Who do you think could've been the perfect villain for the new Spider-Man movie, and why is it Mysterio?

Who do you think could've been the perfect villain for the new Spider-Man movie, and why is it Mysterio?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yHY9USNC_Fk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

best villain would be carnage and a deadpool cameo

There really is no other answer

>Provides an excuse to have wild spectacle CGI/3d
>has never been done before
>Power level wise he works for a young Spider-Man

Guys like Kraven and the Goblins should come later when he has experience

COMING NEXT SUMMER

LE BRUCE CAMPBELL AS MYSTERIO AND LE BASED MICHAEL KEATON AS VULTURE! >:)

Could've? They confirmed someone?

Another attempt at venom would be nice

Would've liked to have Shocker, would still like to have him show up in a film. Hell, I'd love it if got all of the Superior Foes.

Michael Keaton is rumored to play Vulture

I'd love to see a Spidey movie with Kraven as the villain. Do it like a horror movie where Spidey is running for his life for 2 hours being constantly hounded by a few b-list villains, you don't even see Kraven until it's 1/2 way over, Spidey is exhausted but manages to beat 1 or 2 of the b-listers and then Kraven reveals himself and says something like "The hunt has just begun"

confirmed now.

Who would play Mysterio?

Someone theatrical but also a little bit spergy. Nic Cage?

edgy

Neil Patrick Harris

Ray Mysterio obviously you fucking moron.

Nobody would play mysterio, that would be retarded, they would just have his helmet on the entire time.

They are seriously making another spider man franchise this soon after those other two movies?
Were they actually really shitty movies? I never watched either of them.

When the fuck are we going to see the Hobgoblin and I don't mean that retarded Sam Rammi Goblin Jr. shit, I mean someone playing Roderick Kingsley's Goblin

I wouldn't mind seeing Mark Hamill in that role

Bruce Campbell, the first two movies set it up for him to play Mysterio when he was the usher at the theater.

This is objectively the correct answer.

Mysterio's whole bit is illusions, you could have the actor taunting him outside of the costume for parts then have moments where he's getting beat rushed by dozens of costumed illusions, a giant Mysterio etc etc.

Damn shame Bruce is too old for it, he was once rumored.

I can see it work, Neil get's a lot of shit because of HIMYM but he is a really good actor, especially for roles like Mysterio

From Music Meister to Mysterio? Why not.

youtube.com/watch?v=yHY9USNC_Fk

Kraven or mysterio would be great. Im so sick of all the spiderman movies being about scientists getting powers from lab accidents

That's fucking stupid. Vulture is fuckig stupid.

I'd like to see Beetle