How is this show nowadays

How is this show nowadays

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MG7y8J0DXhU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It recently had its best season since the tenth one and it was actually good unlike many others in between. Hopefully they can keep it up.

DUDE CURRENT EVENTS LMAO.

So nothing has really changed to be honest.

Still pretty funny.

SoDoSoPa

I'm sure it's good, I just can't be bothered keeping up with it.

Fatigue caused by characters being on TV for half my life.

Not hating on the show, or the creators, just need a break from it I guess.

>south park is still airing new episodes

youtube.com/watch?v=MG7y8J0DXhU

pretty fuckin funny.

Really bad. Every episode is just Matt & Trey's unfunny take on the meme of the week. There's no original stories anymore.

Why did the seasons become so short?

Not as nearly as original or funny as it once was, but still good enough to stay on the air. Even the weaker episodes aren't Simpsons-tier awful, and I don't think they will be for a while.

meh, same as ever. Not great but could definitely be worse. It got really bad for a few seasons, then picked back up again the last two and is much better then it previously was.

>I don't like new South Park

I use to respect Matt and Trey until they took the easy route and made fun of Trump

It's not as funny anymore. It's just about current issues with the same joke repeated in every episode. Cartman also got less screen time, and Randy is unfunny now.

That season was shit don't kid yourself.

>I used to respect Matt and Trey until they made fun of something I liked

go back to /r/politics berniecuck

butthurt

That was the worst episode of the season honestly, for such an easy target they didn't even seem like they were trying to slam him.

>mfw salty as fuck trump tard got triggered because a cartoon made fun of his retarded hero worship candidate

Are you guys going to collectively murder-suicide when the retard loses? Cause he ain't gonna get elected

>loses
>beating Hillary in the polls in swing states and nationally

nervous man

Newsflash the cold war is over you retarded brain-addled communist and Bernie will never win so go hang yourself

One of the better adlut cartoons still playing

American Dad > South Park > Bob's Burgers > The Simpsons > dog shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Family Guy

F is for Family

Never saw that

I will put you through that fucking wall if you don't go watch it on Netflix right now

it's not like the Napoleon Dynamite guy but it's ok.

Don't hurt me user

He won't win. Those sample sizes for those Times straw polls are so laughably tiny

I'll eat my own hands on a livestream if that fucking moron manages to buy the presidency.

What does the cold war have to do with anything? And why must one support Bernie Sanders if they don't care for Trump? It seems as if too much exposure to internet memes has done irreversible damage to your developing adolescent brain.

Ahahaha I'm not even really a liberal. I'm more of a libertarian who hates corporations (cause corporations always inevitably converge on government and then unfairly influence legislation to support themselves which defeats the purpose of a free market)

If you think for a second Trump isn't the scum of the earth then you are 90 IQ peasant my man. The dude sounds like he has a legitimate mental handicap when he speaks and so far he hasn't actually proposed anything beyond epic kinda racist memes like "Le Wall xDDD" and "gb2/mexico/ xD".

>making a phrase inside parentheses longer than the sentence that contains it
Cuck

You kiss your mother with that mouth?

>counting the words in a sentence instead of addressing the actual argument your opponent is making
stupid faggot

The latest season was so weak for the first time in a decade I stopped watching, wish they'd kill the continuity but at least there's Bobs Burgers

>for the first time in a decade

You just have shit taste altogether if you thought shit like S12, 14, 16, 17, and 18 were even decent seasons.

we're on Sup Forums, there is no wall