended Jon, 3 were with rhaegar

Ironically Jaime was only in Kings landing because Aerys wanted him as a hostage to keep Tywin from turning sides

>Dany teams up with the Sneks and Yara to kill countless amounts of innocent people

>snapping fingers intensifies

Post more Gilly looking QT in the dress

Crazy how the iron throne has a spotlight pointing at it somehow

I NEED DE BAD POOSEY

Reminder that Edmure is genuinely a good person, more so than almost every other Lord

Not while Missandei and Yunkai whore live

She kills that other bitch, smuggles herself across the narrow sea and starts assassinating people in kings landing or something

A Sean Bean cameo would make my fucking week, instant 10/10 episode if it happens.

What is with this she-Griff shit? Was there a actually leak or am I being memed?

Based Waif is going to die next week

;_;

all they control is a few streets in kings landing the lords in the surrounding area probably barely know whats going on with tommen and the faith at the moment. The north sure doesn't, neither does the vale, westernlands, or the riverlands.

If Dany is really fake Dany is GRRM redeemed in your eyes?

HYPE

>they replaced the Aegon VI plot for this

Based

>it's nowitenz Ned and not based Sean Bean

FUCK. makes sense :(

>ending yet another episode with Dany making some kind of triumphant/emotional speech or a "HURR STRONK WOMYN" moment

I cannot understand why anyone would like Daenerys because she is just so fucking boring to watch. I can't wait until she gets to Westeros and fulfills her duty of dying to help save Westeros

reminder that after all this buildup the series will end with daenerys winning

or a window

>tfw we already know what's gonna happen in the end
Question is: Will Dany marry Jon? Or will Jon die because Dany needs no man and she can rule by herself?

>he doesn't know

thats the bit everyone looks forward to 2bh

he will get killed by his niece

she is gonna kill off a lot of people....and protect bran

FUCKING CHECKED

To summarize the leaks from earlier (they seemed to focus on particular storylines only),
>Varys and Kinvara weren't talking about Daenarys last episode, they were talking about Young Griff, an imposter of Daenarys raised by Varys. The reason why Varys was so distraught was because the red priestess somehow knew about Griff - the centerpiece to Varys's great plot and life's work. Rewatch that scene carefully.
>Daenarys and Daario will fly for Asshai on Drogon after seeing Quaithe again
>In episode 10, Euron's immense fleet arrives in Mantarys and Griff is revealed for a short period. Euron leads her military.

Season 7
>Varys kills Grey Worm and Missandei and kidnaps Tyrion, replacing Daenarys with Griff in secret.
>Euron's dragonbinder is used to command the two dragons, and the invasion force sails west
>King's Landing is assaulted by dragons but erupts in one massive explosion by surprise (Bran saw glimpses of this in the episode tonight) when Viserion lights a wildfire cache. Euron dies during this battle, the cause is not specified.
>King's Landing is a frozen ruin and Griff is seen sitting on the iron throne while snow falls through the breaches in the red keep (this scene is specifically described)
>The ironborn and dothraki scatter, burning the Reach (ties into Sam's arc)
>Kinvara or Melisandre convinces Griff to abandon the city and assault the white walkers
>Varys is burned alive by Daenarys in one of the final episodes

>that shitty fish scale armor