13 hours thread

Just finished this movie and I'm sick to my stomach. I can't vent anywhere without being labeled intolerant or racist. And the fact that I can't vent makes my hatred worse.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LapjEWTWUyU&index=57&list=PLFgyT-WnheqDhahiorGmPsNY5Nv9FSGFy
youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what is it that you hate exactly

There is one place here where you won't be shouted down for voicing the truth.

You know where. Come home, white man.

Women.

I hate that we have politicians in America who still consider Islam a religion of peace. How Americans can be so stupid to elect someone who won't call terrorism and terrorism. I hate how the death of navy seals can be purposely ignored so that there can be a possibility of Hillary Clinton becoming president. I hate how Hillary Clinton took the heat from this so that Obama could be re elected. I hate how brainwashed the whole country is. I should just move

Terrorism terrorism*

>Michael Bay
>directing a real war movie about Benghazi
This alone pisses me off. Not even worth torrenting because i know it will rustle me on every level.

I bet there isn't even any good operator stuff.

The whole world is cucked m8, there's nowhere to move.

Hillary Clinton will be arrested. Dont worry

what difference does it make?

>forgetting "at this point"

Its operator as fuck. There are some parts that look very dynamic and lifelike

lol riiiiiiggghhhhttt. That won't happen.

It's not that bad. The whole thing is like 2.5 hrs long, but I never felt like it dragged on. You get your typical Bay explosions and excessive shots of the American flag, but overall it ain't all that bad. There is extensive use of operators operating in a fitting manner, so if that's your thing you'll enjoy it.

Brace yourself for shit tier writing and one liners though.

>being this much of a child

if 10% of fuck ups shown in this movie are real, you should gut the whole god damn white house and rebuild it senpai.

Only the US would abandon its own like that. And try to cover it up. It's disgusting.

Barack Hussein Obama aka B.O. is not my president ok? God bless America amen

>An incredibly confusing, incoherent, chaotic situation

>Michael Bay's most coherent, clear and restrained directing

Does he do this just to troll critics?

>I can't vent anywhere without being labeled intolerant or racist
how bout here, you stupid nigger?

My favourite part is how motherfuckers would just troll up in the middle of a battle with AK's and Rocket Launchers and the Americans are like;

>"Uh, are you a friendly?"

>"Dunno. Who you shooting at?"

>"Uh, those guys over there?"

>"Yeah, I don't like them. I'll shoot at them too. Also give us your car."

>doesn't rate Bay
>doesn't rate the best film of the year so far
WEW

There was exactly 1 actual fuck up.

Being there.

It's like right now in my country we're having some huge investigation into how police handled a terrorist attack, and everyone's pointing fingers and carrying on trying to pinpoint all the little mistakes and problems.

The only problem is the first problem, and it's the most simple;

Don't let a fucking terrorist into your country. Boom. Problem solved.

>mfw the only bayhem shot was the mortar one
unless i missed the others

It's full of typical Bay directorial retardation, but it's honestly the best thing he's shot (technically) and I guess owing to the material he didn't feel the need to indulge his typical Bay isms too heavily.

The "Michael Bay Mortar Shot" was a bit on the nose, but even that kind of works in the context of the story.

>le "michael bay is a bad director" meme

there's a website where you belong, and it's not this one

Check the dialogue scenes. I think we get like five shots looking straight up an actors nose as he does something in the foreground (like shred paper or make a phone call) with the ever present twirling fan directly above him.

It works a bunch in this film though, since his love of putting ABSOLUTELY FUCKING EVERYTHING in the frame makes sense in a chaotic, crumbling shit hole.

He also shot the car chase remarkably well for a Bay film. Didn't notice any stock footage, and he actually had the actors in the same shot as the environment. Really lightened up on the speed cutting too.

tbf to america they probably have undercover CIA bases in every major city in the world, and in the event any country found out then the US would have a few too many problems to deal with so they can just refuse to believe the bases exist

He is a bad director. Guy is great for commercials or if you're cutting together a trailer. But he's like the Chris Tucker of directing. Every. Single. Shot. is MAXIMUM IMPACT and cut together almost at random because it's EXTREEEEM.

His action scenes are usually Nolan-esque in their refusal to make any sense or pass for real.

This used a lot of similar stuff, but since he dialed it back a lot I think it actually worked. during the chaotic battle scenes. He was also forced by the nature of the material to make sure the geography and events were clear and established when they had to be.

basically this

This.

I couldn't be the only one who thought "Bob" was kind of getting the rough end of the stick on this. The base was a clandestine CIA base using private mercenaries instead of military for a reason.

it's Bay-kino as fuck m8

You actually like Michael Bay? His movies are the scum of the earth

No, they aren't. Fuck off tumblr.

and why is that?
do you listen to mark cuckmode by any chance?

he's good at what he does but what he does is stupid

BEST: Bad Boys 2
WORST: Transformers 2
FAVORITE: Pain and Gain
OVERRATED: The Rock
UNDERRATED: The Island

>overrated: The Rock

It's a pretty solid movie

>"Welcome to Bengahzi"

Not an argument.

Does it follow the real events closely? How does it make clinton look?

Yes they are, clearly

And that makes both of you scum.. clearly, for liking them and not knowing why his movies are utter garbage.

I have no idea who mark cuckmode is btw

>being this much of a child
>posting Anime

>tumblr

>everyone's watching football while there is a fucking war going on

It's a fucking fantastic anti-war film, and at that quite heavily against America's intrusion of others soil. Bay only has a few slips with military tech fetishizations during the whole fucking run time which is amazing.

It also looks beautiful, Bay and Dion were made to work together. Horror influences worked wonders.

If you are basing your belief system and opinions on things you saw in a Michael Bay film then you need to go under the sink and drink all of the chemicals there because you are done as a human being.

your embarrassingly flimsy fake understanding of cinema is more than 5 years out of date please just stop posting here

You're pretty much right. Watch any old news videos of CIA handlers and whatnot. It's standard operating procedure for the SAD/SOG to be disavowed if caught or captured during operations.

I understand that you're upset because you're incredibly susceptible to propaganda, have very little foresight, and probably isn't very discerning regarding political dealings and strategies.

The fact that there are peaceful Muslims illustrates that Islam isn't the problem, HOWEVER, placing them ALL in the same basket is. You don't like being seen as a racist or intolerant and I don't believe you are, but YOU ARE a fucking idiot, like most racists.

Obama along with his administration has decided that the only true Muslims are the peaceful ones. There's no need in giving peaceful Muslims a reason for hating the US government because we choose to view their religion as an issue. It isn't. We've rewritten the narrative concerning who the true Muslims are such that we can separate our allies from the soon-to-be cannon fodder. This gives us the ability to hit extremists where it counts without offending the entirety of the Muslim community.

STOP LISTENING TO IDIOTS AND YOU WOULDNT BE UPSET

I hate how conservative subterfuge so easily dupes their supporters. You'll always feel threatened, lowly, accursed, and downtrodden with the conservative republicans.

youtube.com/watch?v=LapjEWTWUyU&index=57&list=PLFgyT-WnheqDhahiorGmPsNY5Nv9FSGFy

hmmm

>it's a "let me explain why it's ok for radicals to murder my country's people while I spread my ass cheeks for cultural enrichment" episode

>all muslims agree
>100% all agree about everything

yeah ok, stop being a retard.

like all christians agree about anything, right?

i don't even need to watch that to know that it's propaganda.

I don't care if they agree or not, they would go with the flow if they were a majority by fear or being called apostats. This video shows how peer pressure and religion go hand in hand. Peaceful muslim are the ones who will watch you get stoned but not do the stoning themselves.

this takes place in fucking norway btw

>it's a "let's group everyone together based on one aspect of their being even though a few of them agree with our perspective and proceed to treat them all the same while simultaneously illustrating that we can't be trusted or just" episode

if you don't want to think, that's fine, but admit that you stopped a long time ago and let the smarties do the thinking for you.

>they would go with the flow if they were a majority by fear or being called apostats

damn nigger, you sure that you're not describing yourself?

check your irony at the door pls.

Jack Silva was resolved that he wouldn't fight again. But Tanto? IRL dude misses it! What gives? Are SEALs actually human?

Peaceful Christians are standing still in America letting America bomb other countries for 'freedom' (read for: oil dollars, military-prison industry)

i'm sure seeing a lot of white people lynching other races in 21 century first world country

We do it with drones and missile strikes. More efficient.

americans should wage a full scale war against their government anyway
not saying they are better
"peaceful" only means that you follow stronger than you

>You'll always feel threatened, lowly, accursed, and downtrodden with the conservative republicans.
The price of liberty is eternal vigilance. Move to Europe if you want to be a cuck.

>americans should wage a full scale war against their government anyway
The US govt has many faults, but it's nowhere near as fucked as most European govts. If you want civil war in America, you'll need to start one in eurocuckland first.

>He was also forced by the nature of the material to make sure the geography and events were clear and established when they had to be.
This is literally impossible for Bay so I guess they hired a second, non-retarded director for those parts.

>i'm sure seeing a lot of white people lynching other races in 21 century first world country

do you understand the shit minorities had to go through to keep 20th century white people from doing that well into the 21st century?

>we're now great people and those mudslimes are evil because they've not realized their moral failures as quickly as we have

if we do this shit properly, we'll stop producing avengers and instead produce people willing to acknowledge and adhere to the western world's values.

>UNDERRATED: The Island
It's beyond shit m8

>do you understand the shit minorities had to go through to keep 20th century white people from doing that well into the 21st century?

No, and you neither. We weren't here and those people are dead.

>if we do this shit properly, we'll stop producing avengers and instead produce people willing to acknowledge and adhere to the western world's values.

Consumerism isn't a value, if anything, people convert to islam because of the spiritual black hole this whole era created.

We've been rioting for months, for all the wrong reasons mind you, but we're doing it. Enjoy the fluoride in your tap water and keep thinking you have it better.

Don't worry, when Trump is elected Hillary will be behind bars where she belongs and Obama can be some religious ambassador and kiss all the Muslim ass he wants without fucking up the western world.

>comparing vigilance to juvenile feelings of insecurity

liberty and vigilance..you hardly know the meanings of such terms.

>produce people willing to acknowledge and adhere to the western world's values.
More like we'll produce Rotherham 2.0

>fluoride in the tap water
Nice Sup Forums meme there, friendo.
>and keep thinking you have it better.
Europe is stuck in feudal times. No free speech, the right to keep and bear arms was long since abandoned, police can barge in at any time and search anything they want with impunity. Taxes are sky-high, government intervenes in every part of life.

PS. I'm saying this as an eurocuck.

>liberty and vigilance..you hardly know the meanings of such terms.
I know full well the meaning of those terms. You, not so much, which is why you downplay the importance of said phenomena.

Gaddafi killed for talking about the Gold Dinar, real currency, no more fiat currency.

The confusion about who the tangos are or who the friendlies are, is Islam. Not even the muslims know who the good guys or bad guys are. Loyalties change like the wind in the middle east.
Never ever trust a muslim.

>No free speech
You do understand that the meaning of free speech doesn't mean 100% free speech?

It is the level of free speech that can be achieved when you take into accounts the law of the certain country, the laws of European Union (and the solved cases of Justice of the European Union) and the European Convention on Human Rights of Council of Europe (and the solved cases of European Court of Human Rights)

>Gaddafi killed for talking about the Gold Dinar, real currency, no more fiat currency.
In other words, he was a smart man.

"Real currency" doesn't exist, and the modern economic system doesn't function without an ever increasing money supply, which only works when the value of money isn't tied to a limited resource.

>No, and you neither. We weren't here and those people are dead.

most of the people born in the 1950s and some born in the 1940s are still fucking alive.

>needing to experience every tragedy 1st hand to understand their complexity

as long as we have accurate accounts of the things that have happened, empathy goes a long way in understanding people's experiences.

stop reaching for a counter argument when you're basically saying that 'history is useless so let's just do whatever we want'.

>spiritual black hole this whole era created.

babbies 1st reality check. this entire world, since its creation has lacked enough spirituality to keep people from tearing at each other's throats - this era is no different. if anything, it's slightly better.

>You do understand that the meaning of FREE speech doesn't mean 100% free speech?
America doesn't need 100% free speech to beat Europe. In France and Germany, "hate speech" can land you in jail for years and result in massive fines.

>It is the level of free speech that can be achieved when you take into ACCOUNTS the law of the certain country, the laws of European Union (and the solved cases of Justice of the European Union) and the European Convention on Human Rights of Council of Europe (and the solved cases of European Court of Human Rights)
Said "level" of free speech is disappointingly low. I don't think you quite understand how strong the 1st amendment is, and how weak the European equivalents are.

>fluoride
not saying it's a brainwashing substance, but the effects of large doses (especially on young children) haven't been properly researched at all, pretty sure pharmaceutical companies are grateful for that.

>bear arms
Guessing you're a brit, brits can't even own knifes. You actually can own firearms in you jump the proper hoops in my country.

>no free speech
like those american kids who joked they were going to shoot a school and were jailed?
Try to say something against the zionists on TV in the US and see what happens.

>Taxes are sky-high, government intervenes in every part of life.

And if you're sick it doesn't cost much at all, and if you break your leg and can't work it's taken care of. It's not a perfect system at all but better than being a disposable pawn tossed aside when broken.

>peaceful Muslims illustrates that Islam isn't the problem
youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

True, but as the video shows tolerate, peaceful Muslims are in a very small minority. Islam is a problem.

t. Takbir

>You do understand that the meaning of free speech doesn't mean 100% free speech?
europoops actually believe this kike propaganda lmfao

You can have pro-nazi rallies in Europe, think we have quite good enough freedom of speech.

>most of the people born in the 1950s and some born in the 1940s are still fucking alive.

Sad for them. Still doesn't mean we have to held no minority accountable because their grand parents suffered. It's the same logic than israel. Oy vey we kill palestinians now but we died in droves in the past so it's okay.

babbies 1st reality check. this entire world, since its creation has lacked enough spirituality to keep people from tearing at each other's throats - this era is no different. if anything, it's slightly better.

sure, whatever

>muslim
>race

How to stop a liberal who gets all his information from Viacoms "comedynews" and social media.

>You can have pro-nazi rallies in Europe,
you literally cant?
you go to jail for even drawing a fucking swastika on paper in your third world hellhole, classifying every right wing alternative fringe party as "nazis" just shows how cucked you are

t. Ahkmed

If you have 100% free speech you will inevitably break someone's human and/or civil rights (either through the laws of the country, or through it's commitment to EU or human rights).

Free speech is only as large as it can be within the limits of the human/civil rights.

But you can though. Or even anti-Islam.

I think all of Islam should be put into their own little corner of earth and contained there. Be 'peaceful' among yourselves please.

>If you have 100% free speech you will inevitably break someone's human and/or civil rights
aka you cant have free speech in countries that dont allow free speech such as north korea and europe

how about u go be a third worlder living in a muslim hellhole police state with no guns on a european imageboard

>peaceful Muslims are in a very small minority. Islam is a problem.

why do you keep missing the point about Islam? it's a non-issue, while extremist are very much so the issue.

are goal is to uphold that minority as the rightful practitioners of the religion. we wil thoroughly fuck any extremists that goes against their example.

the only people that can't see this are fucking retarded christians trying to have a country fight their religious wars - that seek vindication for the world's government because of their perceived special status. i don't give a fuck about any of these religions as long as their adherers are peaceful. ratcheting up "my religion is better because etc etc" is just as bad of those extremist cunts.

>you cant have free speech in countries that dont allow free speech such as north korea and europe
What

are you european or australian
yes?
your country and opinion is irrelevant because you live in a totalitarian country full of muslims that has weekly terrorist attacks while america is actually the greatest and most relevant country on earth so maybe u should stop talking thank u

my point is the retard is saying that stupid free speech isn't hate speech kike bullshit because "you can have free speech as long as you dont violate any of the laws restrict you from speaking freely" is only considered "free speech' by muslim eurocucks

i'm american.

sorry my opinion doesn't fit your indoctrinated stereotypes.

>full of muslims
>australian
we don't tolerate that shit
we even have an island and a few camps for "refugees" like a 3 star Guantanamo

i'm californian*
ftfy

Free speech has been limited in Europe for ages, it is literally nothing new.

How fucking baby you have to be to find it new, to think it's something revelatory?

>why do you keep missing the point about Islam?

Have you read any of the shit in the Quran? Any religion that teaches what Islam teaches shouldn't exist. Not to mention everything is the Quran is supposed to be taken literally, unlike other religions.

>we don't tolerate that shit
Are you forgetting that Melbourne aka New San Francisco actually resides within your country?