IT'S A JOEY IS VISITING UK EPISODE

>IT'S A JOEY IS VISITING UK EPISODE

>at least 10 minutes minimum of the entire ep was people clapping

>using Chris Evans, a ginger ugly unrelatable twat, on television
>having 2 completely different guests on at the same time
>changing the track to include a rally course
>using celebrities with barely any driving experience who will come on the show just to plug their product
>beating a dead horse reliant robin joke
>muh UK v USA shitty challenges

Wtf is going on with his hair? Is it like polar bear fur where it's really fucking translucent or something?

did the writers all leave ? the jokes are atrocious

How was it?

poor. Evans is just overbearing and LeBlanc is relying his character entirely on 'that guy from friends'

>The bbc let jimmy saville get away with raping children for years but Clarkeson didnt have the right politics so they fired him

im smoking my 2nd joint to this and still not smiling

>hoping it wouldn't be pure Chris Evans in your face for an hour
>pleased that at least some of the other presenters will take some limelight away from Evans
>joey is clearly a secondary
>Sabine is just there when they need her like previous episodes
>Eddie Jordan not even mentioned
>the other 2 guys are in 'Extra-Gear' not shown on television but on the bbcII! website
>its actually really an hour of Chris Evans

the years have not been kind

>its actually really an hour of Chris Evans
who the fuck approved this

Looks better than Perry.

>Could I fuck my shit up any more?

he looks like one of those actors who secretly hates themselves because someone they know is more successful
like "drink himself to sleep" hate

Any good compilation videos of the awkward moments?

He had a really bad drug addiction at one point

The whole episode. Ariel Nomad bit is probably the only good thing from the latest ep.

One thing I don't understand is why they are making star in reasonably priced car segment longer, it was worst part of old top gear

its not even a reasonably priced car. Its an custom built mini ready for rallycross. Its like they lost sight of the entire point

Just makes me more excited for The Grand Tour.

As someone that doesn't mind Chris Evans, I didn't like him on this. Trying too hard to be Clarkson.

Sabine is good, Matt was surprisingly good, the cinematography has and always will be good. I didn't like the studio.

I'll give it a couple more episodes.

His hair was already whitening even during Friends. They dyed it black so he could have the youthful look Joey needed.

>Punching your boss in the face while having a tantrum about a steak is 'politics"

Fuck me, the stories you retards tell yourselves.

Is this new shit bearable at least?
I pretty much hate everybody in the cast except for Sabine.

they wanted matt to feel at home

I'll still keep watching it, I hope it will get better as it goes on

I think you mean
>could my shit BE anymore fucked up?

He didn't even say "How you doin'?" once.
what a jip

Touching kids is fine as long as you're politically correct.

Why do people hate Chris Evans?

The episode got 4.4 million views how does that compare with old top gear?

5-7 million on average from Series 9 onward, sometimes hitting 8 mil

4.4 might just be the initial TV numbers though, I think it takes a bit for them to aggregate iPlayer estimates

Also Top Gear is mainly watched throughout the world as rerun material. They've shown places in the middle of nowhere that get Top Gear reruns.

but they've got a cool watersplash now. yay!

The silence and fake excitement by Evans during the new offroad bits was painful.

JUST

What are the best seasons of Top Gear and which episodes should I avoid as an American so I don't triggered by the bantz?

Just go through all seasons in order. If you dont want to do that I guess the roadtrips/specials are what you want and there's too many episodes where they banter you so its hard to avoid it, shouldn't be a prob unless you take everything personal though, and if it makes you feel any better Jeremy is an EXTREME fan of 80s supercars and he prefers the dodge viper to ALL of them, just his lines on the show require him to hate you is all

Watch the US special and stop getting triggered like a little pussy. You aren't better than the Argentinian fags that way.