Holy crap. I can't believe a comic cartoon could be that good. Why can't DC make their live action films this good?

Holy crap. I can't believe a comic cartoon could be that good. Why can't DC make their live action films this good?

This and Batman: Mask of the Phantasm are freaking great movies.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherenkov_radiation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So are you.

Next time watch somehting that's actually good like new frontier

Actually just finished watching this. Great flick. Had to explain some aspects to my normie friends who watched it but they seemed to enjoy it.

If you like this and haven't seen Under the Red Hood, check that one out. Easily the best one they've put out. Pretty much everything after Flashpoint is shit though.

This would be awesome

It's robotic dogshit. A cookie cut comic story paired with a 2 dollar animation budget. I would honestly rather watch Superman Returns again than this. Why doesnt Warner put money into these csrtoons? Because you retards will Shill them anyways. I watched them all after you faggots said "DC are the king of cartoons. Just watch Flashpoint and Under The Red Hood!" Terrible. Only one of these that was good was "Gods and Monsters" IIRC, where Dexter Morgan is a vampire Batman and Superman is a Mexican.

The Justice League animated movies are great. Check out Justice League Doom, War and Crisis on Two Earths.

>time boom

Batman to Jon

*Batman appears in an appartment
”For the one in Metropolis I bought a 50 thousand dollar sliver of radioactive meteorite. But for you, all I need is a penny for a book of matches
*Batman vanishes. Jon looks on in horror.

Why don't they prime C Listers like the Doom Patrol, Freedom Fighters, Legion, and Justice Society in animated films? They're dog shit quality and easy to churn out, test the waters with characters besides the big seven, eh?

>That awful rain drops spray
Ugh I can't even look at gifs from that movie without getting angry

GOAT

How many folks have ever bought a 50k meteorite, wonders the detective

i remember this being pretty good but sadly all the recent movies have been terrible except for gods and monsters maybe. the killing joke also looks horrible quality wise

It does right? I've seen nothing but praise for the movie being made but the animation looks sub-par at best.

what praise, everyone is just hyped because they picked a comic book that is sort of iconic or something but the trailer just looks terrible.

Killing Joke probably had a big budget slash in order to secure an R-rating.

This is going to be the Flash solo movie isn't it

>Holy crap. I can't believe a comic cartoon could be that good. Why can't DC make their live action films this good?

Their cartoon directors & crew understand the characters, the movie ones don't.

However DC is pretty retarded when it comes to their cartoons as well, like canceling Green Lantern: The Animated Series when it had good ratings, etc. but the toys sold poorly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherenkov_radiation