wtfpod.com/podcast/52wyay702hls7pd1o8gs9q04tkjo4a
youtube.com/watch?v=m8pEcOhsdjY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah she's funny. funny looking.

lmao

>preg
>asian
>tight dress

idgf if shes funny, that whole set looks very fap worthy.

I could take her stomach on in a boxing match.

> you know how I got my belly? i got fucked in the pussy

Pure comedique kinĂ³

The only thing choking from laughter here is my penis.

>>preg
dumb cuck

>>women can't be funny

Exactly. Ali Wong: Baby Cobra proves it.

For further evidence, see:
Amy Schumer: Live at the Apollo
Whitney Cummings: I'm Your Girlfriend

Good pupper,

>say sorry

Not when she talks about how much of a slut she is and every other word is HPV.

Her Harvard Business School husband is such a cuck.

Her whole set is all about how she trapped him.

It will confirm every idea Sup Forums and /r9k/ have about women.

>women can't be funny
But they can't.

Not even shitposting, I have been to about 20 or 30 comedy shows in my life. About 10 or so had women in them. I didn't laugh at a single one of their jokes.

I don't know why but women just aren't funny

lesbian bread joke made me laugh tbqh senpai

Roseanne can be funny, like on The Green Room with Paul Provenza.

That's because she's post-menopausal and all her jokes aren't MY VAGINA.

what?

i don't care about her 'simulated personality' or her personal life. Moreoever, i don't need the sound on to fap either.

If you've never heard of her, Maron did an interview with her not too long ago.

wtfpod.com/podcast/52wyay702hls7pd1o8gs9q04tkjo4a

I haven't watched the special yet, but she seems okay in the interview, even though she admits she's pretty degenerate.

To be funny, a woman usually has to be fat or ugly. Or like Tina Fey, have a scar on her face.

I think some good female comics are Sara Silverman, Maria Bamford, and Kathleen Madigan. I also liked all the women on Reno 911.

I even liked Whitney Cummings: Money Shot (but everything after that was fucking horrible). And sometimes Chelsea Handler says funny things (although her new Netflix talk show is an abortion).

Maria Bamford's Lady Dynatite is...interesting.

>what?
dumber cuck

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Women haven't been funny since Joan Rivers died.

She lost me a bit talking about skid marks. I cannot identify with that problem or respect people that have that issue.

Fair warning: Just skip the Maron monologue in the beginning, it's always him sucking his own dick or being a hippie for way too fucking long.

Shit, really? She seemed smarter than I'M A RAGING SLUT jokes, given she's married and being a mom and shit.

I suspected her husband was probably a cuck, but it's par for the course for Asian dudes these days.

>Sara Silverman
>funny

Maybe a long ass time ago but I thought her show and standup has been garbage.
Real attention whorey and Jewish.

>Haha funny face
Fuck I hate comedians

She keeps popping up on Netflix. Is it good?

was her anal appetite indicative of most women?

I always find it hilarious that Roseanne Barr ran for president in 2012. She was for the green party.

There are a LOT more third party candidates than you think. There was a large list I found that included Roseanne and a fucking guy named Merlin.

I thought it was half funny. The first half. The last half was sex and poop.

>Those glasses
>That expression
>Those fucking glasses
>That hairstyle
>THE FUCKING GLASSES REEEEE

What an unflattering picture.

Well I guess Sarah Silverman: Jesus Is Magic was in 2005 and Sarah Silverman: We Are Miracles was in 2013 so it's been a while.

>DROPPED

and why do you have this pic saved on your computer user?

If by "most women" you mean "most degenerate liberal women who live in Commiefornia", then absolutely.

As far as female standup goes, it's probably better than most. Which means it's worse than the worst male standup on Netflix.

A lot of it is just cringeworthy and I feel bad for the guy who married her.

Women aren't funny and this dumb bitch shouldn't be allowed to open her mouth unless there's cock or rice going into it. I want this Tojo to massage my feet whike clenching eels inside her asshole.

I don't remember that bit. But she talks a lot about men having a G-spot up their asshole. And scratching and sniffing her asshole. And skidmarks.

>Chinese
>Tojo

I keked. Doubly so once you got to the eels.

So basically as good as Natasha Legsformiles-ero?

>problem glasses

I'm going to pass and in a few months see if my guess is right.

I like Natasha Leggero more.

As far as I can tell, the only reason Ali Wong has a "comedy" career is because she was cast on Whitney, which was dreadful.

I also like Kristen Schaal.

From what i have gathered, all female comedians seem to be fucking easy to sleep with

reeeeeee xD cuck cuck cuck cycl cuck cuck cyck cyickuck degenerate fuckin ehotes women are fuckin cuck cuck cuck hate thid new fuckin age of feminisn cuck nu male. sjw cuck has degrnerare cuck cuck from pol from r9k fuckin whors only fir hatefuckin sjw my dick tho cucksuck of womn on my fuvkin cuck cuck cuck my board im pissd cuckx. trunp woll fix this

i once side-hugged maria bamford ama

>keep seeing standup specials from "literally who" comedians in my suggested videos

Netflix is terrible at judging my taste

I think Kathleen Madigan: Madigan Again is on there.

But watch Dave Attell: Road Work and the 3 Bill Burr ones to see how it's done.

don't know who she is put just by seeing this she looks like one of those crazy "comedian" bitches that thinks you need to laugh just for her presence even if shes not funny

am i on point at all?

Do you rate the stuff you watch?

why is this image so small user, i'm straining my eyes trying to read this

I've watched all of Burr, watched Attell, watched Todd Barry
I do which is what I find weird, they suggest the shit but they have my estimated rating as one star

I think she's funnier than most female standup since she's more foreign.

I guess she's funnier than Margaret Cho? Wong and her husband both hate Koreans, so there's that.

how many of these does she do?
>le women jokes
>le vagina jokes
>le asian men suck and are effiminite jokes
>le white men are awesome xD ""jokes"

Femanon here who watched the first 3 minutes of that shit.
I apologize in name of my gender.

She actually says how white men suck and Asians are awesome. She does feminist jokes saying they ruined the perfect life for women

>form fitting dress while pregnant

[vomits externally]

cool i might check her out, im just tired of self hating asian comedians.

this is an unfunny special. this is bate.

>Her whole set is all about how she trapped him.
That's not the final joke though
you'd know if you were able to pay attention to anything for more than 4 minutes at a time

I didn't know my penis could post on Sup Forums

>>le women jokes

Pretty much all of it?

>>le vagina jokes

OMG SHE'S IN HER 30S AND NOT AS WET ANYMORE! EVERYONE HAS HPV!

>>le asian men suck and are effiminite jokes

She likes being racist with her husband, who seems like a total cuck.

>>le white men are awesome xD ""jokes"

I don't remember. I did like her bit about feminism being the worst thing ever though.

>but hating on white men is a fresh new twist for comedy

C'mon, son, pay attention to what you're doing

it's okay to stop pretending you're a female user
we don't need your kind around here

Did I say it was her final joke?

You mean the he trapped me thing? Do you know how to build a punchline?

Those aren't problem glasses
Those are just glasses, with which a person can wear in order to improve their vision. They're ugly glasses, but they aren't problem glasses.

cant tell if troll or just man-child that has never fucked a prego woman

Yeah, they mentioned Whitney in the Maron thing, but also Fresh Off The Boat which is good for a sitcom.

I imagine her being Asian, and there being a big push for Asian representation now that people need a new minority to rally behind, has something to do with her current popularity.

Schaal's funny when she's not doing other people's writing, I just can't stand her voice for extended periods of time.

so did she fuck white chads in her youth and then settle for an asian guy?

You probably need glasses

Hellooo reddit

List of female stand up comics who are actually funny without relying entirely on gender-based jokes

>Maria Bamford
>Kristen Schaal
>Natasha Leggero
>Ellen Degeneres
>Paula Poundstone

>Ellen Degenerate
>implying she's funny at all since she decided to coast on being a lesbian

Leggero's stand-up is not nearly as good as her roasting, unfortunately but she's definitely one of the best female comedians, I agree.

if a white male delivered this set he would be booed off stage. its just quirky huh im asian but i totally assimilated white culture reddit humor

>those glasses
Dropped.

>actually calling her Ellen Degenerate
wow, someone from 1995 is in this thread

>implying the insult isn't timeless

Hello Ellen

Please kill yourself before you ruin more animated children's films.

for a joke to be timeless it has to at one point have been funny.

i don't give a rat's ass about ellen either i just despise your taste in humor

There's literally only two types of Gooks: those with massive inferiority complexes who love white people, white culture and crave white dick and those with massive inferiority complexes that hate white people, hate white culture and secretly still crave white dick

I thought Maria was a weird kid until I noticed she was like 40.

i've been to a lot of stand up too and i have seen funny women, yes there is less of them than male comedians. but they're there. a lot of famous female stand up comedians suck though.

Does she hate white people and does she take about white privilege at any point in her routine? If not, then I will give her a try.

but i need glasses to see...and i don't want grandpa level wire frames. i swear i'm not a hipster, i'm just blind.

Is that a really big dog or a really small buffalo?

>yeah she's funny. funny looking.
there is one man who wanted to satisfy this woman. respect this.

she doesn't

Being pregnant and telling jokes, two of the worst things a woman can do. One ruins the body and the other ruins the sanity.

You're a fucking liar lad. Watching it now, she just brought up white privilege

Yes she says she likes it when white men go down on her because she can fantasize about crushing "all that privilege and entitlement" between her legs

Women can be funny, they just can't do stand up because stand up requires you to be both hilarious and have great stage presence. 99.99% of guys can't do stand up and 100% of women can't.

what a bitch

i don't think I've ever fantasized crushing a girl while she was sucking my dick
well except her ass but that's different

I just watched an episode of QI with three women and I thought they were all funny.

that statement pisses me off b-but t-that's kinda hot

that was hard to look at for the duration of her show, it didn't help her material sucked and i got bored half way through, quit 3/4 from the end.

You have a beautiful mind.

I watched a pregnant women do stand-up once. She kept burping and trumping on stage in between her jokes and skits. It was quite surreal.

>ywn get crushed because of your privilege and entitlement between her thighs

jdimsa ;_;

Not liking poop jokes. What are you 30?

wasnt that ali wong chick the one who got a lot of asians mad because she said that all asians are little dick losers and she only dates white guys.
she said this on stage and people werent completly sure if she was saying it as a joke or she meant it.

Amy Schumer and Nikki Glazer are pretty good. Tig and Maria Bamford aren't too bad. Idk, I don't hate women so my opinion is probably worthless here. :^)

that's esther ku. the qt with absolutely no stage presence that tries to make up with it with edgy.

youtube.com/watch?v=m8pEcOhsdjY

The secret is to have kids as young as possible, my sister got married at 17, had her first kid at 18 and is still has no stretch marks or saggy tits at the age of 30

It sounds like you want to bang your sister

I'd say that she's 11 years older than me and that it would feel like banging my mother but this is Sup Forums so that would only make things worse