Eternal /got/ general

>reminder
old man three eye raven is bran from a past future

>reminder
young bran the builder is bran who went back in time to build the wall

>reminder
bran takes current timeline jaime back in time to kill mad king (they have the same haircut in the falshback)

>reminder
bran is responsible for the lord of light religion

>reminder
bran wins the game of thrones

Edition.

old

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10348083/
reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/4lni2t/spoilers_everything_ep_6_why_sam_did_what_he_did/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dany scenes are best scenes

strawpoll.me/10348083/
strawpoll.me/10348083/
strawpoll.me/10348083/

How was tonight's episode?

>putting that shit in the OP

You just couldn't not be a faggot.

>bran is an harry potter

Randyll Tarly was pretty based. Sam was the dick in this episode.

HeartsBANE?

post maisie

agreed

defend yourselves, showfags

kek

There's not going to be a Clegane Bowl. Cersei is going to request a trial by combat and in a shocking twist the Faith is going to convince Tommen to fight against the mountain.

>Autism: the post

I like llamas

SLAG
L
A
G

That lion did nothing wrong, and it still got pelted with a snowball by some shithead.

it's like pottery.

>and in a shocking twist the Faith is going to convince Tommen to fight against the mountain.

Implying that it was not known from the beginning.
The GoT was supposed to be a book about adventures of Bran, a light fantasy. GRRM is pedo.

But if Tommen wins then Cersei is guilty. If Cersei is guilty then Tommen isn't king.

ep1: shit
ep2: shit
ep3: shit
ep4: shit
ep5: shit
ep6: shit
ep7:
ep8:
ep9:
ep10:

I'd like to stick her with the pointy end LMAO

If I pull off that sheath, will you die?

tbf this is the most Targ Dany has looked like since season 1.

thats bullshit, but i believe it

>khaleesi
>khalisei
>khalisei

Jesus fuck SAY HER FUCKING NAME

>Bring my cuck child to a castle
>Decide NEVERMIND you can fuck me in Oldtown after I sell this sword that's MINE
Sam the sneaky thief

agreed

How'd she find her dragon?

Knowing even the main characters' names puts you in the 95th percentile of GOT viewers.

Randyll tarly is the Savior of GoT

So is there an invented language that she follows or does she just make up shit and they go with it if it sounds good?

>If Cersei is guilty then Tommen isn't king.
cersei is accused of sleeping with lancel not jaime

JUST

>oh lets tell my dad that the baby is my son
>EVEN THOUGH ONE OF THE OATHS FOR THE NIGHT WATCH IS TO BEAR NO FUCKING CHILDREN
How stupid is this nigga

>He doesn't know

reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/4lni2t/spoilers_everything_ep_6_why_sam_did_what_he_did/

Reddit already figured out why Sam stole Heartsbane.

>Americucks don't recognise a great British actor

Blame GRRM, the show is just an edited down version of the books.

Those brown eyebrows trigger me.

Do we really need a new thread every fifteen minutes?

>Margaery doesn't need to do a walk of atonement... Because she has converted another!

Did anyone else think he was gonna bring out Loras and he'd be castrated and say he was straight now or something?

i actually believe it
>cersei still goes trough with it
>this is going to be why jamie lets her rot
>kevan will take charge after that
>prophecy fulfilled

They made a language

>already a pretty weak episode
>end it with LE STRONG MUTHERRRRR OF DRAGONS out of nowhere

With Sam STILL having no balls and his meathead soldier dad ignoring the whole breaking his oath thing I can't give it higher than an 8. Glad the shit plotlines are starting to move again though.

What's Dany gonna do with the Dothraki once they reach Meereen?

Cersei admitted to fucking Lancel (while still married which is high treason but the show doesn't care).

Literally no tits, and ugly face, and looks like a child. You should take that shit to cripple chan if that's what you're into.

Jon snow dies, this time for good

Littlefinger has the Vale in his pocket like nobodies business.

Goes with Sansa to Winterfell with Vale soldiers and clearly gives Sansa over to Ramsay and shit. Comes back and bullshits how they got attacked by Bolton forces when there are obviously witnesses to what happened, but of course those witnesses ain't gonna say shit even with Royce getting threatened.

>Tommen wins with a slingshot

but he will take it to oldtown to study it in an effort to make more

That would've at least made sense
instead we got some empty words about cooperation between the crown and the church

Is it normal for me to hate Tommen more than Joffrey and even Olly

Oh fugg it's going to happen isn't it

I'm surprised that they still keep the same actors for Blackfish, Edmure, Rickon, Benjen and the Freys even though they changed actors a lot in previous seasons.

Joffrey was a great character though. Tommen is just a big bowl of nothing.

There were leaks, Cersei's trial by combat request gets refused. Then she burns up the HS and the Tyrells in a gambit with Wildfire, Tommen kills himself, and Jaime presumably kills Cersei and escapes KL

So you're fine with the Arya scenes?

The Dany scene?

>Bring another man's son into your father's house
Stoping a cuck

Sic them on Yunkai and Astapor

how distraught is tumblr right now that there was no Jonsa in this episode?

Tommen is mostly bland, he is not very defined beyond being a Mamma's boy.

Qt

Let them ransack every pyramid in the city and put every noble family to the sword, thereby cutting off internal support for the Sons of the Harpy.

After all, Who's gonna stop her? She has 100 000 Dothraki and 3 dragons, the largest of which she has somehow tamed.

Was the part about "bad writing" and "paying to see the show" meant to be meta?

But Tyrion already made peace with them.

As much as I like Sam, if I were to make an objective assessment of his character, I would have to disagree with you. Same doesn't develop as a character at all. He's a craven in the beginning, and he's a craven now. Sam remains constantly whimpering and impotent. The only thing that changes, are his circumstances.

In a way, he has similar plot armor as Daenerys. His friends carry him through anything dangerous. And when they're not around, he gets super lucky, and just happens to be spared by the white walker. Just happens to stab the white walker with dragon glass. Just happens to FIND the dragon glass. There's a lot of "just so happens" in Sam's story.

He never grows, he never learns, he lucks into everything.

Tommen acts like he needs his hand held just to take a piss
he's so shit at making decisions and only exists to get in the way

>Jaime is gonna teleport to KL from Riverlands
Nah, not until S7 at least

Joffrey was a total shit but he had character and got slapped sometimes. Tommen is a floppy pussy with a crown. Seriously, has there been a single scene this season he didn't look like he was about to cry?

But there was EPIC DANY RIDING A DRAGON AMIRITE -___-??

yes, its just a different kind of hatred
You hate Joffrey for being a cruel, hateful bastard
You hate Tommen for being a weak, pathetic cuck

fire and blud. talk shit get burnt.

so why do you watch? you'll surely think that the next few will be shit too so just stop watching now and use the time for something else.

I honestly think it could happen. The Sparrow hates Cersei so much and he could easily convince Tommen that he can't lose because the faith is on his side. It could also just be a power play by the Sparrow to force Cersei to avoid a trial by combat altogether.

>reminder
ywn plow this slutty pussy

>Inevitable clash of Theon and Euron

I'm excited

>they changed actors a lot in previous seasons
No they didn't you Summer Islander.

Did anyone else get an erection when Arya said farting?

How the hell did Breaker of Chairs know to just ride out and her dragon would be there?

I'm assuming the rant about actors who think they know more is something internal.

>Jaime can go from KL to the Riverlands in 1 episode
>Can't come back in 1 episode
wut

>you'll never see Robert turn Rhaegar's chest into a fucking crater with a fuckhuge hammer

say you're my lover say you're my homie tilt my chin back slit my throat take a bath in my blood get to know me

>Tv contrarion : the post

woah............... its almost as if..........someone wrote it.................... like a fantasy drama................. damn

Why does she look so hideous?

Old Sam would of never taken the sword

OH FUCK
That;s not Withnail, is it?

>Jaime is gonna teleport to KL from Riverlands
Well, yes actually..

don't forget that Bran spoke out of a bbq when Varys' sausage was tossed onto it

>let's go murder them
>you have no cock

damn normie fight

>and Euron
He's busy building 1000 ships for a few years

I think this was among the best episodes were nothing happened in the recent seasons. Almost as good as the episodes were nothing happened back in season 1.

I didn't care for the plays but fuck I'm just happy she's finally getting her walleyed ass out of Braavos. Dany's bullshit has already happened so many times before I'm immune to it, I just want her to get fucking moving already.

The Force told her.

ah... they could see it?

sure as hell wasn't Tolkien

Whatever hes doing in Riverlands is going to last for more than a few episodes, no fucking point in it otherwise

Meeting Brienne again will probably change his priorities for example

Woof indeed. Yeesh.

I want to rape her.