/got/ general: Doom Paul Edition

>Slow progression with everyone overall
>great, more characters or back to previous characters to spread the screen time even more
>same scenes with dragon mum where she is muh inspirational woman leader
>tubbys girlfriend couldn't think of an easy lie to tell his dad like that she was captured by wildlings and tubs rescued her, could be a great lie for how they met
>now the entire time we watched tubbs and wildbitch travel to that place they immediately leave and the only purpose seems to be for that damn sword.

Sam's entire progress to get her safe, to his home, that ENTIRE screen time for them was basically for that sword which could have been avoided if DnD could've found a more convenient way like I don't know have some special swords left over at castle black.

Someone last week called out exactly what was going to happen to Arya and he said to screencap it. Did anyone do it? I want to ask how the fuck did he call it..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=trmPapr7Djs
youtube.com/watch?v=1YVrxFmheSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inb4 swords being left over isn't book canon

We are well past the point where DnD has expressed through their writing that they give a fuck about canon

What's up with TV and film these days where it's invariably the writing that holds a higher budget production back? I swear there's genuine talent in literally every other creative section except for fucking writers. GoT has incredible music, CGI, costume design, cinematography, general art direction etc, but why is it that no matter how much time and money you have, decent writing just won't pop out? Even if you disagree that this applies to GoT, you can't deny that it's true of pretty much everything being made right now. Why is there outstanding talent everywhere else fuck sakes

>make the seven kingdoms great again

anyone else catch tommen trump?

also is jaime lord of casterly rock now or what?

>mad king flashback scene will be played by nikolaj
>no attempt will be made to have him look younger
Wasn't the throne room supposed to have dragon skulls?

>Promise me, Tommen

Reminder that 11 chapters have been previewed and that they were more or less completed in 2011. That means TWOW is a year or so off from release (11 chapters per year, 6 years = 66 chapters give or take)

If the white walkers were originally humans, then why do they want to kill the humans? What is their motivation here?

How will margaery die since its confirmed tommen kills himself by jumping out a window?

The mountain is gonna cause some shit which leads up to it but who will be the one to rek marg?

I'm going to say Lancel because why the fuck not.

Fuck man that Dany scene was so fucking dope!!!

She's such an empowered badass man, I wish I had a girlfriend like that XD or maybe just a dragon XD

I'M ACTING

first for maisie

yeah... heh... really makes you think, huh?

Who was the fucking babby with iceblue eyes?

How about you jump out a window?

>Watch with me mum
>Think its good until last scene
>Mum tells me she thought that scene was pointless before i even said anything

NORMIES

HATE

DANY

This episode was hands down the WORST this season, only good scenes were Benjen & Sparrow

I think it's safe to say they're all controlled by the nights king, and he was just hardwired to kill humans by the children

THIS
THIS
THIS

How can anyone stomach this shit, let alone enjoy it? She just fucking YELLS all of her super scenes and its supposed to be amazing and dramatic

>It's another Danaerys gains an unprecedented level of power scene

this, it was fucking awful

Clegane bowl is such a red herring because it's way too obvious.

>Cersei will request a trial by combat and the faith will agree.
>The Faith, in a twist, will convince Tommen to represent the Faith and fight the Mountain, telling him that as long as he's faithful no harm will come to him
>Cersei doesn't want to lose her son so she orders the Mountain to let Tommen win
>The Faith wins again

maybe you are mum is just a secret patrician

The bitch is going to die at Storm's End

first of all how did she get the horse khal drogo gave her back.

secondly did she feed it to the fucking dragon or what?

Look at the revulsion on her face, those dragons must stink if all they eat is burnt flesh

>Promise me, /got/

>6 episodes in
>highlight of the season is a Sam scene

>it's an "ends with a Daenerys speech" episode

>Aeron sees his brother Euron sitting atop a pile of black skulls with his face full of tentacles like a kraken. Dwarfs were at his feet acting as jesters for him, while behind him a forest was burning. He comes in and out of the dreamlike state with his thoughts. When looking back at his brother a second time he sees the 'skull throne' is now the iron throne. And atop the spiked throne (impaled on) he sees all the gods of the world dead. Specifically named are: The Seven (individually), The Red God, The Black Goat, Butterfly God of Noth, Lashani god, and finally The Drowned God being devoured by crabs. (I might have forgotten one or two here). Additionally he sees a white-haired woman who casts a tall shadow with 'hands bathed in pale fire' at Euron's side. They are laughing together as their male and female dwarf jesters have sex and eat each other ('Locked in carnal embrace, devouring one another').

>Promise me Ned
>Prince that was promised

bernie sanders is my favorite character this season

i hope he wins GoT

Wonderful eyebrows

I have to remind her who people are every episode

>AERYS DOESNT RESEMBLE THIS, ACTUALLY LOOKS HEALTHY WITH A HAIRCUT AND CLIPPED NAILS

AAAAAAAAAAAASASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Tommen literally did the right thing

Was Arya being real when she said "careful she wants you dead" or whatever?

By that I mean did she figure out the girl she called out is the one who put the hit?

>Benioff: "Uhhh shit we need to end the episode."

>Weiss: "I dunno just have Dany make a pointless speech to a bunch of people she already has following her."

>tfw read the books and don't even remember the "Promise me Ned" line

i want to KISS Dany

Also, what the fuck is going on with Arya? "I want to become muh faceless man so bad" then fuck everything and just decide to leave? She spent three fucking seasons trying to get there and now this, she didn't even learn anything, just got smacked around for two seasons

That dinner scene really reminded me of this:
/r9k/ NEET Confronted By His Fed Up Father
youtube.com/watch?v=trmPapr7Djs

you have no power here, jamie lannister

>our main actress in the Braavos plotline is shit
>lets center it all on play so she just has to watch most of time
D&D confirmed geniuses

Don't forget "LETS MAKE HER TAME THE UNTAMEBLE DRAGON AND RIDE HIM WITHOUT A SADDLE. IT'LL BE GRATE DABID"

Why would he look like that?

Randyll Tarly guy would've made a better Stannis than Dillane tbhfam

MEERA

X

BRAN

ARE

THE

CUTEST

because just like how video game designers are failed film directors, television writers are failed authors.

Who becomes king after Tommen commits sudoku?

Yes, and so should the audience as they made it pretty obvious you faggot.

Perhaps you shouldnt be commenting in the reddit live episode discussion threads and actually sit back and watch the show?

>It's Hodor is dead episode

This is retarded

She believed they were some incredible divine guild of assassins, turns out they're just mercs with some magic tricks.

So edgy

oh god.
D&D would do this shit as well.

wow that's actually pretty good

Hey lads, remember when we endured all those really slow scenes with the waif washing the bodies because it was implied that once Arya stretched beyond that stuff she was going to learn the intimate secrets of the FM? The stuff hidden deep within their awesome temple?

Don't worry about any of that stuff, it's not important she's running away anyway

>not understanding they are literally turning her into Sauron

She's only competent when speaking in a made up language.

Sad to agree here.

What I don't get is why people still eat this shit up with a smile on their feceas

>not Horn Hill
>not Braavos

pleb detected

dude looks too old desu
im still casting my vote on Mark Strong

why didn't they have daenarys ride the dragon and tell it to roast the Khals instead of the retarded oh shit flammable sand and unopenable doors shit? maybe they're taking turns raping her and the dragon hears her screams and comes over. how much more sense would that have made and how much better of a scene? fuck this show sucks

high sparrow

>Dorne murders the Princess and openly rebels against the Crown
>Meh, whatever

>Blackfish takes Riverrun
>HOLY SHIT! SEND AN ARMY TO DEAL WITH IT! QUICKLY!

>Aery's is meant to look like a character from a movie where EVERYONE put in their best and loved it.
nigger please.

A show that doesn't talk down to it's audience, is somewhat coherent and well written and acted. Like, y'know, season 1 was.

can't wait for the burlington bar reaction to this t b h

*FINGER SNAPPING INTENSIFIES*

They LITERALLY cut off faces

NEETs are a disgusting stain on this world

what "Promise me Ned" line? Did I miss something?

t crying bookfag

It's another useless dany scene with garbage acting episode.

What count of shit episodes is it at this season? 4 already?

>After repeatedly cutting himself on the Iron Throne Aerys developed a phobia of blades, and forbade any sharp implements in his presence other than the swords of his Kingsguard, refusing even to trim his nails or hair. His fingernails grew to cracked yellow claws nine inches long. His beard was matted and unwashed and his silver-gold hair hung down to his waist in wild tangles. His arms and legs were always covered with scabs and half-healed cuts from the Iron Throne.

Robert Strong

but challenger Hound will kill him for good in the last episode of final season called "Cleganebowl"

This guy is going to win the Game of Thrones. He's the Hurley of the show.

Why the fuck would he look like that?

Was it just me or did the Dragon CGI this episode look subpar compared to earlier dragon scenes?

SPOILERS FROM SEASON FINALE
Sansa kills Jaime at Walder's wedding while telling him that North remembers

But then, in another twist, it's revealed that Qyburn, in the employ of Ellaria Sand, is the one who controls the Mountain so Tommen gets his skull crushed anyway.

>FM are Agent 47 tier assassins WITH MAGIC
>lol ignore that silly stuff and forget they could bump off Dany any time they want.

why do normies hate the bernie sanders character so much?

To be fair I am not sure it's anywhere else than the chapter where Ned is having illusions in the Black Cells.

cleganebowl was already confirmed for not happening this season by spoilerbros

HODOR IS A WHITE WALKER NOW

DID YOU SEE HIM DEAD? NO? BECAUSE HE IS UNDEAD NOW

The most interesting characters at the moment are the actors in the play.

jej

>yfw Cersei witnesses Tommen's suicide

yfw it's an unarmoured fist fight on top of the red keep set to the opening theme

I stated "final season" not "this season"

Cleganebowl is the endgame

The bar is going to catch fire with all the damn snapping.

get HYPED for Kayanna

R A N D Y L L
A
N
D
Y
L
L

youtube.com/watch?v=1YVrxFmheSc

They've gone out of their way to show the waif is way more skilled than Arya.

How do you think their fight will go?

That's a stupid idea btw
Tommen must die at the hands of Robert Strong, if he doesn't it's a total waste

It's remarkable that absolutely no one hires these guys to kill what must be a hated and feared figure. I mean if some random actress bitch can get them to bump off her rival why doesn't anyone use them to kill people that actually matter?