/got/

>(old bread)

>Zombie Ninja Benjen
Huh, didn't expect GoT to go that route. I'm okay with it.

>"Sansa's gonna be badass next ep!"
>tumblr

who /madnesshashaditsday/ here?

>Aeron sees his brother Euron sitting atop a pile of black skulls with his face full of tentacles like a kraken. Dwarfs were at his feet acting as jesters for him, while behind him a forest was burning. He comes in and out of the dreamlike state with his thoughts. When looking back at his brother a second time he sees the 'skull throne' is now the iron throne. And atop the spiked throne (impaled on) he sees all the gods of the world dead. Specifically named are: The Seven (individually), The Red God, The Black Goat, Butterfly God of Noth, Lashani god, and finally The Drowned God being devoured by crabs. (I might have forgotten one or two here). Additionally he sees a white-haired woman who casts a tall shadow with 'hands bathed in pale fire' at Euron's side. They are laughing together as their male and female dwarf jesters have sex and eat each other ('Locked in carnal embrace, devouring one another').

Is the guy who plays Tommen the worst actor alive? I could barely stomach his shit scenes

>tfw people don't understand that Sansa isn't supposed to be "badass"

Promise me, Tommen!

>MADNESS HAS HAD ITS DAY

Eurio confirmed!

First episode I enjoyed since season 4

Would you follow him to the death, /got/?

Is he the most fucked character from page to screen?

HE WHO WALKS THE CROCS

She just smiled at that. “D’you remember that cave? We should have stayed in that cave. I told you so.”

“We’ll go back to the cave,” he said. “You’re not going to die, Ygritte. You’re not.”

“Oh.” Ygritte cupped his cheek with her hand. “You know nothing, Jon Snow,” she sighed, dying.

Who did it better, George or D&D?

>Randyll has a bunch of stag's heads on the wall around Heartsbane
>Randyll is the only man who defeated Robert during the Rebellion
>Randyll is a Targaryen loyalist who will abandon Tommen "Baratheon" for Aegon

pretty good

Probably.

IMPORTANT!!!

I detected a boobjob scar under New Red Lady's actress' armpit. Am I wrong or right? Refer to webm of her on the couch.

Mace the ace will defeat the white walkers #believe

When will he stop embarrassing his daughter?

Does he realize the Targaryen's had several bookish kings?

Would be pretty disappointing, her tits are wonderful.

>aegon
Dont you mean dany :^)

>Randyll is a Targaryen loyalist who will abandon Tommen "Baratheon" for Aegon
Don't remember the House of Meadows, who guard the Storm's End AND are in the Reach, and the Redwynnes, whose fleet apparently ignored the whole of Aegon's invasion.

Martin knows what he's doing with the southron plot.

>awesome scene on the steps of the Red Keep
>seeing Walder Frey again and the return of Edmure Tully
>episode ends with yet another Daenerys scene
Are the people who make this show brain damaged or what

>6 years of faceless men bullcrap
>arya throws it away with basically nothing to show for it
welp

And both of his current and next liege lords aren't exactly warriors born.

Tarly just wanted his clan to be warrior-oriented.

Notice how this is the first episode this season without any deaths for shock value.

>implying its not all some retarded trick and her killing Waif will somehow means she passes

I like how they realized they fucked up his entire story and are now making a ham fisted attempt to get back to book Jaime.

Oh. Well. That's possible.

It always feels like a massive cop out when shows do that shit.

Yeah, whenever I stub my toe, it always feels like I've just stubbed my toe

>"Jaqen" and Waif are alone
>Discuss plans to kill Arya
There's no way it could be some huge elaborate ruse.

honestly if you remove daenerys and focus more on expanding the other plots then this show would be way better

Have you seen the leaks? He literally does the opposite of what he did in the books in Riverrun, he actually wants to raze Riverrun to the ground so he can go home to fuck Cersei.

"No"

He plans for Waifu to eat shit and die (or more likely Arya spares her too).

Half the episode was very good
>>Benjen
>>Randall/Sam
>>Frey's

And then the other half was absolutely awful
>>Arya and more play bullshit
>>Dany
>>Anything with the Sparrows

At least Mountain kills Tommen this season.

Oh well at least next episode looks good

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

They are backtracking to make him a villain, like in S1. So that we don't cry too much when his is the next "shocking death".

How could Redwynnes even know about Aegon when they were fighting Ironbabbies at the other side of the continent?

come the fuck on preston

>>Randall/Sam

You're being sarcastic right?

>You will never insert a coffee bean into her anus as part of a daily ritual. You will never cross your fingers she doesn't die because people have died before to coffee suppositories. You will never have her sit on your face with coffee scented farts as she feels her heart beating at unsustainable fast levels.
Why even live?

t. triggered NEET

It was a good scene

>implying Waif in that scene isn't Arya with her face on.
It's like you're not watching

ignore this thread

Why exactly are you signing your post as if you are the triggered NEET?

"But he cut the rotting half with a knife".

Can you believe right now in another thread there's a shitposter writing the same thing as me?

I can never unsee the crone.
Boner lost.

ignore this post

Give a webm with the full scene so I can actually compare.

>Arya kills Jaqen
>hahaha this was my master plan all along, cg you passed

Fuck off faggot

That Dany scene was so cringeworthy ffs.

Waif doesn't actually exist, she is just a manifestation of Arya's subconscious that she must defeat.

Arya is at least leaving "nothing happens" place.

> b-but user!!!
> after waif said got permission to go MURDER arya you could see her smiling!
> she smiles at the thought of killing arya!!! she's evil!!!

ARRE YE LUUKIN AT ME ASS JOON SNEW?

Now that we know Tommen dies, who is his heir? Isn't it actually Dany?

> Randall/Sam
> MY UNCLE BENJEN IS ALIVE!!!
> good

> high sparrow manipulating tommen
> awful

No that theory is retarded. Made up by people who don't understand the succession shit

>Why did you help us?
>The three-eyed raven sent for me
>The three-eyed raven's dead
>Now he lives again
>*bran wakes up*

The Sparrows are going to win the series.

I mean, Danny is going to take over, but then the Sparrows and their shitty religion will weasel their way into taking control.

Waif is not acting like faceless man should do. She has feelings like vengeance and apparently takes personal pleasure in humiliating arya (notice the smug grin). Now it seems that she really takes it personal and wants to murder her. That is not how noone behaves, I believe Arya will kill her and then she is good to go, because "one way or another, one face will be added".

At the end of Arya scene we also see her put out a light, she will fight Waif in the darkness where she has advantage because she was blind.

Since Tommen is a targaryen, yes, she is his heir.

No, you don't understand it. You're going to make some argument about how the succession laws reset when Robert took the throne, not realising that Robert's claim was built upon being a distant cousin to the Targareans, and since the legitimate Baratheons have been wiped out, Dani is Robert's heir

Robert's claim was built on conquering the throne in a war, the same thing the Targs' claim is built on.

Stop being retarded.

So was the Mad King genuinely mad or was Bran whisperfucking his brain through time? Why would he do that?

Episode apex:
Jamie riding up to fuck shit UP

Episode nadir:
Sparrows deescalating the situation and turning it into a goddamn win for them

And after they win the throne, it goes to the heir of their House, which is Dani is the case of either house.

Stop being retarded

Everything about the Sparrows has been awful since they were introduced. Magical world where no one commits sins is hilarious and impossible. You can talk about the common people believing in their cause but we've already seen that they don't give a shit who's in charge. In a span of two episodes, they had total control over Kings Landing with no explanation of how other than "Cersei gave them power". It's a plot that needed to be wrapped up last season and instead we get drawn out bullshit and shitty scenes.

I thought he reason he got the throne was because he conquered it, but the legal claim was because Aegon V was his great grandfather or something

WEBM THIS SCENE

You're wrong though

Maybe he wanted to stop him from turning mad thus turning him mad ? But I think its far fetched, i think it's just mental illness

POST MORE LADY CRANE

>Dani is Robert's heir
She is not his heir because her succession rights are previous to the Baratheons taking over the Targaryens

No it would just go up the Baratheon line until they find someone.

Except she fucking isn't you fucking cretin. Do you not understand how inheritance works?

No.
His claim was having a Targaryan grandmother or some bullshit.

And now his closest living relative after Tommen dies is Dany.
And if you claim it is not Dany, then who it is?

>"tyrell army"
>has 80 spearmen

B R A V O D & D
R
A
V
O
D
&
D

Euron and Evil Dany confirmed

And Tyrion and Penny are their jesters!

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING

He might be even more fucked over than Stannis.

Do you? She is his closest relative, he had a Targaryan grandparent, it was his whole claim to the throne.
If it isn't her, then who is it?

That was just reasoning why it was ok for him to do it. It still reset when he took over. It would technically go up the Baratheon line until a cousin of some kind is found. In this world that probably wouldn't actually happen and someone else would just take over by conquest. It's not fucking Dany though.

>Tyrells can field ~80,000 men
>They bring a couple dozen to save members of House Tyrell

It is a goblin from the warcraft movie, it truly is realer than real.

Its implied Euron and Dany aren't going to get along easily

Dany is his cousin though, that is the point, and since every great house is made of 5 people tops, and all other Baratheons are fucking dead. The rightful inheritance is fucking Dany's.

fuck you for posting this right after i finished masturbating

The argument that it's Dany involves going through the Baratheon line until Rhaelle then crossing into the Targ line through a marriage then to Dany. That makes no sense, if you're gonna cross into other families through marriages then Estermont would come before Targ.

What's the matter?

> She can feel pressure in her belly as Tommen made his way inside her.
> He is large for his age, and the vigor of youth is not lost on the newly crowned Prince.
> Flesh slapped against flesh inside the Red Keep as Tommen used his Queen from behind.
> "Do you think anyone will hear us?" said Tommen, suddenly remembering Ser Maryn and Ser Mandon who had accompanied him.
> "Let them listen," moaned Margaery as she pulled his hips tight against her bare thigh. "A lion cares not for the opinion of sheeps."
> The reference was lost upon the false Stag, his member now freshly engorged.
> "Umph," Margaery exclaimed as Tommen pushed her onto her belly. She can feel her bowels churn as they made way for the King.

>Fucking Estermonts will become king
Wew what a shitshow