Do you like me yet?

Do you like me yet?

The show has become safe and predictable. No one dies and the world is full of mary sue

remember when heroes routinely died?

as a normie I love the wacky adventures of Sam and Gilly cause he is fat and awkward while she is dumb and cute

I hope the next episode is has atleast 30 minutes of his plotline instead of just 10

>liking this beta
nah im good thanks

If tonight's scene took place in season 1:

>Sam doing Gilly doggy style across his sister's bed

>"Ooh yeah GIlly, wearing my little sisters dress, oh you're such a little whore"

>Sister walks in, joins in

>"Yeah play with'er arse"

They cut our Sansa and Jon for this shit? RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No, you fat fuck. Take your wife and her son and fuck off. Cuck.

>spent years at the Wall
>has been on a ranging
>got separated and had to make his way back through the wilderness
>still as fat as when he arrived
>still can't swing a sword
Why

How

Remember last season where Stannis died. And two episodes ago when the Roose was rused..? Fuck off troll.

why do you hate a character whose purpose is being a beta

reminds him of himself

>we will never get a margery nude walk

What are you laughing at babydick?

Fucking this. Sam is literally forced into, "that goofy fat kid" plot.

I don't expect Sam to be Chad, but at least some physical development along with skill in swordplay.

>sent on a journey to become a man
>becomes a cuck instead and manages to stay fat by gorging on rabbits and squirrels
I was steaming mad being forced to watch this fat fuck for 15 minutes and his downie looking gf

>still fat as fuck
>coward
>cuck to an enemy bitch and her incest demon spawn
>steals the family heirloom because he's too much of a bitch to actually earn it

I think his father should have slapped the shit out of his wife for running her mouth, and thrown that fat piece of shit, the wildling bitch, and her incest spawn, right out onto the street.

What the hell is he going to do now? He has no home and the citadel doesn't take women.

the best thing is it's literally too obvious she doesn't have any feelings for him

she's just grateful for him being her sugardaddy, the medieval equivalent of a golddigger

it's scary how good the actress is at portraying this

don't cut yourself on all that edge you little faggot

anyone else impressed by the massive amount of rabbits John was able to catch to ensure Sam maintained his weight?

>swears undying love for the first slag he sees who is already knocked up
you're literally a brainwashed cuck if you enjoy this kind of shit

don't forget the squirrels

This. She always has the uncomfortable look when he tries to be "romantic" or show advances to her

Even Sam doesn't know.

>Takes his barbarian lover that's comes from a tribe that're dumber than peasants to a Lord house
>Thinks no one will notice this
>Doesn't even bother teaching her Lady etiquette because wildling waifu is pure and perfect
>Daddy hates wildlings

>Sam thinks nothing will go wrong

>Bonus points for stealing the sword of one of the most scariest commanders of King Robert's army who also wanted to kill him, good luck outrunning his soldiers before they flay you fatass!

Sam is an idiot.

Randyll Tarly fought for the mad king.

rekt

They'll need valyrian steel when they're fighting the whitewalkers up at the wall.

Stannis isnt dead yet. They still havent confirmed

Gonna' threaten me with your katana next, eunuch?

>implying 80% of Sup Forums posters don't identify with this secretly

No matter how big a liberal faggot you are even you have to admit this whole part of the story is literally Cuckoldry: the Plotline

>Sup Forums posters
When did reddit get here?

You put that sword back, you fat little shit!

Swords are not toys. You're going to hurt yourself or the people around you!

Sword safety is your responsibility!

Come at me, bro!

yep, he's sworn to the reach not the stormlands

no ur scenes were fucking terrible and a waste of time

I see your shithead father couldn't stop you from eating up half of the fucking episode any more than he could keep you from eating up half of the Horn Hill larder

seriously how is he still so fucking fat

Epic dude. You really got him.

What was the point in stealing that fucking sword you fat fuck. Holy shit now wonder your dad hates you.

Your skills are no match for mine, good ser!

Now Sam can teleport back to the wall and give it to Jon to fight white walkers

He really shouldn't be. He was forced to exercise at least a bit at Castle Black and it's not like they eat like kings up there.

In the book he just sold the sword and lives in a cabin somewhere. Randyll didn't even bother to come after him because Horn Hill people are not sentimental.

Holy fuck, what a failure.

That was a forgery, the real one is in his bed chambers. Also it gave him a reason to tell Jon Snow to fuck off and pledge his allegiance to the much stronger Tyrell and Lannisters.

Also sacrificing the sword makes its so that Sam will never come back that alone he considered a bargain.

Samwell is an incredibly resourceful warrior. You can fight with strategy as well. Randyll is less effective on the battlefield as he's just one soldier and a bunch of soldiers could beat him. His value is as a tactician and commander but even then Samwell has far more potential.

It's his conservative and outdated views on what wins wars. This is a war against the others in which Samwell is a crucial piece.

Honestly, that was what he was asked to do. He was sent to the wall and as part of the NW he's incredibly useful to the fight against the Others, which is what they're there to do.

Samwell should just let everyone die and go live with Gilly. The fact people in Westeros feel that way about all the effort he puts into things means they don't deserve his wits.

(You)

Most truth does bait well, agreed. But Samwell is more crucial to the overall map of what's going to happen in this war than Randyll could ever be. He's seen unspeakable horrors and lived in some fierce conditions, even without the experience Randyll has to cushion him against those harsh situations.

It's more bewildering he didn't just stare blankly when insulted and say, "Get me that bread." and eat it slowly, looking at his father before describing what he went through and what his priorities now are.

He's certainly shown himself strong enough to do that before...

i will never like this pathetic fat cuck

All his problems stem from his irresistible urges to eat like a slob, even in places where there is literally no fucking food. The same thing applies to every american fattie who is unable to control their eating habits and instead blaming the world for it. The whole character is basically pandering to that audience of impotent cucks with no self control. You can't solve one of your problems by creating another, you dumb fuck.

The fat is bad writing. I can't imagine he has no muscle in the books anymore. There's no way those conditions wouldn't have gotten him a muscle gut.

Either way he's an incredibly competent tactician and has beaten an Other. So he can't win in a street fight in Flea Bottom, so what?

>Implying anyone besides Bran matters in taking out the WW
I dont get the point of Sam desu. He is supposed to find out more about the WW and finally be relevant, but Bran can find out everything about the WW through visions so there is no need for Sam. Bran will also reach the Wall quicker than Sam with all his knowledge. Sam is just Gurm's avatar.

people will start liking him once he becomes a einstein-tier genius in maester university and reverse engineers the valyrian steel formula from his fathers sword.

>he's an incredibly competent tactician

how? theres no evidence of him knowing jack shit about warfare

how the fuck is he still fat though?

they have limited provisions at the wall, where he was apparently for a long enough time, then he was over the wall where he again ate next to nothing, then back at the wall under siege then on the road

and he hasn't lost any weight at all

>Either way he's an incredibly competent tactician and has beaten an Other.

He's the fat beta nu-male version of the stronk womyn.....

A tactician needs peoples' support to win his struggles, whereas Sam cannot even get in shape and face his father like a man. He will never get the support of his own house because he's a walking comic relief, so what good is a tactician like that?

Him and Tyrion could easily get incredible at it. Actually, Tyrion did. It's generalized problem solving intelligence and creativity, something books are known to instill in their devoted readers. It's why Stephen King advises writers to read a good 4-5 hours a day.

Tyrion had no knowledge either and he made the wildfire plan. His brain in that era did what a WoMD would in ours.

Maybe if Randyll had half the wits that god gave a goldfish he'd have been training Samwell as a tactician and encouraging it.

This is how good they can be.

the actor is a millennial and thus incapable of losing weight for the role

>meme plot device magic
>tactics

Isn't Sam the one who cucked Ginnys father and stole his son?

I disagree that reading a lot of books = becoming a tactical genius. There's absolutely no basis to that. Samwell is a massive pussy who has no ability to lead men or to stay calm under fire. He hasn't shown any capability in dealing with situations as they unfold rapidly around him either. Tyrion has at least shown that hes not a pussy, and that he has some charisma. Samwell has nothing except his intelligence. That's not enough to be a good tactician

what more do you need than honorable brienne saying she executed him?

No. I tune out when this fat faggot gets focus. Without the Night's Watch he's too insufferable. This show doesn't deserve my undivided attention. Give me shit and I will spit it out.

ain't he still fat in the books?

>raise another man's kid
>provide for his woman and only fuck her once ever
That's not how cucking works.

Probably. It makes no sense Sam wouldn't learn if he was taught properly but maybe he's just that much of a tremendous faggot. Shame. Who knows how much of that was his upbringing, though?

Tywin never specifically resented Tyrion for his strengths.

.When will Chris come and cuck this fat fuck

GoT Skins edition pls

>huffs and puffs
>"hhjon snow, he, he"
>lick lips
>breathe profusely
>look around nervously
>almost suffocate on saliva
"HE"
>waddles six feet forward
>take 40 minute breather
>"he's a good, hh"
>look to gilly nervously
>suck in vast amounts of air
>fat pink mast

It's not tactics, but it's definitely 'vision', which is essential as well.
Tyrion had the sound vision to accomplish those goals.

Maybe Sam will have that too.

For the record I fucking hate Sam's story line as well as Arya's but at least Arya's looked like it was starting to go somewhere tonight.

Does he know Valyrian Steel kills a WW?

Does he know what has happened at the wall?

it's bound to have been in one of those books he read

upboat!

i also like how it's showing how RACISM is BAD

god, i hate that white CIS racist father so! the wife doesn't like it though, you can tell!

I think he does, want to say he read that in the same place he read about dragonglass

Nope

They're all whites m8, though Tumblr can't tell racism from nationalism so I suppose that's actually accurate

I've bloody well tried

why do you want to see a body double so bad?

>
sam doesn't notice but he's lost some weight in the later books - he mentions his swordbelt keeps falling off

Don't expect these retards to understand you, they'll just call you a cuck like the idiot Sup Forumstards they are

laughing at samwell taking shit from his dad. legit the biggest loser I have ever seen. his fucking girlfriend has to stand up for him its disgusting

the entire time i was watching that dinner scene i thought it was tragic. then things got worse when he actually left his baby and the mom. i was like that's such a heroic sacrifice, but felt shitty for him.

then he manned up and took his father's sword. proud of sammy.

>Still fat after night's watch
>betrays his vows
>literally 'My girlfriend's son'
>steals his dad's prized possession and dishonors his family

No.

>mans up
>steals 500 year old family heirloom to be edgy

yeah fuck off this kid is a joke

Sam is better in the books because he isn't a lard ass after all his training, marches and adventures. The show fucked up again.

Reminder that Sam is Gurrm's self-insert.

It becomes funnier if you watch his segments with this in mind.

>steals a 500 year old sword to spite your father
No, he's a piece of shit and I hope he dies.

Northern rabbits are very nutritious.

Doesn't he steal the sword because his father STILL doesn't believe in him, despite the fact that he's thinner and a better fighter then his brother?

>my gf's son

Nice bait. Every episode someone has died, except I think this episode.

only Sup Forums thinks of stannis as a hero, the nromie showfags thought of him as a bad guy.

roose was also a bad guy

they are just killing off the characters that dont matter and who deserve it for crowd pleasing

>in the book
What are you talking about?

How much do you want to bet that it's because the actor is an incorrigible fatass?

Why didn't they kill him off years ago?