So now that the Spider-Man: Homecoming plot has leaked

Are you finally looking forward to it, Sup Forums? After Holland's performance in Civil War, I gotta admit I'm pretty hyped.

For those not in the know: reddit.com/r/Spiderman/comments/4jxbll/spoilers_spiderman_homecoming_plot_leaks/

>no Aunt May and peter sex scene
Dropped

>posts link to plebbit
Kill yourself

That leak was posted here some week ago. Seems pretty ok to me.

>While the police are collecting witness statements, one woman says "Daredevil saved us!"

Fake. The TV shows aren't canon.

>Trailers constantly tease Jameson but never actually show him.
>Constant baiting thoughout the movie when we'll see him for real.
>Doesn't get played by Simmons.

How mad will you be?

>Have superhuman abilities
>Go to school
Literally why

>Rewrite to make the villain more pitiful than sympathetic

Charlie Cox said his deal with marvel had the potential for a movie deal, if they wanted him in it. So it's possible. Lets be real here, the only ones they would bring in to the MCU movie universe would be Daredevil as a whole with Kingpin especially, and the Punisher and maybe Luke Cage. No one cares about J.J. or Iron Fist as much so they would never be in, or at the least be cameos.

Simmons is now Gordon in the DCU, and most likely Hugh Laurie will be J.J. according to the recent leaks(could always be wrong)

We all want it user

>leaks
I remember reading like dozens of daily Civil War ''leaks'' before it came out and not a single one was accurate.

He's not a main character so I don't see it being that big a deal expecially since people are begging for his return. Christ, Marvel hired Chris Evans despite the F4 movies.

>Hugh Laurie as JJ
God, that would be perfect.

>mfw they bring back Simmons

>The Vulture
Oh come the fuck on.

Why would Marvel alienate a majority of their audience to reference something made by the TV division, which the film division hates?

How many more reboots of Spiderman are they going to do? In 2025 will we be having the 4th reboot.?

This is almost certainly fake, but it sounds awesome. Gives me Spectacular Spider-Man vibes.

>In response to Toomes' characterization:
>The rewrites are apparently taking Toomes and making him more pitiful than sympathetic
>He suggests the off the books early human testing to Osborn as opposed to being against them, and then threatens to blackmail him for $$$/more control of the company.

How is it that one of the biggest studios in the world can't manage to find a single screenwriter capable of writing a proper villain?

was that art done by the guy who made then Atomic Robo comics?

No, it's official art from the show. The artist who did the character design is named Sean Galloway.

>Vulture
No.
Marvel pls

Nigger.

Fucking Kingpin from the Netflix series has been signed on.

link?

>Peter, my face is up here.

They mention the avengers several times in the DD and JJ. It's one of the reasons Hell's Kitchen is so fucked up.

So is there marissa tomei /ss/ or not?

>Letting Sony handle the movie

Funny how there are hardly any leeks when it's a Disney product.

>Peter! You bad little boy, you're doing it all wrong. Here let your Aunt May help you out with that...

s-s-stop that

Kingpin will never be in a movie. Lol

It was just some bullshit rumor.

Why would that alienate the audience?

That's literally the opposite of what that says.

>Osborn suggests human test trials, but Toomes argues that it would be illegal and unethical as the suit is not ready. Prolonged exposure would lead to fatally ill side-effects, causing the wearer to age rapidly after removing the suit. Osborn has the tests run behind Toomes' back anyways, and the human subjects age rapidly just as Toomes had predicted.

>When Toomes learns Osborn ran the tests behind his back, Osborn convinces Toomes that the suit is a success. Though he believes Osborn, the lie isn't enough to ethically convince Toomes to allow Osborn to get away with his crimes. He threatens to reveal Osborn as the fraud he is and in response, Osborn frames Toomes, hoping the scandal will be public enough to get the project the funding it needs.

>Hugh Laurie

Weirdly, I can see it.

No one can ever replace Simmons, and we all know that, but I still kinda want to see Pic Related in the role.
Give him some salt-and-pepper hair and a cigar, and he's fucking perfect

>mfw they cant bring back his hairline

Uh, that wasn't his hair back then either.

He wore a toupe every single time he was onscreen

>When Peter asks what Tony looks for in a woman, Tony says redheads. Peter says it's a shame he doesn't know any.

It's kind of amazing how many layers are in this single in-joke by itself.
This is why I like the idea of the MCU. Little exchanges like this

Was this subplot really necessary?

It's fake since there's no mention of the Tinkerer (who makes the Vultures suit out of the alien army armor leftover in Avengers 1) and that Mexican kid and Zendaya's character.

>oh peter, how was school?

sounds good but
>no Iron Spider
i hope they will do it at least in IW

Damn.
2nd best MCUfu.

Jesus she puts everyone else in the MCU to shame

>comes from Sup Forums originally
The wheel goes round and round

Why waste the energy? There was literally no reason to reboot the last 2 times.

I'm board of seeing the same storyline repeated over and over again.

Get rek'd by you fucking Millennial.

>bretty nice scientist
>Oscorp JUSTs him
>consequently seek justice
>turns into a criminal in order to do so
>targets civilians in the process
>kidnaps someone deer to Peter and related to Oscorp
>finally defeated by Spidey
>Oscorp guy comes in prison to taunt the villain
>Oscorp is planning something else about Peter

That's the Amazing Spiderman all over again.

im not 10 years old why would a spider man cartoon movie interest me what so ever

We had sex education

Yup

Really funny how easy it is to root out Marvel fanfiction: Just look for tv show mentions

shut your fucking mouth faggot

>Vulture
Fucking dropped.

I'd like to see Shocker

Didn't they make a film about Dare Devil in the 90s? Could be referencing that.

More than likely what happened was the writers originally had it saying "Deadpool saved us." because in the comics a lot of references are made to Deadpool's suit looking a bit like Spiderman's and Deadpool is currently the "cool meme, edgelord superhero" so they wanted their Spiderman film to look cool by referencing his film. Then the studio pointed out that neither Disney or Sony own the film rights to Deadpool so like Xmen he must NEVER BE MENTIONED EVER (REEEEEEE) in another studios film. So they just substituted another well known Marvel character who wears an all body red suit and the reference lost 99% of the point it had.

>another villain trying to do the right thing but life shits on them so they become evil

Just write one villain who is just a bad person and doesn't have a sympathetic backstory

>doesn't understand the definition of canon

Same universe = same canon
Even if they chose not to cross medias

Fuck You Disney!! You have one job to stop these plots from being leaked and you can't do that

If description is correct, it could be good. But only if not too many characters are racelifted. Indian Osborns, black Flash, and Pakistani Mary Jane are a horrifying thought.

Epic

If they do this, it will receive that fate of Fant4stic.

Yep. He wore a wig, a fake mustache, and fake teeth. Here's an image of them falling out in an outtake.

Aunt May is already a latino and about 40 years younger than in the comics (possible love interest for Peter?) so they might have scratched that itch enough already.

I could see them possibly making Osborne Jr half Chinese if Lucy Lu is available to play his mum though.

>Indian Osborns, black Flash, and Pakistani Mary
Perfect cast rather

Jesus I literally just finished cumming to her.

>It's an Aunt May wants to play episode

this.

to learn you dumb nigger

now i know why he stayed living with his aunt

>Marvel movie

>Plot

This is important, how?