N -
O - Orb
S - Staff

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

screencrush.com/doctor-strange-infinity-stone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>Sup Forums

This is directly to do with the films. What forms will the Time / Soul gems take?

One of them will probably be a heart of some sort and the other, maybe a necklace?

MCGUFFIN Cinematic Universe
C
G
U
F
F
I
N

Hat gem
Neglige gem

Hmmm...

Take your fucking nerdshit elsewhere you faggot

How about you just don't comment in a thread that doesn't interest you? Or is your daddy not giving you enough attention. ;_;

This is normie shit, you FUCKING nerd.

That is a one green looking gem mate.

Thor
Hulk
Ant Man
Natasha Romanov
Otto Octavius
Scarlett Witch

Doc Oc confirmed next Avenger

Ragnarok is gonna be wearing a sweet looking hat.

The soul gem?

>Part of 1 IW
>Thanos gets all the gems and someone dies and all hope is lost
>Part 2 of IW
>They band together and through deus ex, the dead person comes back and they win and post credits hints at Dark Avengers with Norman Osborn reviewing schematics for the iron man suit

BRAVO DISNEY
R
A
V
O

D
I
S
N
E
Y

I like Vision though... even though there's going to be a scene where he gets the Mind gem ripped out of his head as violently as possible.

I like this theory. The necklace could really be Doctor Strange. However i think the sixth Gem mwill not be revealed until Infinity War. So no idea if it's gonna have a special introduction like heart of whatever.

becom meguca

Hank Hill confirmed for carrying Soul gem.

T - Tomato
H - Hamburger
A - American Cheese
N
O - Onion
S

Thoughts?

>reaching this desperately fucking hard and not even bothering to complete it

reddit pls go

Which does the green lantern use? There's no r for ring or l for latern though.

How's it reaching?

It's not that much of a stretch especially with Doctor Strange's necklace.

>the space gem
Space Jam

I'm guessing Thanos will get his greedy little hands on the Space Gem in the confusion of Ragnarok.

I though we told you to fucking go to

Aren't the Tessaract and Loki's staff the same thing?

And I said

Nope, in Avengers the Teseract was used to open the portal to New York to let the Chitauri army invade. Loki's staff had the power to take over minds and use them for his own bidding and was the only thing that could penetrate the force field around the Teseract.

Loki's staff had the Mind gem which was taken out of it by Ultron and placed in the forehead of Vision.

>we

Is that the royal 'we'?

oh okay.

I love this slow build.

>Nigger

They'll use an infinito stone war machine to make him walk and thanks is gonna make him a cripple again

There's more than one gauntlet though right? In Thor it showed Odin had a right-handed one and in Age of Ultron, Thanos had a left-handed one.

Odin's one is probably a replica. He probably got it from Comicon for $399.99.

never fucking post in this thread ever again.

It sucks to know that Vision is doomed, but it'd suck even harder if they make him survive in some magical way.

You're right. There's not way Vision can live without the gem.

I'd rather see
>end credit
>Tony is walking into his apartment
>Fury is sitting at his desk
>"not this again"
>"hello, mr. Stark. I want to thank you for saving the world. Now, maybe it's time you start to run it."
>four men walks out from behind him
>"I believe you know Doctor Strange. Allow me to introduce Reed Richards, Blackbolt of the Inhumans, and Professor Charles Xavier."
>Tony is stunned as Fury smiles smugly
>"Welcome, Mr. Stark, to the Illuminati"

They would need a miracle of lciensing for that but it would be cool. Also NAMOR

>Can't tell if Ragnarok is gonna have the time gem to turn back time or the soul gem to revive the Asgardians cycled by Ragnarok

He's already starting to gain his own consciousness outside of the gem.

Scarlett Witch is going to pull some shit out of her ass and save him.

>"Welcome, Mr. Stark, to the Illuminati"
I want the normies to react to this.

>Staff
The Mind Gem wasn't the staff, you're retarded OP

when does the license for F4 and XMen expire

Who is this "we"?
You got a turd in your pocket?

Are you retarded?

The colors don't match.
This is a DCCU level planning disaster!

Na'h. The colours aren't always the same in the comics either. This isn't like scenes of Superman saving people and looking like a miserable cunt.

I dunno, user.

How do we know which stone is which then? I seem to remember Thor saying that Vision has the mind stone?

C I A

Pavel

Bane?

Mosquito

Wut?

I never realised Sicario was in capeshit

Look at this and . Time gem must be green, don't know about Soul gem.

the eye of agamotto is not a gem

Or it's inside the Hulk

What the fuck happened to Odin anyway?

And the Mandarin isn't some rejected faggot from Tony Stark's past with fire powers.

Isn't the mind gem in vision's head?

My bet is Vision gets killed by Thanos to get the Gem.
But Vision's mind is now in the gem since as he said in the most recent movie he's starting to get control over it.
When Thanos tries to use its power Vision's mind inside stops him and gives the other Avengers an opening.
Wanda retrieves the gem and Vision reconstitutes himself.

Or Hulk gets a sweet hat.

Was ripped out of the staff by Ultron and put in his head.

eyes of agamotto are magic artifacts created by Agamotto, the first sorcerer supreme not some leftover of some god who killed himself out of loneliness
besides, there are three eyes of agamotto

For F4, 8 years after the last movie. Hence why Fox rushed the 2015 one, quality be damned. The F4 license contains 80% of the shit Marvel needs for cosmic. Too bad Disney gives no fucks.

I think that's Abigail Spencer. The one who had a masturbation vid leaked in The Fappening? Could be wrong though.

Doesn't mean they're going to follow that in the MCU.

just fuck off
only iron man 3 and possibly aou have strayed from the comics

doesn't mean they're not, how ANNOYING this must feel!

You guys know Terry got kidnapped by the real Mandarin in Hail To The King short film, right?

Heh.

S - Sauce

N - Nutella

Proof that Marvel doesn't really know what the shit it's doing.

Nah, its like the Gem in the tomb in the first Captain America, a decoy.

>What the fuck happened to Odin anyway?

Loki killed him or put him somewhere.

There is two though.

>capeshit

> Posting in threads about subjects you don't like

Some reporter asked Feige about this glove in Thor and Feige had absolutely no idea what he was talking about.

They also retconned Loki's sceptre to have the mind gem, even though there was zero hints about it in Avengers 1

Joss Whedon was also the one to suggest having Thanos being the post credits scene.

There was no fucking plan from the beginning. They only wanted to make an Avengers movie, but once they saw how much money it made, they continued making more.

>even though there was zero hints about it in Avengers 1
Apart from him taking over people's MINDS. If they changed the plans, then it was an easy change.

FUCKING KEK

MAKE SURE TO UPLOAD TO TO r/Sup Forums LOLZ

>demanding every thread be a hugbox

It doesn't make sense because why would Thanos give Loki the staff just to get the Tesseract. Now Instead of having at least 1 Infinity Gem, he has none.

> Not having any real critism other than "le capeshit" maymay

>It doesn't make sense because why would Thanos give Loki the staff just to get the Tesseract
He clearly underestimated Earth and thought it would be a piece of cake.

>disregarding anything you don't like for arbitrary reasons

> Pointlessly shitposting for the (you)s

>I'll give this TRICKY motherfucker TWO Infinity Gems! Nothing could go wrong with this plan!
Thanos is a stupid brute who can't handle going down some steps.

read
then he underestimated (part)humans again with meme lord.

Which is exactly what you're doing

Hi pot! You's a nigga!

Why would Dr. Strange use the Time Gem and not the Soul Gem?

Might explain why the Ancient One is so old.

Movie is said to involve Time Travel/be non linear

Kevin Feige said this
>In this film, the Eye is a very important relic that can be quite dangerous if used in the wrong hands, because it has the ability to do any number of things, the most dangerous of which is, it can sort of manipulate probabilities. Which is also another way of saying, ‘screw around with time’ — which is part of our story.
screencrush.com/doctor-strange-infinity-stone/

Well that's pretty much confirmed. I wonder where the Soul gem is coming in without Adam Warlock.

>without Adam Warlock.
WHAT

JUST FUCK MY MCU UP SENPAI

H - Heimdall. He can see all the souls in the Nine Realms. (Soul Gem)

N - Necklace. Dr. Strange has the Time Gem around his neck.